Riding the Bench

Eastern (Pike) vs. Waterford

Post by The Player »

Whos gonna win?

Eaglesnest
All State

Re: Eastern (Pike) vs. Waterford

Post by Eaglesnest »

I heard the Eagles are very banged up and missing several players due to injuries? Who is hurt and will they be back for the tourney?

Waterford is a good team but if the Eagles are healthy I look for them to pull it out!

Flatlander
Waterboy

Post by Flatlander »

Eastern Pike beat up? Maybe mentally. Waterford should and will win this game by 10 and thats from an Eagle fan.

Lightle04
SE

Post by Lightle04 »

I got eastern by 12. Satterfield is going to go off for a bunch in this one watch and see.

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

Best of luck to Waterford.

TripleDouble
JV Team

Post by TripleDouble »

This should be a good close game. Eastern may have been a little over hyped this year, but still has a solid team to compete with waterford. As far as the injuries goes, they were concussions. I think it usually takes a week to recover depending on the severity. So I'm presuming they should be ok to play. If Eastern can get the win they will be going to the convo for the first time since 06 I believe. Good luck eagles!

BK937
Waterboy

Post by BK937 »

tripledouble wrote:This should be a good close game. Eastern may have been a little over hyped this year, but still has a solid team to compete with waterford. As far as the injuries goes, they were concussions. I think it usually takes a week to recover depending on the severity. So I'm presuming they should be ok to play. If Eastern can get the win they will be going to the convo for the first time since 06 I believe. Good luck eagles!
I heard through the grapevine that it was Pikkett and Lykins with the concussions? I heard Dakota Hawks had a problem a little earlier with his foot, what is the case? Then I heard Watkins had a bad ankle? What's the status on that?
If this is all to play a role then I don't see them winning.

Eaglesnest
All State

Post by Eaglesnest »

Ouch...hope all the players are back and able to go by game day!

Go eagles!

the toro loco
Riding the Bench

Post by the toro loco »

Im taking The Eagles by 5, and going to the convo...
GO EAGLES!

footballfanatic1
All Conference

Post by footballfanatic1 »

EAGLES

TripleDouble
JV Team

Post by TripleDouble »

Yes, the players were Lykins and Pickett. Happened in back to back games. Not sure about the Hawks injury. Haven't heard anything about that yet. Watkins did hurt his ankle, but had a brace on it the last 2 games and didn't seem to be bothered by it. How much pain he's playing through I'm not for sure.

SOCFAN1430
Varsity

Post by SOCFAN1430 »

Hopefully everyone is healthy. Go Eagles!

live4sport
JV Team

Post by live4sport »

Flatlander---gee with fans like you then maybe the Eagles are in trouble. I'm not from Eastern but way to support "your" team by saying the other team "should and will win." I watched the Eagles play a few times this year and they look capable---young--maybe a year away---but definitely capable of beating Waterford.

rickoshay
SEOP

Post by rickoshay »

Good luck Waterford, bring the win back to Washington County.

rickoshay
SEOP

Post by rickoshay »

live4sport wrote:Flatlander---gee with fans like you then maybe the Eagles are in trouble. I'm not from Eastern but way to support "your" team by saying the other team "should and will win." I watched the Eagles play a few times this year and they look capable---young--maybe a year away---but definitely capable of beating Waterford.

You notice Flatlander is a newbie (first post), and getting off to a bad start :122246

Larry Bird
Freshman Team

Post by Larry Bird »

Im taking the Eagles in this one. Myself and many other Eagle fans dont remember the teams that win league titles and have good regular seasons. But now its tourney time and the boys have a chance to make a run in the tourney and the season will long be forgotten. Good luck team and Coach Fitch. Everyone has 0 losses now. GO EAGLES.

SOCFAN1430
Varsity

Post by SOCFAN1430 »

In recent years for the Eagles a good regular season and a league championship means a early exit in tournaments. Last time the Eagles had a real nice run was in 2000 as District Runner Up, no league title that year. So maybe this trend will hold true and the Eagles will make it back to the Convo

Return to “Boys Basketball”