SEOP’s Basketball Pickems Results – week seven

ncpirate
Waterboy

SEOP’s Basketball Pickems Results – week seven

Post by ncpirate »

The results for the SEOP's Basketball Pickems Contest after seven weeks are as follows: Congratulations to D-5, LetsGoPSU, Swanker Pine, and OZZIEOHIO for picking the most correct winners in the seventh week. The new leader after seven weeks is Pdracing23.

RK---Contestant--------WK 1----WK 2------WK 3------Wk 4-----WK 5-----WK 6--WK 7----Totals
1-----Pdracing23---------12--------9----------6-----------2---------10--------13------9-------61
2-----D-5----------------15--------9----------6-----------2----------7---------11-----10-------60
3-----Oldtrojan----------12-------10----------6-----------2----------8--------12------9--------59
4-----Dimedrop----------13--------8----------7-----------1----------8--------12------9--------58
------Eagles73-----------12--------9----------5-----------2----------9--------13------8--------58
6-----BBallinfool---------11--------10---------5-----------2----------9--------11------9--------57
------LetsGoPSU---------12--------8----------6-----------1----------8--------12-----10--------57
8-----Burg_Grad_77-----13--------9----------6-----------2----------7--------10------9--------56
------Karma--------------12-------10----------7-----------2---------8--------10-------7-------56
------Swanker Pine-------11--------9----------7-----------1---------7---------11-----10-------56
11----Claypantherfan-----10-------10---------8-----------0----------8---------12------6-------54
-------My2cents-----------11--------7---------6------------2---------8---------12------8-------54
-------Sports 101----------9--------7---------7------------2---------11--------10------8-------54
14----GreenDevils#1------12--------9---------6------------1----------7--------10------8-------53
15----alabama mike--------9-------7----------4------------2---------9---------11------9-------51
------Charlie Kitchen------10-------9----------6------------2---------6----------9------9-------51
------OZZIEOHIO---------10-------7----------5------------1---------7---------11-----10-------51
18----Devilfan08----------10-------7----------5------------2---------5---------12------9-------50
------HoundsAre4Real------9------11---------6------------1---------9----------7-------7-------50
20----Mad_Dogg----------11-------9---------5------------2---------6---------10-------6-------49
21---- a_c_m--------------8--------8---------5------------1---------4---------11-------9-------46
------Futurebkstar---------8--------8---------6------------1---------5---------10-------8-------46

If you discover an error, please let us know as soon as possible.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Re: SEOP’s Basketball Pickems Results – week seven

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Thanks for the results ncpirate!!

Down to only 22 people left picking. At this rate they'll only be a few left by the end of the year.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

Since I've adopted my new picking strategy, I been movin on up, to the east side....

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

Mad Dogg, "slip sliding away...." ;-)

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Thanks for reeling me back in Bama.

LetsGoPSU
SE

Post by LetsGoPSU »

4 games is a heck of a lot to make up. But for an old man from out of state Im doing preety well :)

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

alabama mike wrote:Mad Dogg, "slip sliding away...." ;-)

thanks for pointin that out bama.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:Thanks for the results ncpirate!!

Down to only 22 people left picking. At this rate they'll only be a few left by the end of the year.

how many did we lose this past week

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

OZZIEOHIO wrote:Thanks for reeling me back in Bama.

Have to take care of my buddies. ;-)

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Mad_Dogg wrote:

We lost three, including last weeks leader beaverlover. I think we started out with around 50.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

...Increasing my chances everyday.

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:
Mad_Dogg wrote:

We lost three, including last weeks leader beaverlover. I think we started out with around 50.

Thats what happens when u cant miss 1 week...

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Everyone has from Sunday evening until 6 PM Friday (which I extended from the original time of noon) to make your picks which is plenty of time. If you can't get your picks on within that 6 day period then that is not my fault. I did the "miss one and your out" because I don't have the time or patience to figure who picked this week and who didn't and if you may have missed once already. It's just much easier to do the one and gone method. No one else wanted to do this contest this year so I stepped up and decided to do it. If you don't like the rules then I suggest you do your own pickems next season and make your own rules.

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:

Everyone has from Sunday evening until 6 PM Friday (which I extended from the original time of noon) to make your picks which is plenty of time. If you can't get your picks on within that 6 day period then that is not my fault. I did the "miss one and your out" because I don't have the time or patience to figure who picked this week and who didn't and if you may have missed once already. It's just much easier to do the one and gone method. No one else wanted to do this contest this year so I stepped up and decided to do it. If you don't like the rules then I suggest you do your own pickems next season and make your own rules.

Calm down big guy! I was just pointing out why you are down to only 22 people when u started with I belive 40-50.While I dont agree with your miss 1 week and ur out rule as people have stuff going on through the week and cannot be online for periods of time..It is your contest and you do a fine job with it and I enjoyed playing it.Good luck to you and everyone in the contest!I guess I can be the 6 week champion..lol!

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Sorry I got so gruff. It's just it's a lot of work doing one of these trying to get 15 games each week to post and keeping up who everyone who has picked all week so I can mark them off the list. Thankfully I have ncpirate doing the weekly results or I would be doing those too like I did during football season.

As for the one and done, it is way to much of a hassle trying to keep up with who has missed a week and who hasn't so I can disqualify them after their 2nd miss. Someone might miss in week #2 and then not miss again until week #9 and I don't have the time or patience to keep up with that. so it's one and done. I know people have a lot of other things to do, but everyone has almost 6 whole days to get their picks on and if you can't get on here at least once in that period of time to put on your picks then giving you one extra week isn't going to help and will only prolong your eventual demise anyway.

By now everyone should have a prety good idea of the local teams and who should beat who in each game so picking should be a little easier. I know I have my picks ready within a few minutes of posting the games, though I usually wait to post them later on in the week.

Sorry you missed and you are out because you were doing a good job and I hope to see you during football and basketball season next year. Maybe someone else will step up and do one of these contests so I don't have to do both again.

d-5
SEOPS HOF

Post by d-5 »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:Sorry I got so gruff. It's just it's a lot of work doing one of these trying to get 15 games each week to post and keeping up who everyone who has picked all week so I can mark them off the list. Thankfully I have ncpirate doing the weekly results or I would be doing those too like I did during football season.

As for the one and done, it is way to much of a hassle trying to keep up with who has missed a week and who hasn't so I can disqualify them after their 2nd miss. Someone might miss in week #2 and then not miss again until week #9 and I don't have the time or patience to keep up with that. so it's one and done. I know people have a lot of other things to do, but everyone has almost 6 whole days to get their picks on and if you can't get on here at least once in that period of time to put on your picks then giving you one extra week isn't going to help and will only prolong your eventual demise anyway.

By now everyone should have a prety good idea of the local teams and who should beat who in each game so picking should be a little easier. I know I have my picks ready within a few minutes of posting the games, though I usually wait to post them later on in the week.

Sorry you missed and you are out because you were doing a good job and I hope to see you during football and basketball season next year. Maybe someone else will step up and do one of these contests so I don't have to do both again.

Do we need the Barney song :lol: :lol:

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

No, but Kumbaya would be nice. lol

d-5
SEOPS HOF

Post by d-5 »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:No, but Kumbaya would be nice. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo9AH4vG2wA :)

jimmy chipwood
All Conference

Post by jimmy chipwood »

Mad_Dogg wrote:

I am one of the people who missed last week. I had ACL reconstruction surgery Friday late morning and didnt get home and settled in until after 6 pm. I sent BurgGrad a PM with my picks at 6:57 pm.

d-5
SEOPS HOF

Post by d-5 »

jimmy chipwood wrote:
Mad_Dogg wrote:

I am one of the people who missed last week. I had ACL reconstruction surgery Friday late morning and didnt get home and settled in until after 6 pm. I sent BurgGrad a PM with my picks at 6:57 pm.

So where was Monday,Tuesday,and so on :mrgreen: It is only money :roll:

Return to “Boys Basketball”