JV Team

Re: All TVC- Hocking

Post by KingJames »

How many does each team get?

bdubya
Varsity

Post by bdubya »

Each team will get at least one, with more selections going to the league leaders.

It won't be officially determined until the end of the season, but the first place team will have the most representation.

gaurdDUTY
Riding the Bench

Post by gaurdDUTY »

Noah Guthrie, Trimble

CATalyst
Freshman Team

Post by CATalyst »

gaurdDUTY wrote:Noah Guthrie, Trimble
I second that. Great player for the CATS for four years. He deserves it! :aaaaa26

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

Dalton Matney, South Gallia.

bigred31
Riding the Bench

Post by bigred31 »

Miller and Waderker from Belpre

Voice_of_Reason
Waterboy

Post by Voice_of_Reason »

Federal Hocking - Ryan Rex and Jon Skidmore

Tim Hardaway Jr.
JV Team

Post by Tim Hardaway Jr. »

Definitely Miller from Belpre. One of the best shooters and defenders I've seen this year.

easterndtm
Waterboy

Post by easterndtm »

ohiobaseball25 wrote:Definitely Miller from Belpre. One of the best shooters and defenders I've seen this year.
I don't think so, if anybody from Belpre, we should be talking about Markie Tate, he is stud.

gymrat88
JV Team

Post by gymrat88 »

easterndtm wrote:
ohiobaseball25 wrote:Definitely Miller from Belpre. One of the best shooters and defenders I've seen this year.
I don't think so, if anybody from Belpre, we should be talking about Markie Tate, he is stud.
Tate graduated last season.

IMO Guthrie is player of the year in a landslide. For the Lancers, I believe Skidmore and either Saylor or Rex should be on the list.

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

easterndtm wrote:
You need to get current since Markie graduated last year. Rashawn and Eric are probably both in the top 5 or 10 scorers in the TVC and should both be All TVC Selections

OICU812
Varsity

Post by OICU812 »

Arnold from Wahama will definately be making the All TVC, if im not mistaken he leads the TVC Hocking in scoring.

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

oicu812 wrote:Arnold from Wahama will definately be making the All TVC, if im not mistaken he leads the TVC Hocking in scoring.
I believe that would be Guthrie from Trimble.Check tvcconference.com website leaderboard.

gaurdDUTY
Riding the Bench

Post by gaurdDUTY »

Eaglepapaw wrote:
oicu812 wrote:Arnold from Wahama will definately be making the All TVC, if im not mistaken he leads the TVC Hocking in scoring.
I believe that would be Guthrie from Trimble.Check tvcconference.com website leaderboard.
You are correct. Guthrie is the leader and should be the obvious pick. The others mentioned are good too, but it should be a senior.

Charge
Varsity

Post by Charge »

Eastern is 10-1 in this conference and Southern is the only team they lost to but yet I do not read about any players from Eastern or Southern ? guardDuty why should it be a senior? I think the best player in the Big 10 is a freshman.

OICU812
Varsity

Post by OICU812 »

gaurdDUTY wrote:
Eaglepapaw wrote:
You are correct. Guthrie is the leader and should be the obvious pick. The others mentioned are good too, but it should be a senior.
Are we talking about All TVC which is composed of multiple players or some MVP award? Both players will be All TVC, as far as MVP it would have to be Guthrie, he'll be a hard player to replace next season.

KingJames
JV Team

Post by KingJames »

Baum, Hendrix, Pratt-Eastern

Fan-o-Southern
Varsity

Post by Fan-o-Southern »

Andrew Roseberry, Southern

Eaglepapaw
S

Post by Eaglepapaw »

How do they determine how many players each team gets and who determines who gets on the team?

Return to “Boys Basketball”