All TVC?

John Wooden
JV Team

All TVC?

Post by John Wooden »

Have they released the all tvc teams? I heard the game was Sunday? If so where and what time?

vchoops
Freshman Team

Re: All TVC?

Post by vchoops »

I believe this is the correct boys list. The league was supposed to release it after every team was out of tournaments.

Nigel Courts-Wellston-POY
Justus Ousley-Wellston
Ryan Chesser-Vinton County
Jordan Kidd-Vinton County
Bryce Owings-Vinton County
Daniel Kline-NY
Casey Cox-NY
Joshua Skinner-Athens
Joe Burrow-Athens
Jesse Smith-Meigs
Jake Gray-Alexander

The TVC all star game will be Sunday March 18th at Nelsonville York HS with the girls game beginning at 4PM and the boys to follow.

BB34
Waterboy

Post by BB34 »

What about the TVC Hocking team? Any info on their All-TVC roster?

I also thought the TVC Divisional game was just for the Seniors but maybe I'm wrong.

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

Before there was the TVC All Star Game, we had the TVC vs. SEOAL All Star Game. This was back before the TVC split into divisions.

vchoops
Freshman Team

Post by vchoops »

The TVC all star game which was scheduled at Nelsonville York HS for Sunday March 18th has been canceled. Everything was ready to go, in terms of locations, coaches, rosters, etc..... but the league administrators decided last minute to cancel it. I guess it's just not a priority to continue a game that is a long-time tradition in the league, and to allow the senior athletes of the TVC to have one more opportunity to play. I know that the players and coaches are disappointed, but unfortunately neither has any say in this or anything else for that matter as it pertains to the Tri Valley Conference. Another black eye in a long line of problems with the operation of the TVC.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

B1Minus wrote:What about the TVC Hocking team? Any info on their All-TVC roster?

I also thought the TVC Divisional game was just for the Seniors but maybe I'm wrong.
I put up the list on the home page ... scroll down on the left or the right for the Ohio & Hocking division players ... http://trivalleyconference.com/

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Question:

Looking over the boys ALL TVC & the All district team ... Parsons & Carney are named TVC ALL league - but neither player was even mentioned on the all district team but Chris Saylor was?
L.B. remy was named to the all district team - but wasn't mentioned on the All-TVC team?

(For the girls)

Madison Davis (NY) was 2ND TEAM ALL DISTRICT ... But didn't make the ALL-TVC team?

Run Bubba Run
Freshman Team

Post by Run Bubba Run »

Remember, the TVC allows each school a certain number of players on the All-TVC teams in accordance with where they finish in the conference standings. I think the District is based on ability.

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

vchoops wrote:The TVC all star game which was scheduled at Nelsonville York HS for Sunday March 18th has been canceled. Everything was ready to go, in terms of locations, coaches, rosters, etc..... but the league administrators decided last minute to cancel it. I guess it's just not a priority to continue a game that is a long-time tradition in the league, and to allow the senior athletes of the TVC to have one more opportunity to play. I know that the players and coaches are disappointed, but unfortunately neither has any say in this or anything else for that matter as it pertains to the Tri Valley Conference. Another black eye in a long line of problems with the operation of the TVC.
All the more reason to apply for the SVC!

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Run Bubba Run wrote:Remember, the TVC allows each school a certain number of players on the All-TVC teams in accordance with where they finish in the conference standings. I think the District is based on ability.
I know that ... But Fed Hock had two players on the All TVC team ... (Parsons & Carney)

They only had 1 player on the All District team ... (Saylor)

That just seems odd to me.

Hopper 11
JV Team

Post by Hopper 11 »

93Bulldog wrote:
Run Bubba Run wrote:Remember, the TVC allows each school a certain number of players on the All-TVC teams in accordance with where they finish in the conference standings. I think the District is based on ability.
I know that ... But Fed Hock had two players on the All TVC team ... (Parsons & Carney)

They only had 1 player on the All District team ... (Saylor)

That just seems odd to me.

I think if a coach has two or three players that are pretty well equal that in order to get all the players an award they will split it up. In this case Fed could only place two on the TVC and being D3 probably only had one district selection. This way all three players were honored. Just my guess I may be wrong. If you remember back those Eastern teams that had five good players it was kind of the same way.

Return to “Boys Basketball”