Riding the Bench

South Gallia

Post by sghsrebel09 »

Any thoughts?

Billy Hoyle
Waterboy

Re: South Gallia

Post by Billy Hoyle »

I haven't saw the schedule yet (not sure if its even out) but I'm sure its pretty weak as usual. I'd say they will win some games down in 256 land but not sure its anything to get all excited about.

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Just a defending state champion on the schedule. :mrgreen:

sghsrebel09
Riding the Bench

Post by sghsrebel09 »

Oh I'm sure it is a VERY weak schedule... :roll:
...Why does it always come down to that?

Marshall_Fan
Riding the Bench

Post by Marshall_Fan »

Don't get excited sghsrebel09, us 256ers aren't allowed to get excited about anything :122249

sghsrebel09
Riding the Bench

Post by sghsrebel09 »

I'm glad that I'm not a 256'er then :122245

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

SG Should have a good team!!!

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

Post by BRUTUS IS A BEAST »

well I think everyone is returning except for 2 players off of last years team. So saying that I think we should have a pretty good season this year!

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

They will for sure be playing in the post season :!: ;-)

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

I have to agree with that :mrgreen:

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

South Gallia's basketball program took a hit tonight by losing sophmore cory haner to a broken bone. He will miss all of basketball season and prayes go out to him and his family!!

The Dog
Freshman Team

Post by The Dog »

futurebkstar wrote:South Gallia's basketball program took a hit tonight by losing sophmore cory haner to a broken bone. He will miss all of basketball season and prayes go out to him and his family!!

Well that's what playin football will get your basketball players. It's just a shame that people feel the need to talk perfectly content basketball players into playing football. Then they want them to lift wieghts and all kinds of crazy stuff. I hate to say it but it's startin to happen in Racine to.

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

We encourage our kids to play all sports....He was just as good at football. He would do it all over again and will come bck to play football next season. Thats what I think he should do!!!!! He will come back even stronger!!!!!

Ace Rutter
Riding the Bench

Post by Ace Rutter »

I dont think koondogger lets any of them young rutters play basketball unless they play football. Football makes em almost as tough as swimmin in the sundy crick. :lol:

koondoger
JV Team

Post by koondoger »

All Trimble basketball players are encouraged to play football. But there are a few who do not on occasion.

amazinghocks
JV Team

Post by amazinghocks »

trimble does what trimble wants

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

South Gallia's boys program took another big hit with Sophmore John Johnson going down with a broken ankle in football. He wil be missed but will work hard to get back to playing.

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

;-)
Last edited by BBallin fool on Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

Post by BRUTUS IS A BEAST »

The Dog wrote:
futurebkstar wrote:South Gallia's basketball program took a hit tonight by losing sophmore cory haner to a broken bone. He will miss all of basketball season and prayes go out to him and his family!!

Well that's what playin football will get your basketball players. It's just a shame that people feel the need to talk perfectly content basketball players into playing football. Then they want them to lift wieghts and all kinds of crazy stuff. I hate to say it but it's startin to happen in Racine to.

I dont think lebron james looks like he as ever touched a weight room before, he is prolly the least muscular player ever so I thought i woulod use him as an example :lol:

Mercerville Monster
All Conference

Post by Mercerville Monster »

Red and White scrimmage for the Rebels will be Friday evening in Mercerville. I heard it starts sometime around 6:30 and there will be contest and food to go along with it. The Rebels first scrimmage is Staurday morning in Mercerville against Portsmouth Clay.

Return to “Boys Basketball”