The NEW trivalleyconference.com WEB SITE is done & online!

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

The NEW trivalleyconference.com WEB SITE is done & online!

Post by 93Bulldog »

YOU CAN NOW CLICK ON THE LINK - OR TYPE IN THE DOMAIN NAME IN YOUR BROWSER - AND A WHOLE NEW WORLD BUILT AROUND AREA HOOPS WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU.

PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE TO LOOK OVER THE ENTIRE SITE (I BUILT LIKE 15 OR MORE PAGES, BUT SOME OF THE LESS IMPORTANT PAGES LIKE 'TVC-NEWS' OR 'HISTORY' AREN'T DONE YET) AND SEE WHAT YOU THINK .... I WOULD REALLY, REALLY APPRECIATE 'FEED BACK' SO I CAN MAKE THE SITE EVEN BETTER ...

I HAVE 100% FULL CONTROL NOW AND WILL MAKE CHANGES (LIKE SCORES, STANDINGS) EVERY DAY; BUT I ALSO HAVE FREEDOM TO ADD ANY THING I (OR ANYONE ELSE) WANTS ... YOU GOT A GOOD IDEA, SPIT IT OUT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE SOMETHING PLEASE TELL ME - IF A SCORE IS WRONG CORRECT ME SO I CAN FIX IT ...ETC...ETC...

I KNOW I BUILT THE SITE ACCORDING TO MY COMPUTERS SCREEN 'RESOLUTION' (I HAVE A FLAT SCREEN THAT'S PRETTY WIDE) SO IF THE STANDINGS LOOK MEESED UP OR THINGS DON'T LOOK EVEN - JUST ADJUST YOU SCREEN RESOLUTION ON YOUR COMPTER AND IT WILL LOOK FINE AFTERWARD.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE PATIENCE - I HOPE YOU LIKE WHAT I'VE STARTED AND KNOW THIS: ITS JUST THE FOUNDATION, IT WILL CONTINUE TO GROW AND IMPROVE ALMOST EVERY DAY FROM HERE ON OUT!

gotgame
Freshman Team

Re: The NEW trivalleyconference.com WEB SITE is done & online!

Post by gotgame »

Great job....... when will stats be posted?

Rufus
JV Team

Post by Rufus »

Nice job Dog! Looks great! Can we expect the same thing for baseball?

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

That looks really really good!!!! WOW!!!

Thanks for your hard work and dedication to the TVC and Athens county!!

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

baseballstud ... I plan on developing the site more & more each week yes, baseball will be included!

A lot of folks don't follow the small ball but it was my favorite sport (playing) growing up - so I will cover it extensively all season.

GOTGAME: stats will be done whenever I get cooperation from the TVC coaches - I can't do a leaderboard if I don't have their stats e-mailed to me .... How can I do a leaderboard if i don't kow how many points Markie Tate scored against Fort Frye, or how many rebounds Wellston had versus Future Prep Academy .... etc...etc.... get me point? lol

I will try, but its going to be up the coaches to help out on that one.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

I WOULD LIKE TO ADD MORE LINKS & FRIENDS TO THE WEB SITE .... I HAVE seops on there, but if anyone else would like to have their link added - please e-mail me or post it on here.

hoopitup
Freshman Team

Post by hoopitup »

When you click on Waterford both schedules that are listed say boys. Real nice website. Thanks a bunch.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

I fixed that ... and added Jerry Close as the girls coach ... thx for the heads up ... little things like that are very appreciated if brought to my attention .... thx again.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

I'm interested to see how you report the 110-14 Waterford "victory" over Southern. Good luck in sugar-coating that one.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Uh, I think I will stay away from that one ...

BTW ... THE WEB SITE IS UPDATED AS OF FRIDAY, JANUARY 22ND

TripleDouble
JV Team

Post by TripleDouble »

Great website, alot of hard work must have gone into this. I checked the Eastern Reedsville page though and seen you had Eastern Pikes adress and Phone number on their lol.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Yea, I know ... its imbedded in the picture so I have to change the entire banner for Eastern ...

BTW ... THE WEB SITE HAS OTHER INFORMATION THROUGHOUT THE PAGES ... THE LINKS TO BLOGS, TVC NEWS AND LEADERBOARDS ALL HAVE INFORMATION THAT IS BEING ADDED AND UPDATED ALMOST EVERY DAY.

THANKS

gpgm6566
Varsity

Post by gpgm6566 »

Will this just be basketball, or will wrestling be included?

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Hopefully next year; the site will cover ALL THE SPORTS as long as coaches help out and send me their information ... I can't post information about a golf tournament - in West Virginia for example - if the coaches don't e-mail me or call me to let me know the results. Same gors for some wrestling events, or track results, etc..etc...

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

SOME PEOPLE HAVE ASKED ABOUT THE PICTURE AND LOOK OF THE SITE ONCE YOU VISIT IT:

I BUILT THE SITE WITH MY SCREEN RESOLUTION SET TO 1280 X 768 PIXELS ... IF YOU ADJUST YOUR COMPUTERS TO THAT, THE SITE WILL APPEAR HOW IT WAS MADE TO LOOK.

carbon_dated
All State

Post by carbon_dated »

SD,
That Waterford score couldnt' be as lopsided as the Hiland girls' 78-4 win over Toronto in the D4 Sectional opener.

abbysphotos
Waterboy

Post by abbysphotos »

Your web site is great!

I am inquiring to see if you would be interested in adding a link to my websit. I am a local amiture photographer. I mostly shoot for the Trimble yearbook and post pictures to my website for everyone to see and purchase, however I have photographed non-Trimble games upon request. I am willing to photograph any event or "Game of the week" if it would help you out. My contact information is on my websit at:
http://www.abbysphotos.com

I have TVC Wrestling pictures, the Federal Hocking vs Trimble Boys Basketball I have football pictures, and more. I also plan to cover some Track, Softball, and Baseball events this year also!

Gregg811
Varsity

Post by Gregg811 »

93BULLDOG, FYI Waterford Lady Cats are the girls TVC Hocking Champions not Eastern.

GO LADY CATS!!!

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

good point greg ... lol ... I was building the history page when I added the pics for the home page - I must have had volleyball on my mind or something.

ABBY ... I will put your link on the site ... I wanted to use a picture from your site - but it was way to small I could enlarge it ... how can I get medium size photos (like 500 x 500 pixels0?

buckfan84
All Conference

Post by buckfan84 »

Tried to send you this via your website but couldn't. Here is a link to the NY biddy basketball tea. And will try to find the link for the league of which most are TVC members.

http://nyyb.org/default.aspx

Return to “Boys Basketball”