Pioneer Valley 13-14

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

PVC 2013-2014

Post by EasternDspy »

Who are the teams to beat next season? Fort Frye returns Lang, Legrean , and Anderson as starters a long with a 19-2 JV that did not lose a league game. Caldwell returns everyone. Trail brings back Starr and Toland. Frontier should be interesting with some really good young players and Schneider. River and Shenandoah will be down.How bout MC?

redskinwitness
Varsity

Re: Pioneer Valley 13-14

Post by redskinwitness »

I think Central will be pretty good again. Nixon will be back with Brown, Jorris and Duffy. Had a pretty good JV team it looked like.
Fort has three quality players back....they have a good system, will be solid again but they are gonna miss Smith big time.
Trail has back Starr, Starr, Gray and Toland. They won't be deep but they will be solid.
Caldwell returns everyone and gets Carpenter back from a year long injury, hopefully they do what I think they can.
Frontier has Schneider and a couple decent reserve players but they are Frontier and won't be very good if I had to guess.
River will be really bad, lost everyone and had nobody in the wings.
Shenandoah, they are going to be the worst team in the area, love it too. Hope they never fire Sebring because he is terrible ha.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Chandler Lang is going to step up and have a great year he's is a leader and sees the floor. He is better when the ball is in his hand.Look for Seth Legrean to have a monster yr. Sleepers Carter Kiefer was scoring over 20 per in Jv before losing qts to varsity. Devin Brooker So one of the best overall shooters to come from FF in awhile. They will win 4th in a row. You can't tell me Brown, Nixon, Lil Jorris and Duffy matchup very well with FF.

PVC MAN
JV Team

Post by PVC MAN »

Early predictions.( subject to change)

Trail still should be up at the top
Monroe still has more athletes then any other team
Frye will miss their playmaker alot
Caldwell returns everyone but who cares they don't know how to win
Frontier can be decent but they still have Rodger
Zeps will be big but also have NO guard play
River had their fun no it's payback time

loveofthegame
Riding the Bench

Post by loveofthegame »

Trail will be good one more year

Mc has alot of athletes

FF has some good shooters

Caldwell and Frontier will be better

Shenandoah and River loses a lot of talent

Summer can make a lot of teams better

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Haha FF will be like 10-2 or 11-1 in the league next yr.

rickoshay
SEOP

Post by rickoshay »

Like your optimism, why not go for 12-0 :razz:

PVC MAN
JV Team

Post by PVC MAN »

Monroe will be at the top again, Brown and Jorris will be the top pair of guards in the league for the next two years.

rickoshay
SEOP

Post by rickoshay »

^^^
Did you just wake up from a dream? Guess we'll have to wait till next winter to find out :lol: :lol: :lol:

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Really Jorris barely touched the court id take Lang and Anderson in their 3rd yr of varsity any day.

PVC MAN
JV Team

Post by PVC MAN »

lol, are you serious about Anderson. Jorris will be the best shooter in the league by far.Anderson played jv his sophmore year so no it will not be his third year of varsity.

PVC MAN
JV Team

Post by PVC MAN »

lol, are you serious about Anderson. Jorris will be the best shooter in the league by far.Anderson played jv his sophmore year so no it will not be his third year of varsity.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

He played both last yr. Jorris would struggle to score on Lang Fact.Plus ill take Devin Brooker as best shooter over 60 threes in JV

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

FF starters next Season- Lang Sr G (10.7) 2nd team all district best defensive player 2 years in a row, Seth Legrean Jr P (14.8) , Jordan Anderson Sr G (7.7), Carter Kiefer So played in about 12 varsity games. He will be very good on defense. Devin Brooker Jr G- Had 3 games with 6 or more threes- bench- Derek Layton So - Strong and a good shooter , Madison 6-3 Jr very good feet big and strong. Issac Klinger So G very good on defense needs to work on his offense.

therunnerup
Waterboy

Post by therunnerup »

Who says this league will even exist next year. Teams are looking elsewhere. Other leagues are forming.

loveofthegame
Riding the Bench

Post by loveofthegame »

What teams are looking ?

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

I could see teams coming in before the league blows up. Only team I can see leaving Is Trail. Also kinda hard to change leagues like that when football schedules are done 2 yrs in advance.

redskinwitness
Varsity

Post by redskinwitness »

I don't see the league going anywhere unless Trail made the mistake of joining the E.C.O.L. if that were to happen pick up Barnesville and move on.
As for next season, hard to say what will happen. Kids get older, bigger, faster, and stronger. Previous experience helps as well. I will say that I'd take the Wiechman/Clark/Harding back court over anyone in the league next year. Hopefully they keep getting better. They were playing really good ball at the end of the year and could be pretty nice next winter.

loveofthegame
Riding the Bench

Post by loveofthegame »

I just hope Caldwell passes their levy so everybody can relax about cuts. I think your backcourt will be good too.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Weichman is a good player but even he will admit he has problems with Chandler Lang.

Return to “Boys Basketball”