Be Proud INDIANS

baddog
Riding the Bench

Be Proud INDIANS

Post by baddog »

Good fans support there team regardless if they win or lose. I hope they use this loss as fuel and pour it on in tournament.

GO INDIANS
Last edited by baddog on Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

southernohiofan
JV Team

Re: No Peebles Fans Tonight

Post by southernohiofan »

easy victory coming up against north adams, could be a tough game versus valley or portsmouth then ironton

baddog
Riding the Bench

Post by baddog »

There is no easy victory when it is a rivalry game. We should win but stranger things have happened, look at tonight.

bring-it-on
Waterboy

Post by bring-it-on »

southernohiofan wrote:easy victory coming up against north adams, could be a tough game versus valley or portsmouth then ironton

That's a risky statement. I'm sure you thought Manchester was an easy win earlier today. NOT!!!!! Good Job Greyhounds.
Can't help but wonder how far Peebles will go in the tourney. It gets tougher every game. They only go 7 deep. They have boys on the bench that don't have a prayer of ever getting in. I guess they have had fun watching Justice shoot the three for them though.
GO DEVILS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

luvit
Freshman Team

Post by luvit »

it was close last time we played manchester, nobody thought it would be easy.wish it would have turned out different but manchester earned the win

shljunkie
Varsity

Post by shljunkie »

baddog....here you are on another thread making stupid comments....what does the topic "no Peebles fans tonight" mean exactly?? Did it ever occur to you that a lot of Peebles fans were still at the gym, with the team...."supporting" their boys?? What a stupid post/topic....you should do the right thing and ask for it to be removed.

baddog
Riding the Bench

Post by baddog »

I was at the game and stayed and supported the indians. I was just saying it was lonely on here by my self with no one else talking about what a good season the indians had. Didn't mean everyone jumped off the wagon or anything sorry.

shljunkie
Varsity

Post by shljunkie »

I can't let this one ride....you say good fans support their team win or lose......how are they not supporting them.....just because a handful of people that typically post on here weren't tonight.....again....this has to be the most ignorent post I've ever seen.

baddog
Riding the Bench

Post by baddog »

Wasn't saying your not a fan just was wondering were everybody was. Just was looking to talk to indian fans about tonights game.

Again SORRY

stephen3108
Riding the Bench

Post by stephen3108 »

You gotta watch this guy baddog. He likes to call other people ignorant and point fingers. Didn't you know he knows everything about the game and does no wrong?

baddog
Riding the Bench

Post by baddog »

I didnt mean to afend a fellow indian my bad

stephen3108
Riding the Bench

Post by stephen3108 »

I'm pretty sure the only person you 'offended' was junkie. You're not supposed to question him. Just don't do it again. :roll:

shljunkie
Varsity

Post by shljunkie »

oh stephen....you're back...I'm sure you were among the fans from NA tonight...high fiving and clapping for Manch on their win......and yes to indicate that Indian fans weren't supporting their team just because no one was on here.....didn't make a whole lot of sense....no problem baddog....just know that we were supporting them.....in the gym.

baddog
Riding the Bench

Post by baddog »

I know is was in the sea of red.

stephen3108
Riding the Bench

Post by stephen3108 »

No but I'm not surprised that other fans were clapping for Manchester. I'm pretty sure all the other SHL teams were happy that Peebles was humbled. Especially obnoxious people like you who call other people ignorant when they don't agree with you. Saying nothing to support your team tonight but only to bash other fans. What a classy guy.

freethrow25
Riding the Bench

Post by freethrow25 »

Hopefully this can be used as a wake-up call to realize they are not unbeatable! However, as I have stated before, I would be ashamed of my spelling/grammar if I wrote some of the negative comments like some I have read against the Indians. Guess it just goes to show that maybe PHS does have better character in all aspects of our game (from the players to students to graduates to fans!) Good Luck Indians. We do not need to stumble so far down to some underachievers level of argument!

(I stand corrected...Even I am not above making a mistake! At least I can admit it! I'll try to do better! :lol: )
Last edited by freethrow25 on Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shljunkie
Varsity

Post by shljunkie »

That's how its always been stephen and as I said before.....when everyone else hates you....that's a good thing...means we are right where we should be...on top. Oh, I have a lot to say to support my team...don't you worry.....the Indians have absolutely nothing to hang their heads about....as indian girl said in another post...sure it felt bad to lose but what an awesome season.....19-1...SHL champs.....ranked 7th in the state and to top it all off.....a bunch of boys with hearts a mile wide and a mile high who are the absolute greatest bunch of class act hardworking exceptional kids you'll ever find......the classiest coaches around who care not only about their kids as athletes but as individuals and a community of the best fans around......oh yeah, I've got plenty more where that came from!

dragon88
Riding the Bench

Post by dragon88 »

freethrow25 wrote:Hopefully this can be used as a wake-up call to realize they are not unbeatable! However, as I have stated before, I would be ashamed of my spelling/grammar if I wrote some of the negative comments like some I have read against the Indians. Guess it just goes to show that maybe PHS does have better character in all aspects of our game (from the players to students to graduates to fans!) Good Luck Indains. We do not need to stumble so far down to some underachievers level of argument!

Sorry freethrow...gotta do it. You spelled Indians incorrectly...lol

stephen3108
Riding the Bench

Post by stephen3108 »

Haha nice post junkie. Did you not call me ignorant for talking about the NA players the same exact thing last year? How are Peebles players the greatest and hardest working?

baddog
Riding the Bench

Post by baddog »

I think i will change title sorry.

Return to “Boys Basketball”