SOUTHERN AND TRIMBLE PART ONE

Post by Fan-o-Southern »

Wasn't even close.

Where's all the Trimble-ites?

Hardwood
JV Team

Re: SOUTHERN AND TRIMBLE PART ONE

Post by Hardwood »

Lets not get cocky, Trimble has a nice team, the big kid is as good of post player as I have seen this year. They have some very quick players who aren't afraid to bang on you. I am sure it will be a tuff game to win up there, and I am not saying that because of officiating either. I don't know how many players they will have back next year but with the big man back, they would have to be one of the league favorites.

Fan-o-Southern
Varsity

Post by Fan-o-Southern »

Just having some fun. If you've been on here long, the Trimble group is always fussing at us Tornadoes.

I expected it to be closer myself. Southern didn't play good (my thoughts) last night w/Eastern, so I figured it'd be closer.

EagleFan2010
Freshman Team

Post by EagleFan2010 »

Trimble is a respectable club. Don't be hating. The Iggles didn't rub it in your nose when we SWEPT your team

Fan-o-Southern
Varsity

Post by Fan-o-Southern »

EagleFan2010 wrote:Trimble is a respectable club. Don't be hating. The Iggles didn't rub it in your nose when we SWEPT your team

Easy folks. It was all in fun. Trimble folks were talking smack if I recall, nobody got upset. Geez. :roll:

celticpride
Freshman Team

Post by celticpride »

Yeah, the Iggles just set off fireworks in the parking lot after they beat Southern, didn't rub it in at all. I guess its like the 4th of July when they sweep Southern. SHS had swept them the previous three seasons and I don't recall any celebration like that from them.

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

Eastern always talks when they are doin good but you dont hear for them in the down years.

Return to “Boys Basketball”