NEW FEATURE: FOR TVC BASKETBALL

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

NEW FEATURE: FOR TVC BASKETBALL

Post by 93Bulldog »

Because facebook is more accessible via phone apps and what not ... I created a TVC BASKETBALL (boys and girls) FACEBOOK GROUP.

The purpose is to obtain scores and info from games ... 30 teams x 22 games = 660 game results I need to find throughout the season ... any and all help is appreciated!

Seems as if everyone has a facebook page, Mom's, Dad's, coaches, players, etc... etc ... if someone, anyone or everyone could post a score on the group page when the game is over - it would help out considerably.

Between southeasternohiopreps, the facebook group and online newspapers - I should be able to track every boys and girls game in the area ... hopefully.

HERE IS THE LINK: .... http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/305099136266348/

thebig29
Riding the Bench

Re: NEW FEATURE: FOR TVC BASKETBALL

Post by thebig29 »

What is facebook? My nephew told me its a new phone. But I'll stick to my trusty jitter bug. And to answer bout the future of the tvc. All I got to say is that Alexander 8 th grade last yet was a hell of a team

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

thebig29 wrote:And to answer bout the future of the tvc. All I got to say is that Alexander 8 th grade last yet was a hell of a team
Not sure that question was asked ... but thanks for the info.

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

I believe he misread the header as FUTURE not FEATURE.

Return to “Boys Basketball”