#1 Beaver Eastern vs #8 South Gallia

Lightle04
SE

#1 Beaver Eastern vs #8 South Gallia

Post by Lightle04 »

Any thoughts on this game ??
I like Eastern and Pickett to have a good game .

Super trooper
All State

Re: #1 Beaver Eastern vs #8 South Gallia

Post by Super trooper »

If Greer can hit 40 South Gallia will lose by less than 10, if not this game won't even be close

HoopsHotHead
Varsity

Post by HoopsHotHead »

When and where is this game? Wanting to see the Rebs play this year......good luck Coach Howell.

beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

hoopshothead wrote:When and where is this game? Wanting to see the Rebs play this year......good luck Coach Howell.

Feb 27th 6:15PM at Meigs High School..Just a short bus trip for the Eagles..lol

SOCFAN1430
Varsity

Post by SOCFAN1430 »

beaverlover wrote:
hoopshothead wrote:When and where is this game? Wanting to see the Rebs play this year......good luck Coach Howell.

Feb 27th 6:15PM at Meigs High School..Just a short bus trip for the Eagles..lol

Pomeroy beats a bus trip to Willow Wood any day, sign me up

Eaglesnest
All State

Post by Eaglesnest »

Anyone know anything about South gallia?

We may need the infamous "TVC dog" to provide some info.

CoachBrittonFL
Freshman Team

Post by CoachBrittonFL »

They aren't terrible, there record may be deseving. They have been in just about every game this year, alot of single digit losses. They just don't have the expereince or personell to get over the top. They have a very good sophomore guard, and a couple good shooters. They don't have alot of size inside, and struggle to rebound. Pike won't have much trouble, but I look for it to be a bit closer then what people think.

PIke 69
SG 48

bevo
Varsity

Post by bevo »

BigShooter wrote:They aren't terrible, there record may be deseving. They have been in just about every game this year, alot of single digit losses. They just don't have the expereince or personell to get over the top. They have a very good sophomore guard, and a couple good shooters. They don't have alot of size inside, and struggle to rebound. Pike won't have much trouble, but I look for it to be a bit closer then what people think.

PIke 69
SG 48
sg is bad! they won 4 games in the worst div 4 league in ohio some of the wins were against christian schools most jr highs could beat. they beat a really bad st josephs team in the play in game, if your in the play in game your bad!
records don't lie

Lightle04
SE

Post by Lightle04 »

I think Eastern has to many weapons in this one. Lands,Pickett,Thacker,Lightle all are proven scorers and. Good defenders.

Judge and Jury
Freshman Team

Post by Judge and Jury »

Bevo is your team still in now u can only pick one rv or g.a. either your left with nothing better to do than talk about how bad s.g. is hmmm r.v. and g.a. was afforded the same opportunities that s.g. was only difference some teams answer the bell some don't which I'm pretty sure u will throw in that we beat st. Joe its a play in game same as rv. R.v. failed to win watch what u say cause they lost to the terrible tvc conf. Team. G.a also had an opportunity and failed to answer the bell in the second half they to fell to a tvc team which u will say their in the Ohio which is fine u have that right however your on here bashing s.g. when u have no team to brag about so if u have really no input other than an outside observation start a thread on how your team will b better next yr. And leave the tournament talk to the people that r still in.closer than the experts think but then again if your expert ne one has a shot!

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

Judge and Jury wrote:Bevo is your team still in now u can only pick one rv or g.a. either your left with nothing better to do than talk about how bad s.g. is hmmm r.v. and g.a. was afforded the same opportunities that s.g. was only difference some teams answer the bell some don't which I'm pretty sure u will throw in that we beat st. Joe its a play in game same as rv. R.v. failed to win watch what u say cause they lost to the terrible tvc conf. Team. G.a also had an opportunity and failed to answer the bell in the second half they to fell to a tvc team which u will say their in the Ohio which is fine u have that right however your on here bashing s.g. when u have no team to brag about so if u have really no input other than an outside observation start a thread on how your team will b better next yr. And leave the tournament talk to the people that r still in.closer than the experts think but then again if your expert ne one has a shot!
Besides the funny thing is, SG would beat RV.

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

I believe Bevos team is still in and River Valley vs South Gallia would probably be a toss up IMO

256pride
Riding the Bench

Post by 256pride »

Bevo wrote:
BigShooter wrote:They aren't terrible, there record may be deseving. They have been in just about every game this year, alot of single digit losses. They just don't have the expereince or personell to get over the top. They have a very good sophomore guard, and a couple good shooters. They don't have alot of size inside, and struggle to rebound. Pike won't have much trouble, but I look for it to be a bit closer then what people think.

PIke 69
SG 48
sg is bad! they won 4 games in the worst div 4 league in ohio some of the wins were against christian schools most jr highs could beat. they beat a really bad st josephs team in the play in game, if your in the play in game your bad!
records don't lie

Bevo you're bad. Weve won 7 games and we beat 1 christian school our first game and that school happens to be headed to the final four in the ocsaa as you can read here

http://www.mydailytribune.com/view/full ... ons--60-41?

you've done nothing but trash talked sg in the past even about the greer kid being not that good and hes one of the best in the conference. like the judge said go back to your team whoever that is

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

I agree. OVC had some good returning kids. SG was in every game they played. Also the statement about greer is not completely true. He is not only the best guard in the tvc, but the best guard in our area. He can play and sg has good shooters. They just lack size.

Grinder
Freshman Team

Post by Grinder »

futurebkstar wrote:I agree. OVC had some good returning kids. SG was in every game they played. Also the statement about greer is not completely true. He is not only the best guard in the tvc, but the best guard in our area. He can play and sg has good shooters. They just lack size.

Sounds like not a lot of respect for Lands?

Lightle04
SE

Post by Lightle04 »

The Greer kid is a very good guard and SG gets him for 2 more years . And when he's done he may be the best guard in the district. But Lands is hands down the best guard in the district. His stats back that quote up. I look for the Greer kid to only get bigger,stronger and even better than he is right now. Remember he's only a sophmore !! So watch out TVC ! Watching him and Eastern sophmore phenom Thacker going at it will be fun. Thacker is 6'1 very fast maybe the best on ball deffender in the SOC 1 he averages double figgures scoreing handles the ball well rebounds well shoots the ball well I'm guessing he averages 12 pts,5 reb,4asst,2stls on a team with 4 players averageing dbl figgures. Should be a fun game Eastern is a very good road team going undefeated on the road and 2-0 at neutral sight. Good luck to both teams but I'm pulling for Eastern in this one .

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

No respect for lands??? Lands is great but I was referring to gallia county.

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

1 vs. 9-South Gallia is playing with house money.

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

Hey Shine is a good Coach !!! GO SG.

Golfer101
JV Team

Post by Golfer101 »

Future your posts are almost as ignorant has the posts running a kid down. Just say he is a fine player and leave it at that. To say a kid is the best in a league or county is opening him up to more criticism. What's wrong with just been a good player? The coaches have already decided the best player in the tvc. I'm sure they know a little more than any of us about it.

Return to “Boys Basketball”