Adena @ Piketon

mikepike
All State

Adena @ Piketon

Post by mikepike »

Friday in the Oven, the Warriors, who have won 2 games recently and appear to be playing better ball than they have all year, against the 13-0 Red Streaks, who have won several close games of late. Will the Streaks be looking forward to Saturday's game against Zanesville, and not give the Warriors their full attention? Will the Warriors show that they aren't the same team who lost big at home to the Streaks? Will there be hot pretzels at the concession stand? GO STREAKS!!!!

JIMMY THE GREEK
All Conference

Re: Adena @ Piketon

Post by JIMMY THE GREEK »

Time for the Streaks to get back on track...I commend them for finding ways to win through sickness and injuries on the road. After hearing about the ZT performance; I've come to the conclusion they're either feeling the pressure or playing to the level of their competition. One thing is for sure...I will find out Saturday, when Zanesville comes to town. I look for back-to-back good performances this weekend. Go Streaks!

chef_piketon
JV Team

Post by chef_piketon »

MIKEPIKE: The Chef will try to get the pretzels going for you.

eagles73Taylor
SE

Post by eagles73Taylor »

Nothing salty for the big guy, he has to keep those golden pipes ready to go for the PA!

To the game, never an easy game when you are undefeated!

Lets Go Streaks!

kram
Varsity

Post by kram »

Jimmy the Greek wrote:Time for the Streaks to get back on track...I commend them for finding ways to win through sickness and injuries on the road. After hearing about the ZT performance; I've come to the conclusion they're either feeling the pressure or playing to the level of their competition. One thing is for sure...I will find out Saturday, when Zanesville comes to town. I look for back-to-back good performances this weekend. Go Streaks!
We seem to have a tendancy in the past to play to the level of our competition. I don't understand it either, when we are beating teams by 6, ZT, and we are clearly more than 6 points better than them.

I look for the 'Streaks to win by around 20 when it's all said and done at home and get ready for Zanesville Saturday night.

eagles73Taylor
SE

Post by eagles73Taylor »

Game is on, Lets Go Streaks!

Coach Kelley
Freshman Team

Post by Coach Kelley »

KrAm wrote:
Jimmy the Greek wrote:Time for the Streaks to get back on track...I commend them for finding ways to win through sickness and injuries on the road. After hearing about the ZT performance; I've come to the conclusion they're either feeling the pressure or playing to the level of their competition. One thing is for sure...I will find out Saturday, when Zanesville comes to town. I look for back-to-back good performances this weekend. Go Streaks!
We seem to have a tendancy in the past to play to the level of our competition. I don't understand it either, when we are beating teams by 6, ZT, and we are clearly more than 6 points better than them.

I look for the 'Streaks to win by around 20 when it's all said and done at home and get ready for Zanesville Saturday night.

I wouldn't say it's (Piketon) playing to the level of competition...I'd say it's more like...(@Zane Trace)-20/38 from FT line, 1/14 3pt line, 32%FG shooting....don't make shots, you can't press and get layups like you normally do. Our defensive pressure relies on scoring. Also, give those teams credit...I believe many of them are playing up to a higher level. We've scouted these teams, and you don't see that same effort. If they beat Piketon, it makes their season, especially with a #2 ranking on the line. Besides...we're Piketon...no one has EVER given us much confidence or belief--even two years ago...Everything that we see is fixable...I promise there's a lot of other teams that would like to be 13-0 at this point in the season, and not played their best basketball yet!

mikepike
All State

Post by mikepike »

Streaks win 71-55. Played well in spurts, not so in others. Adena played with heart and hustle. A win is a win, ready for tomorrow night against Zanesville. GO STREAKS!!!

eagles73Taylor
SE

Post by eagles73Taylor »

Good job Streaks, and mikepike thank you and todd.

Blanton34
Waterboy

Post by Blanton34 »

Piketon is going to make it far!
They have alot of talent on their team, probably more than they had last year.

Return to “Boys Basketball”