Saturday Games at the Convo

kram
Varsity

Saturday Games at the Convo

Post by kram »

I noticed that the D4 games are at 12 and 2, and the D3 games are at 6 and 8. Obviously there is that gap from about 4-6. Does anyone know if they are gonna make you buy 2 tickets and clear the gym, or just clear the gym in general?

Regulator
All Conference

Re: Saturday Games at the Convo

Post by Regulator »

In the past it was always one ticket. But this year I believe you will have to buy two tickets.

kram
Varsity

Post by kram »

Dang really?

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

Yes,it is split sessions between D4 and D3 games.They will clear the Convo after the Southern vs Eastern game.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

The split sessions had to get down Athens way eventually as it's been going on in other parts of the state for a few years now. It's still not too bad for the District's and Regional's but the State prices keep increasing to where it is as of this year $15 face for lower and club level seats in the Schott and $12 for nosebleeds for each game (there are never any good seats left when they go on sale to the public anyway). With that being said, the only good seats available unless you know a coach, administrator or a.d. are in the hands of the "scalpers" outside and some of them cost a pretty penny. I don't know but the OHSAA must be as revenue hungry as the state of ohio itself has been the last few years.

Return to “Boys Basketball”