District Championship Chillicothe 44 Warren 42 Final Score

bvmv4life
All Conference

District Championship Chillicothe 44 Warren 42 Final Score

Post by bvmv4life »

I know its a week away but this SEOAL matchup is for it ALL. Way to early for any predictions,just lots of thoughts.....Go Cavs.

southernohio13
Freshman Team

Re: District Championship Warren vs. Chillicothe 3/11/11

Post by southernohio13 »

Both number 1 seeds advance to the finals. Congrats..

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

Hard to beat a team three times in one season. This will be a dandy to watch.

jottings
SEOPS H

Post by jottings »

This is the first time in Warren Local's history the Warriors have won 20 games in one season.

southernohio13
Freshman Team

Post by southernohio13 »

warren beat marietta 3 x. it can be done.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Not as deep a bench but Chilly will win by 8. At the DIII and IV level you can win with fundamentals, execution and teamwork alone. At the DI and DII levels you must also have 1 or 2 great "wow factor players" as I call them and Chilly has just that for this district. We'll see next week :122249 .

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Let's Go Cavs!

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

No one said it couldnt be done, I said its hard to do. For example New Boston beat east 2 times and the second game they beat them by 30 points just three days before there playoff game but East won the playoff game.

32, 16, 6
JV Team

Post by 32, 16, 6 »

Still cheering on the Warriors.

Excoach78
Freshman Team

Post by Excoach78 »

...OZZIEOHIO... one thing for sure, the SEOAL will have one team in the D2 regional. Your boys take care of D3 district, two SEOAL teams in the regionals. That would speak well for the league. Good luck to the TROJANS.
GO TEAM WARREN WARRIORS!!!!!!!!

Schnellfritz
Varsity

Post by Schnellfritz »

After watching these two, great teams, all I can say is; "The team with the most points will win and the loser will still be considered a great team". Good luck to both, but I throw a little extra towards Warren. Yes, I am biased and I LOVE it!!!

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

I plan on being there, and biggdowgg may be going with me.........it should be a great game.......a Friday night district championship classic at the Convo.........speaks well of the SEOAL to have two member schools playing for the D2 regional.

Hitchbone64
All Conference

Post by Hitchbone64 »

trojandave wrote:I plan on being there, and biggdowgg may be going with me.........it should be a great game.......a Friday night district championship classic at the Convo.........speaks well of the SEOAL to have two member schools playing for the D2 regional.
Well put trojandave. Good luck to the Trojans as they march towards a District title. Would love to see the SEOAL represented in the Regionals at D2 and D3.

IMO we should make March a paid holiday month from work for all us March Madness junkies.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... hitch pretty sure WE won't get any "bargaining" rights to make an "official" "March Madness Junkies" month (Senate Bill #5 will take care of that LOL) BUT for all of US who ARE in fact March Madness HS Hoops Junkies - it doesn't get any better than this ... I'm a BIG supporter of the SEOAL (just ask 93bulldog lol) and the Elite 8 was "top heavy" with the likes of Chillicothe, Warren, Portsmouth for a reason - the TEAMS are GOOD!!! strong contenders to win a district championship getting to AND "representing" in the regionals ... the GOOD about Friday nights' matchup - both teams are SEOAL powers ... the BAD about Friday nights' matchup - they are both SEOAL powers - somebody has to lose ... IF you are a TRUE fan of the game you KNOW that BOTH teams are winners whether moving on or calling it a season ... this time of the year is known as "Survive and Advance" for a reason ... it has been a great pleasure to have an opportunity to have seen all three of these teams - Chillicothe, Warren, Portsmouth - play this season - thanks goes to their head coaches - Coach Kellough, Coach Maddox, Coach Collins along with their coaching staffs for putting smiles on the Cheap Seat fans faces win or lose ...

cavsfan
Waterboy

Post by cavsfan »

Good luck Cavs.......Chilli lets get out to the Convo Frday night

Hitchbone64
All Conference

Post by Hitchbone64 »

pfloyd wrote:... hitch pretty sure WE won't get any "bargaining" rights to make an "official" "March Madness Junkies" month (Senate Bill #5 will take care of that LOL) BUT for all of US who ARE in fact March Madness HS Hoops Junkies - it doesn't get any better than this ... I'm a BIG supporter of the SEOAL (just ask 93bulldog lol) and the Elite 8 was "top heavy" with the likes of Chillicothe, Warren, Portsmouth for a reason - the TEAMS are GOOD!!! strong contenders to win a district championship getting to AND "representing" in the regionals ... the GOOD about Friday nights' matchup - both teams are SEOAL powers ... the BAD about Friday nights' matchup - they are both SEOAL powers - somebody has to lose ... IF you are a TRUE fan of the game you KNOW that BOTH teams are winners whether moving on or calling it a season ... this time of the year is known as "Survive and Advance" for a reason ... it has been a great pleasure to have an opportunity to have seen all three of these teams - Chillicothe, Warren, Portsmouth - play this season - thanks goes to their head coaches - Coach Kellough, Coach Maddox, Coach Collins along with their coaching staffs for putting smiles on the Cheap Seat fans faces win or lose ...

Pfloyd...I'm going to have to start a thread on the impact Senate Bill #5 will have on the true hoops junkies:). You are right about the SEOAL being top heavy. I agree there are no true losers when you get down to the top 32 in your division. To get a District championship for a league is special. To have one guaranteed now and potentially another one in D3 is just awesome.

It was good to see the SEOAL show the District we can play Defense as well. Great D by Cavs and the Warriors turned it up in the 2nd half.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

After watching both teams last night I'd favor Chillicothe, but should be a nice ballgame.

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

I am gonna take Chillicothe by 9.

classof79_whs
Riding the Bench

Post by classof79_whs »

Best of luck to the Warriors!!!

cavsfan03
Waterboy

Post by cavsfan03 »

Lets go CAVS! It's definitely going to be a nail-biter! Both teams are going to play very hard. Hopefully the cavs can pull off the sweep. Can't wait!

Return to “Boys Basketball”