PDT bball preview

then what
Varsity

PDT bball preview

Post by then what »

When is it coming out? This newspaper is pathetic.

minford17
Varsity

Re: PDT bball preview

Post by minford17 »

March

hoot
Varsity

Post by hoot »

:lol:

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

I believe the fall sport preview came out during week 4 of football season

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

Are we sure we even want the bball preview? This article was on the PDT today.
The headline score doesn't match the first line of the article and the scoring summary adds up to 64-32 in favor of OH. Based on the scoring summary, I think OH won?

Valley defeats Oak Hill 65-22

Sports
By Nikki Blankenship-Hamilton

It was a good night to be an Indian as the Valley Lady Indians defeated the Oak Hill Lady Oaks an impressive 65-32.

Indian Hannah Conley had a double double scoring 11 points and 19 rebounds in the loss. Valley is now 1 and 3 overall and 1 and 2 in SOC play. Valley travels to south Webster on Thursday.

Valley 13 33 50 65

Oak Hill 3 16 21 22

Scoring Summary

Valley: Wright-1, Call-13, Buckle-1, Heresh-2, Conaway-3, Howard-1, Conley-11

Oak Hill: Dempsey-2, Ward-8, Crabtree-2, Brisker-10, Caldwell-11, Bethany Blanton-15, Riley-3, Brianna Blanton-8, Howard-5

JustPlayBasketball12
Riding the Bench

Post by JustPlayBasketball12 »

OUCH...

BiddyBallDaddy
Freshman Team

Post by BiddyBallDaddy »

It was indeed a great night to be an Indian :shock:

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

Somehow, someway, the PDT keeps getting worse and worse.

Watching SE Ohio basketball
art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Had a bad morning but this gem from the PDT gave me a much-needed laugh:

The South Webster Lady Jeeps beat the Waverly Tigers 53-44 Monday night (Dec. 5). It was a good win this early in the season. Several Jeeps played hard, racking up accomplishments early in the season.
The Jeeps were leading in the first and just kept spreading that gap. By the end of the third, the Jeeps had nearly doubled the score of the Tigers. Though Waverly tried to recover, they were too far behind too late in the game.

Glad to hear "several Jeeps played hard, racking up accomplishments early in the season." Comforting as well that the Jeeps "just kept spreading that gap"!!*

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

art_vandelay wrote:Had a bad morning but this gem from the PDT gave me a much-needed laugh:

The South Webster Lady Jeeps beat the Waverly Tigers 53-44 Monday night (Dec. 5). It was a good win this early in the season. Several Jeeps played hard, racking up accomplishments early in the season.
The Jeeps were leading in the first and just kept spreading that gap. By the end of the third, the Jeeps had nearly doubled the score of the Tigers. Though Waverly tried to recover, they were too far behind too late in the game.

Glad to hear "several Jeeps played hard, racking up accomplishments early in the season." Comforting as well that the Jeeps "just kept spreading that gap"!!*

I like the one about the Minford and North Adams game..

The title: "Falcons Destroy Devils 60-56."

Destroy?? 4 points?

Watching SE Ohio basketball
art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

4thgoal wrote:Are we sure we even want the bball preview? This article was on the PDT today.
The headline score doesn't match the first line of the article and the scoring summary adds up to 64-32 in favor of OH. Based on the scoring summary, I think OH won?

Valley defeats Oak Hill 65-22

Sports
By Nikki Blankenship-Hamilton

It was a good night to be an Indian as the Valley Lady Indians defeated the Oak Hill Lady Oaks an impressive 65-32.

Indian Hannah Conley had a double double scoring 11 points and 19 rebounds in the loss. Valley is now 1 and 3 overall and 1 and 2 in SOC play. Valley travels to south Webster on Thursday.

Valley 13 33 50 65

Oak Hill 3 16 21 22

Scoring Summary

Valley: Wright-1, Call-13, Buckle-1, Heresh-2, Conaway-3, Howard-1, Conley-11

Oak Hill: Dempsey-2, Ward-8, Crabtree-2, Brisker-10, Caldwell-11, Bethany Blanton-15, Riley-3, Brianna Blanton-8, Howard-5
LOL...has anyone confirmed yet who actually won this game? Scioto Voice putting out a much better product than PDT these days. Although not a daily paper, I recommend it for anyone that still wants solid local news/local sports coverage.*

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

bbjunky81 wrote:
art_vandelay wrote:Had a bad morning but this gem from the PDT gave me a much-needed laugh:

I like the one about the Minford and North Adams game..

The title: "Falcons Destroy Devils 60-56."

Destroy?? 4 points?
LOL...it's almost as if there is no editor. Somebody at PDT needs to help this kid out or at least proof-read the stories before print.*

BiddyBallDaddy
Freshman Team

Post by BiddyBallDaddy »

Editor quit I believe. Slone?

Also saw where the Green Bulldogs won Tuesday night in OT. Congrats?

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

art_vandelay wrote:LOL...has anyone confirmed yet who actually won this game? Scioto Voice putting out a much better product than PDT these days. Although not a daily paper, I recommend it for anyone that still wants solid local news/local sports coverage.*
I know the Blanton girls transferred from SW to OH, so I assume Oak Hill won, but the article sure leaves you scratching your head wondering what you just read. I also agree 100% about the Scioto Voice!

one Oak
JV Team

Post by one Oak »

Oak Hill won it 65-32.

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

Her stuff is flat out epic....

Check out this little part from where the Green Bulldogs won Tuesday....

"It was a real team effort from Green. Tanner Kimbler was the shooter of the night, with the most points scored and the winning shot, but several boys made some big plays.

Green Coach Dirk Hollar was proud of his Bulldogs stating, “Tayte Carver led the way for us with 24 points. Tanner Kimbler had 19 and hit the game winning 3 with 3.3 seconds remaining."

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

Green Bulldogs :lol: :oops: :mrgreen:

hoot
Varsity

Post by hoot »

I wasn't aware that I am a proud Green Bulldog grad :shock: :D

4thgoal
SEOPS