Eastern @ symmes valley 2-5-10?

5HDbOy
Riding the Bench

Eastern @ symmes valley 2-5-10?

Post by 5HDbOy »

This is a big big game for symmes valley because they are three games behind first place and if they can beat eastern this game it might put eastern in a losing streak and maybe two or three more teams can beat them.

Who does everyone think will come out ontop in this soc1 matchup?

my2cents
S

Re: Eastern @ symmes valley 2-5-10?

Post by my2cents »

I gotta go with Eastern on this one. They are a well coached team and seemed destined to go undefeated in the SOC I play.

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

Eastern by 15+

live4sport
JV Team

Post by live4sport »

Eastern by 10

Eaglesnest
All State

Post by Eaglesnest »

Hard to beat the Vikings at their place. I think the Eagles can smell the title. If they bring the "D", I'll take the Eagles by 2!

easternclaw
Waterboy

Post by easternclaw »

on another forum i read if eastern wins this, they win the SOC. i don't know if that means they win it outright or someone still has a chance to tie. either way, i'd say since the eagles are only one game away from winning the title, they will be extremely motivated to win. it's like the last stretch of a 5K (you just want it to be over, so you do an all-out sprint to the end!!! lol)... i'd hate to be the team they play. eastern is going to come out roaring!!! Eagles by 12

flash
JV Team

Post by flash »

No one is going to catch Eastern they will be SOC I Champs.

Eagle eye
Waterboy

Post by Eagle eye »

easternclaw wrote:on another forum i read if eastern wins this, they win the SOC. i don't know if that means they win it outright or someone still has a chance to tie. either way, i'd say since the eagles are only one game away from winning the title, they will be extremely motivated to win. it's like the last stretch of a 5K (you just want it to be over, so you do an all-out sprint to the end!!! lol)... i'd hate to be the team they play. eastern is going to come out roaring!!! Eagles by 12

If Eastern wins one more, they are guaranteed a share of the SOC, but they have to win two more to have it to themselves. I believe Green and Symmes Valley both have 3 losses now. Even if Eastern were to win against Symmes Valley, they could lose their last three, and Green could go undefeated, and the SOC would be shared. I don't think this will happen, though. I have to agree with your 5K logic haha, but I'm only taking Eastern by 5.

5HDbOy
Riding the Bench

Post by 5HDbOy »

i hope this game does not get called off because i hear that symmes valley is supose to some snow tonight.

Eaglesnest
All State

Post by Eaglesnest »

5HDbOy wrote:i hope this game does not get called off because i hear that symmes valley is supose to some snow tonight.

From what I'm hearing, there probably won't be any games tomorrow night or the weekend for that matter. :(

Hoggy
SEOP

Post by Hoggy »

That is what I am hearing as well Eaglesnest. My brother in law informed that school has been canceled in Waverly and I am afraid that Mother Nature may win this match up and many others tonight.

The Eagles will be fired and ready to lay claims on the SOC I title tonight if they are provided the opportunity to play. I know traveling to Willow Creek and coming out with a victory is easier said than done, but the boys from Beaver are ready to sink the Viking ship and bring the gold ball back to the Eagle's Nest.

Good Luck Eagles and give em hell!

Hoggy
SEOP

Post by Hoggy »

Oh yeah, I just got off the phone with Justin McBee and he is arranging to have hot and spicy fried squirrel dinner waiting for you boys in the parking lot when you return. This is his special Gold Ball victory meal and his wife Jenny will be preparing all the trimmings as if it was a Thanksgiving feast..........Stockdale style of course. Be sure to try her cat head biscuits and squirrel gravy....they are absolutely incredible.

Let's Get er Done.........
Last edited by Hoggy on Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hoggy
SEOP

Post by Hoggy »

ttt
Last edited by Hoggy on Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hoggy
SEOP

Post by Hoggy »

If anyone hears if the game is still being played or it has been canceled, please post the information. Thank you.

THE GOVENOR
All State

Post by THE GOVENOR »

I just heard the game was cancelled.

Hoggy
SEOP

Post by Hoggy »

THE GOVENOR wrote:I just heard the game was cancelled.

Thank you for the update Mr. Governor.

Hoggy
SEOP

Post by Hoggy »

I know Eastern host Southeastern on the 9th, but will they try to get the Symmes valley game re-scheduled before that?

When is the tourney drawing?

Bleachrbum
Freshman Team

Post by Bleachrbum »

Feb. 14 is tournament draw per OHSAA web page

Hoggy
SEOP

Post by Hoggy »

ttt

athens78