Jackson 46 @ Chillicothe 68 Final

bvmv4life
All Conference

Jackson 46 @ Chillicothe 68 Final

Post by bvmv4life »

The Cavs get back on track with a good win getting tuned up for the tourney. I think this is the best the Cavs have looked in the last few weeks. The team that played this past eve is the team nobody wants to play come tourney time. A HUGE thanks to the senoirs on this team especially Mike Turner! Mike has turned into a scoring machine from previous years,good job and good luck on your future! Go Cavs!!

jottings
SEOPS H

Re: Jackson 46 @ Chillicothe 68 Final

Post by jottings »

Got a reserve score on this one?

Dshanton3
JV Team

Post by Dshanton3 »

It'd be nice if Turner would turn into a passing machine atleast every once in a while. His scoring carries this team, but they won't take the next step in becoming a very good team if he doesn't suddenly develop the desire to share the ball and create for others.

Hitchbone64
All Conference

Post by Hitchbone64 »

Dshanton3 wrote:It'd be nice if Turner would turn into a passing machine atleast every once in a while. His scoring carries this team, but they won't take the next step in becoming a very good team if he doesn't suddenly develop the desire to share the ball and create for others.

d3,

Not sure if you were there Thursday night, but Turner in fact had his season high in assist by far. He distributed the ball quite well. In fact, I believe it was his best all-around game all year. Assist-to-turnover ratio, shot selection, and good decision making. It showed in the scoring distribution as passing got contagious.

Lets hope we see more today and into the tourney. Excellent guard play is typically a predictor of good tourney runs. I also thought Tyler Manion played much better on the Defensive end and handling the rock.

GO CAVS!!!

Dshanton3
JV Team

Post by Dshanton3 »

Hitch,

Oh i was there buddy, and i was telling everyone who would listen "look how the scoreboard lights up when he gets his head up and throws the ball ahead on the break". That game was a testament to what i'm saying. I want to see that more often from him because he can still get his, yet it would take this team to another level if he became a dangerous distributor. That's the first i'd seen of that this year in the 10 games i've taken in. He's got the ability, it's all about the mindset. I believe what sparked that was after a couple bad shots coach K yelled out "MICHAEL!!! IT'S A TEAM GAME", next thing you know Beverly is getting layup after layup on nice feeds from Turner. just have to get it game in and game out.

Return to “Boys Basketball”