How many teams come out of the Logan D2 Sectional this year ?

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

How many teams come out of the Logan D2 Sectional this year ?

Post by pfloyd »

... for a long time 2 D2 teams came out of the Logan Sectional BUT last year only 1 made the trip to the Convo from Logan ... what is the OFFICIAL number for this season's post season from the Logan Sectional ????

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Re: How many teams come out of the Logan D2 Sectional this year ?

Post by Raider6309 »

pfloyd wrote:... for a long time 2 D2 teams came out of the Logan Sectional BUT last year only 1 made the trip to the Convo from Logan ... what is the OFFICIAL number for this season's post season from the Logan Sectional ????

We had Fairfield Union and Vinton last year. Our district used to have two for the regional. I think we still have Athens district vs Zanesville district in the regional semi finals

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

I'm still holding out hope for a couple more schools to hit D2 next year so that the SE can land the 2 slots in the Regionals once again, especially since it is almost the same amount of schools as the East.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... got some PM'd information on this one ... looks like it is the Southeast's turn to get 2 teams into regional play at the Convo !!! woohoo !!! I hope that's the case ! always good to have a couple chances at a Regional Finalist which would give the SE a better chance of making the Big Show in C'bus ...

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Each district had 19 schools in it last year, so the fairest thing to do for the second year of the 2 year bracketing that they like to do, is to switch the multiple regional bids. I hope that news is correct as it would be great for our district.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

pfloyd wrote:... got some PM'd information on this one ... looks like it is the Southeast's turn to get 2 teams into regional play at the Convo !!! woohoo !!! I hope that's the case ! always good to have a couple chances at a Regional Finalist which would give the SE a better chance of making the Big Show in C'bus ...

I've been told the same, as well. It'll still be brutal enough getting out of that sectional.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Sooooo we will have 4 teams out of the sectionals - THIS YEAR?

Return to “Boys Basketball”