Local (P.V.C/T.V.C/ECOL) players playing AAU/OYB ball

redskinwitness
Varsity

Local (P.V.C/T.V.C/ECOL) players playing AAU/OYB ball

Post by redskinwitness »

What southeastern/eastern Ohio kids are playing spring ball and with whom? From Caldwell I know we have Jonathon Wiechman playing on a nice 10 grade team out of the Zanesville area. Freshmen Tanner Harding/Justin Figel are playing on a Zanesville area team as well. 8th graders Tanner Clark and Caleb Heller are playing on a Zanesville team too. What other local hoops players are expanding their games this spring?

chickem hawk 38
Riding the Bench

Re: Local (P.V.C/T.V.C/ECOL) players playing AAU/OYB ball

Post by chickem hawk 38 »

i talked to brett price about 2 or 3 weeks ago he said his aau team played wiechman's team and pretty much pounded them at hilard davidson high school for there pool championship. brett plays for Ohio Valley Elite.

jm1919
Freshman Team

Post by jm1919 »

Team Ohio out of Chillicothe has a nice 9th grade team
Joey Burrow-Athens
Dylan Miles- Southeastern
Kenton Gullion- Minford
Ryan Faulconer- Greenfield
Cedric Pettiford-Miami Trace
Wyatt Brewster- Piketon
Elijah Shanks-Huntington
Kyle Strange- Unioto
Nick Overly- Unioto
8th grade pretty good also with boys from Minford,Eastern,Southeastern,Paint Valley,Peebles,Adena,Piketon & Vinton County
Last edited by jm1919 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

redskinwitness
Varsity

Post by redskinwitness »

Chickem....glad to hear price is playing, good for him and his team. They must be pretty decent if they beat that team, I know the team Wiechman plays on is all sophs and has some really nice players with the two zanesville kids, 2 philo and some other MVL players.

PVC MAN
JV Team

Post by PVC MAN »

Hows the PVC kids doing so far in AAU?

redskinwitness
Varsity

Post by redskinwitness »

My son told me that Wiechman injured his hip a few weekends ago and is still out. Our two 8th graders are playing on what is supposed to be a pretty talented team and heard Clark was doing really well. How is Price doing?

bucksfan23
Waterboy

Post by bucksfan23 »

There is a local 8th grade team named Southeast Stars made up of players from Waverly, Eastern, Valley, Minford, Wheelersburg and Gallia Academy who took first place at last weekends OYB Gale Hoop tournament in Lancaster. Good team with alot of talent.

then what
Varsity

Post by then what »

Tri-State pony express have played in 5 tournaments so far have placed 2nd in all but last weeks Cinncinnati Bearcat Classics. Team has kids from Huntington,Fairland,Ironton,Wheelersburg,Boyd county. They are a very talented 7th grade team competing against top talent. Its great to see so many players in the area playing hoops..........The more you play the better you get!

Jackie Moon
Riding the Bench

Post by Jackie Moon »

Good that the area talent has a place to play in the spring,although i think a lot of folks make too much of these teams,it's good they are playing.

Return to “Boys Basketball”