Manchester vs South Webster District Championship

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Manchester vs South Webster District Championship

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

a rematch of last years regional semis where the hounds put a beatdown on the Jeeps. Thoughts on this one?

streetballer
Varsity

Re: Manchester vs South Webster District Championship

Post by streetballer »

Will be a hard fought game...loop is a really good player...combs is really good..its gonna come down to the supporting cast for each team..if ricketts keeps up his good play and others contribute manchester should beat em...but if manchester comes out sloppy they will be in for a long night..with all that said ill take manchester by 9

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Levi Cook goes off for 40, gets picked by the Cavs in the draft

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Swanker Pine wrote:Levi Cook goes off for 40, gets picked by the Cavs in the draft
He will be second in scoring behind Leroy

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

Swanker Pine wrote:Levi Cook goes off for 40, gets picked by the Cavs in the draft
Leeroy Jenkins cheers his heart out, inspiring the Jeeps to play at a level never seen before in Ohio High School hoops!!!! His inspiration single-handily is responsible for Cook's 40 points and Webster's win!

Following the game, Cook names Leeroy as his agent!!!

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

he does it, chums

sparky
All State

Post by sparky »

pre game activity, a game of one on one between swanker(rides the pine) and (talks a big game) streetballer. the first to five wins as that is
as high either one can count.

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

sparky wrote:pre game activity, a game of one on one between swanker(rides the pine) and (talks a big game) streetballer. the first to five wins as that is
I've got my money on swanker pine!

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

Jesco White wrote:
sparky wrote:pre game activity, a game of one on one between swanker(rides the pine) and (talks a big game) streetballer. the first to five wins as that is

Based on my fairly reliable Manchester intel, you win make some money on this bet. :-D :-D :-D

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

I will honestly be ASHAMED if the South Webster crowd is anywhere near as quiet as they were vs. Symmes Valley. What a joke! I don't mean they should be yelling at refs, being negative, etc. But there were a few occasions on a steal, or a big bucket, where I felt like I was the only one even applauding!

What in the world has happened to Webster fans? We used to fill the Convo up and be undoubtedly one of the loudest crowds at the game (exactly how it should be for a D4 basketball school).

I truly, truly hope this changes Saturday morning. These boys are playing for a District Championship, something that only 5 South Webster teams have EVER won!

WAKE UP SOUTH WEBSTER FANS!

Eaglesnest
All State

Post by Eaglesnest »

I know alot of Manchester faithful wil say the Hounds play a tough schedule, but I don't think they have consistantly played as good of a schedule as S.Webster. I say Jeeps by 10.

Jeepoholic
Riding the Bench

Post by Jeepoholic »

No disrespect to the Webster fans that attended the game, glad to see you make the trip. I expect to see a better turn out Saturday morning. We should all sit together not all spread out. Watch how the fans from the other schools there are doing. They will have a section marked South Webster, please sit there. As for the pre game match I hope there is also a time limit or a coin flip or they will tip on friday night. I doubt either has every played a minute or scored a meaningful piont in a game. That could go on forever, prediction baller 1-0 swanker fouls out but has a good showing.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Jesco White wrote:

I'm averaging 22ppg in the inter mural league. Come at me bro :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

bbjunky81 wrote:I will honestly be ASHAMED if the South Webster crowd is anywhere near as quiet as they were vs. Symmes Valley. What a joke! I don't mean they should be yelling at refs, being negative, etc. But there were a few occasions on a steal, or a big bucket, where I felt like I was the only one even applauding!

What in the world has happened to Webster fans? We used to fill the Convo up and be undoubtedly one of the loudest crowds at the game (exactly how it should be for a D4 basketball school).

I truly, truly hope this changes Saturday morning. These boys are playing for a District Championship, something that only 5 South Webster teams have EVER won!

WAKE UP SOUTH WEBSTER FANS!
The South Webster super fans will be in attendance. The noise will be brought.

Jeepoholic
Riding the Bench

Post by Jeepoholic »

Wow after the new info I would like to change my prediction baller 1 swanker 4 but he still fouls out. Good luck jeeps!

NormanDale
Freshman Team

Post by NormanDale »

With my coaching I think streetnoballer can beat swanker, no way is swanker matching streetnoballers speed! Hopefully the real game goes the same if it goes to a track match look out hounds win! Webster looks pretty big might cause some matchup problems for Manchester.

Lightle04
SE

Post by Lightle04 »

Watch out for Swords in this game hitting the boards and makeing a big impact .

theuglytruth
Varsity

Post by theuglytruth »

streetballa by a bunch

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

My official prediction : SW 72 Man 63

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Swanker has a 32.33(repeating of course) percent chance of winning.

Return to “Boys Basketball”