Waverly @ South Webster 2/12/10

Jump23
Freshman Team

Waverly @ South Webster 2/12/10

Post by Jump23 »

Hopefully this one gets played.! Both teams should be well rested for this match up. The Tigers will have Martin at 100% this time. Be a close game with Da Tigers pulling out the win by 5.

dimedrop4
All State

Re: Waverly @ South Webster 2/12/10

Post by dimedrop4 »

Jeeps by a buzzer beater!!!

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

Jeeps by 9. I don't know who Martin is but have heard he's the star player for Waverly right? If the Jeeps can play smart and effectively I say we win in a conservative fashion.

Tigers24
Freshman Team

Post by Tigers24 »

Swanker Pine wrote:Jeeps by 9. I don't know who Martin is but have heard he's the star player for Waverly right? If the Jeeps can play smart and effectively I say we win in a conservative fashion.

Get your napkin ready CROW is very messy

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

I have no idea what that is supposed to mean?

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Hopefully the Tigers are healthy and ready to get back to game speed action. South Webster is a difficult place to play so Waverly better be ready to play from the opening tip. The Tigers have to play the entire game with great intensity, in your face hard nosed defense and take care of the ball.

TheDarkKnight
Freshman Team

Post by TheDarkKnight »

Swanker Pine wrote:Jeeps by 9. I don't know who Martin is but have heard he's the star player for Waverly right? If the Jeeps can play smart and effectively I say we win in a conservative fashion.

Well you'll know who he is after the game!!!

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

Waverly by 8

the hit king
Freshman Team

Post by the hit king »

The Tigers will be rollin' and strombolin' all up in those Jeeps tomorrow night! Martin will drop a double deuce all up in yall! Kretzer draining threes silkier than the fallin snow! Sami J with his killer crossover that makes Kobe drool. Roback runnin over fools and cleaning up the boards like windex! SW doesnt stand a chance and should probably just stay in the locker room! I can feel the fear from here!

Eaglesnest
All State

Post by Eaglesnest »

tjfred wrote:The Tigers will be rollin' and strombolin' all up in those Jeeps tomorrow night! Martin will drop a double deuce all up in yall! Kretzer draining threes silkier than the fallin snow! Sami J with his killer crossover that makes Kobe drool. Roback runnin over fools and cleaning up the boards like windex! SW doesnt stand a chance and should probably just stay in the locker room! I can feel the fear from here!

I doubt the Jeeps fear the Tigers. But, with that being said, the Tigers will be bringing too much fire power into Webster. Tigers by 15.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Eaglesnest,
You can't take that post seriously, someone is just having a little fun.

Ace
Freshman Team

Post by Ace »

Swanker Pine wrote:I have no idea what that is supposed to mean?

It's a saying that means you are going to eat your words.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Ahahahahahahaha. That will be the day.

fballfan08
Waterboy

Post by fballfan08 »

With all joking aside, the martin kid is very talented. I hear he is nearing his 1000th point? The jeeps have the ability to pull off another win, in the first meeting martin did play, although not 100% he did score maybe 6 points, not his usual of course. Webster will have to play good D to win, which they are very capable of doing this year due to the new coaching staff. Ill take the jeeps by 4. Can't wait to hear the outcome and see the stats.!!

crazymidgets
All Conference

Post by crazymidgets »

Should be a good game, hoping Waverly puts full court pressure the whole game if so Waverly by 10

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

fballfan08,
Martin didn't enter the game until late in the 3rd period and was only about 50%. He still scored 6 points.

fballfan08
Waterboy

Post by fballfan08 »

I know martin was hurt. I thought I stated that. People made it seem like he didn't play at all. What I was trying to accomplish with that post was to say martin is a great player and for webster to win they will have to contain him and hold him to as many as last time. Which will not happen because he is very good and to good to ever hold to 6 pts. At 100% its impossible. Martin is very talented and his presence will make a huge change in the pace and lay out of the game. I never meant to make it seem like he wasn't good if it did sound like that. Him on the floor will be hard for the jeeps to handle.

Jump23
Freshman Team

Post by Jump23 »

^^^^^^^
Bingo!

the hit king
Freshman Team

Post by the hit king »

yes, someone is having fun at the expense of me the real tfred. this person is not man enuff to say who he is but that wasn't me. i will be changing my pword asap so those of you that truly know me know i wouldn't say such jibberish !!!!! thanks for knowing who the real tfred is tigers 2010.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

tjfred wrote:The Tigers will be rollin' and strombolin' all up in those Jeeps tomorrow night! Martin will drop a double deuce all up in yall! Kretzer draining threes silkier than the fallin snow! Sami J with his killer crossover that makes Kobe drool. Roback runnin over fools and cleaning up the boards like windex! SW doesnt stand a chance and should probably just stay in the locker room! I can feel the fear from here!

I know this a joke post :lol: but Kretzer draining three's? he couldn't even make a layup when Webster played at Waverly. If anybody is gonna be drainin' threes it will be a Loop or Scott. If Waverly wants to win this they may want to start shooting better than 1/10 from the free throw line too.

Webster gets Waverly in foul trouble and runs away in the 4th quarter, just like last time... MINUS those hacks who reffed the game at Waverly... :? :? :evil: :evil: :mad:

Return to “Boys Basketball”