S

Symmes Valley @ Racine Southern 12/19

Post by iwearblacknikes »

thoughts?

Eaglesnest
All State

Re: Symmes Valley @ Racine Southern 12/19

Post by Eaglesnest »

Should be a good game. Southern was hit hard with graduation from last years team. Still, Southern is undefeated (but played weaker portion of their schedule. Good luck to Coach Caldwell! Looking at the teams, Symmes Valley should win this one.

Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

I cant believe these two even play. Those kids from the Valley have two left feet and two right hands when it comes to basketball. Maybe Southern demanded to play in both football and basketball so they could win in one sport. Everyone knows SV is clearly better in the sports that count, football and baseball.

southern2005
Riding the Bench

Post by southern2005 »

Some people out there. Wow.

Purple Gold
Freshman Team

Post by Purple Gold »

Southern by 10

The Dog
Freshman Team

Post by The Dog »

Racine never lost to Symmes Valley back in the day.

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

Nobody really cares what happened back in the day..Ill take Southern

Charlie hustle
Freshman Team

Post by Charlie hustle »

86 the dog is about as much from Southern as baldeagle is from Eastern. Now for the game Symmes Valley played the defending state champs tough, so we know the Vilkings will be good. I am taking Southern though.

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

Charlie Hustle wrote:86 the dog is about as much from Southern as baldeagle is from Eastern. Now for the game Symmes Valley played the defending state champs tough, so we know the Vilkings will be good. I am taking Southern though.

I am willing to bet my next paycheck that both those guys are from Southern. IMO One is a die hard Racine fan, the other tries to make Eastern look foolish. The dog is either from Southern, or he is crazy enough to do research on Southern athletics just so he can post the things he does on here. I have asked some Southern people about some of his posts, and according to them he has been accurate.

TripleDouble
JV Team

Post by TripleDouble »

I'll take southern in this one.

5HDbOy
Riding the Bench

Post by 5HDbOy »

Symmes Valley will get there first road game win IMO i think that the vikings will beat southern in football (already did), basketball, and baseball b/c they are more skilled this year

Charlie hustle
Freshman Team

Post by Charlie hustle »

M0TIVAT0R wrote:
Charlie Hustle wrote:86 the dog is about as much from Southern as baldeagle is from Eastern. Now for the game Symmes Valley played the defending state champs tough, so we know the Vilkings will be good. I am taking Southern though.

I am willing to bet my next paycheck that both those guys are from Southern. IMO One is a die hard Racine fan, the other tries to make Eastern look foolish. The dog is either from Southern, or he is crazy enough to do research on Southern athletics just so he can post the things he does on here. I have asked some Southern people about some of his posts, and according to them he has been accurate.

Why are you so concerned when someone says the dog is not from Southern? The dog better do a little better research because he has been way off on what he has said. I'll take your bet dog I mean Motivator. I just busted a ten dollar bill so I have you covered.

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

My reason is that you people from Southern spend most of your time on here talking about how great you are, and trying to debunk anyone from Southern who claims differently. You get so caught up in trying to disclaim your fellow Southern posters that I find it humorous. Then when one of us adults pokes a jab at you for it, you try to accuse us of having multiple names. It provides some humor for me when I am bored. OBTW just keep your lunch money. Oh that's right, you probably get free lunch. :lol:

KC Java
Freshman Team

Post by KC Java »

Charlie Hustle wrote:
M0TIVAT0R wrote:

Why are you so concerned when someone says the dog is not from Southern? The dog better do a little better research because he has been way off on what he has said. I'll take your bet dog I mean Motivator. I just busted a ten dollar bill so I have you covered.

Why drag baldeagle into this? He is just trying to KSA! Something Racine knows nothing about.....

KC Java
Freshman Team

Post by KC Java »

I see the computer apps class at SHS is now under way.....See if you can get a few more of your classmates to hijack some of the polls to make racine look good....Polls are the only thing you guys can win. That trophy case must look awful empty with no TVC trophies in it.

Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

Just ask Chuck Sheets if I am from eastern. Only eastern folks know him as that nickname. You are not very smart. Finish up yer homework before the bell rings.....

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

^^^ I love it when you kids fight among yourselves. :lol: I see the local trivia debates have started. Next thing you know one of the Southern guys will be asking another who farted in math class back in 7th grade. :lol:

KC Java
Freshman Team

Post by KC Java »

M0TIVAT0R wrote:^^^ I love it when you kids fight among yourselves. :lol: I see the local trivia debates have started. Next thing you know one of the Southern guys will be asking another who farted in math class back in 7th grade. :lol:

Prolly Cousin H....isnt there a soing about him and being an almost champion..... :lol:

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

KC Java wrote:
M0TIVAT0R wrote:^^^ I love it when you kids fight among yourselves. :lol: I see the local trivia debates have started. Next thing you know one of the Southern guys will be asking another who farted in math class back in 7th grade. :lol:

Prolly Cousin H....isnt there a soing about him and being an almost champion..... :lol:

You may be correct. :lol: No matter, anyone who can't answer the question will be exposed and surely cannot be from Southern. :mrgreen:

chosenone
Waterboy

Post by chosenone »

symmes valley will win on the road.

Return to “Boys Basketball”