The Wild and Wacky TVC

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

The Wild and Wacky TVC

Post by 93Bulldog »

Uh, after updating the TVC web site after Friday's games - it looks like someone dropped a bomb on the Ohio and Hocking standings.

Not sure I have seen it this shaken up in quite some time ... http://trivalleyconference.com/

Steely Dan
SEOP

Re: The Wild and Wacky TVC

Post by Steely Dan »

93 - That is why we play the games, you just NEVER know how they are going to turn out! And I agree, a night of "What! How did that happen!!!!!!!" um, just happened. :lol: :lol: :lol:

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Its been awhile Steely since we've had that kind of "what just happened" night around the TVC ...

I mean, Athens, Nelsonville-York, Trimble and Wahama have just dominated the gridiron the last two years and outcomes were almost a given.

On the hardwood last year Belpre ran away with the Hocking and Southern beat everyone but Belpre basically ... and Athens/VC controled the Ohio.

Usually when I update the standings I change a few records and maybe swap a team or two - and it usually takes about 5 minutes ... tonight it took me 20 minutes and I had to re-type every slot for both the Ohio and the Hocking ... lol

cg 22
JV Team

Post by cg 22 »

Who won Trimble vs Fed?

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Scores/standings are here cg 22 ... http://trivalleyconference.com/

(fed won)

freethrow
Varsity

Post by freethrow »

I'm still standing behind my statement that the winning team in the Hocking will have 3 to 4 losses.

Remember_The_Name
SEOP

Post by Remember_The_Name »

greatone wrote:I'm still standing behind my statement that the winning team in the Hocking will have 3 to 4 losses.

Starting to look like a solid statement.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

That is exactly what I thought, RTN.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... 93dog the WACKY part of the TVC continues with 0-4 Miller beating Belpre AT the Eagles Nest tonight 67-58 , and lets throw in Rock Hill getting the "W" over Wellston 59-58 ... crazy town I say 93dog !!!!

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

I don't think this is the TVC...it's most of the district. The SHL and SVC certainly.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

MILLER winning is not that shocking ... I've seen em in person - they're a solid basketball team ... they've been without 6'2 sophomore Elijah Rader - but now that he's healthy - they will be dangerous.

I've been high on the Falcons all year Floyd ... lol ... I'm glad they finally showed up and made me look good.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... I'll agree 93dog YOU have pushed Miller as a team to watch ... I wasn't aware Elijah Rader was out for the Falcons 0-4 start ... Coach Caldwell's boyz took care of "bidness" at Southern tonight too - a HUGE "W" when coupled with that Belpre loss ...

... by the way 970 WATH broadcast quality was terrible tonight - couldn't hear a thing :(

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

I know ... problem with equipement is being fixed tomorrow ... should be no more problems from hear on out.

TVC-Hocking ... South Gallia beats Trimble ... Wahama beats Eastern (who had been without Pullins during their rough start - but he was back tonight) ... Miller wins AT Belpre ...

Its definitly is a little crazy thus far in the early stages of the 2012/2013 season ... :)

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

greatone wrote:I'm still standing behind my statement that the winning team in the Hocking will have 3 to 4 losses.
I believe your original post stated the winner would have AT LEAST 4 losses.

Now its 3 or 4

Big difference.

I can still see Federal Hocking winning the league with a 13-3 mark ... they're looking pretty solid with all their players healthy and back on the floor ... they had the game won AT Belpre, but let it slip away and allowed the Golden Eagles to send it into overtime ... the Lancers have already won AT Southern ... the win AT MIller will prove to be a quality win as the Falcons now have all their players healthy and back on the court.

Federal Hocking has already got some tough road trips out of the way and they are (5-2, 4-1 TVC-Hocking) ... I would not be surprised at all if they finish 14-2 or 13-3 in the league.

Grinder
Freshman Team

Post by Grinder »

Besides Athens this league really looks to be way down this year.

DukeBlueDevils
Waterboy

Post by DukeBlueDevils »

Really down other than Athens. Even though they already lost to a league opponent, everyone in the TVC Ohio is horrible. Sarcasm, if you didn't get that.

vctransplant
All Conference

Post by vctransplant »

I think the Ohio is the same as the Hocking with the winner of the conference having 3 or 4 losses. VC has to now. No league loss yet but as much as I hate to say it a loss or to is coming if we dont correct some problems we have. I see some splits coming. I think we split with Athens and maybe Wellston and Alex.

cable_hogue
Waterboy

Post by cable_hogue »

What about a 5-way tie in TVC Ohio? :122246

:aaaaa99 "A BIT OF A RATTLE SNAKE"

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

greatone wrote:I'm still standing behind my statement that the winning team in the Hocking will have at least 3 or 4 losses.
Federal Hocking is (8-3, 6-1 TVC-Hocking)

I don't see it happening.

Return to “Boys Basketball”