Michael Hall Joins 1000 Point Club

WarriorBlue
Varsity

Michael Hall Joins 1000 Point Club

Post by WarriorBlue »

Warren Warriors Michael Hall joined the 1000 Point Club as the Warriors slipped past Portsmouth 63-60. Hall hit 2 free throws with 4 sec to provide the final margin of victory and push his career points to 1001. The 6'6" Sr. Is averaging 17 ppg 11 rpg 6 apg. The Warriors are now 17-2 on the season.

The win tonight was the 83rd for the 2015 Class. A great group of seniors that have mostly been overlooked but all they've done is win baby!!! Never playing the starring role but rather the silent deadly stranger. Once they get you in their sights Party Over!! As freshman they help the JV go 18-2 then backed that up with a 21-0 campaign as sophomores. That's 39-2 as JV. Then last year as juniors the Warriors go 21-5 and so far this season 17-2. Just a bunch of kids that love each other and play the game the way they are coached. The Right Way!!!

Job Well Done Fellas so far
BUT
We Ain't Done

jottings
SEOPS H

Re: Michael Hall Joins 1000 Point Club

Post by jottings »

Warrior Blue, got a final on Friday's JV game? Thanks.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Congrats mr hall

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Jottings wrote:Warrior Blue, got a final on Friday's JV game? Thanks.
LOL come on, man.

Congrats to Michael! Great to see such a good team player get an individual honor for all the hard work he's put in.

enigmaax
All State

Post by enigmaax »

Jottings wrote:Warrior Blue, got a final on Friday's JV game? Thanks.
Warren JV won 70-53.

86LancerLover
Freshman Team

Post by 86LancerLover »

Quite the accomplishment, congrats!

Go BIG BLUE

Refused
Waterboy

Post by Refused »

I'm going to be honest Hall scored 1000 and that's good, but I think people thinks he's better than what he actually is, kind of overrated.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Congratulations to Michael Hall … joining the 1000 point club playing in a TEAM concept offense as Warren's … it's been great to see you perform over your varsity career … looking forward to watching you in the post season …

Cap'n Scoop
All State

Post by Cap'n Scoop »

jonboy2345 wrote:I'm going to be honest Hall scored 1000 and that's good, but I think people thinks he's better than what he actually is, kind of overrated.
WOW!!??

Congrats on a great career Michael Hall.

enigmaax
All State

Post by enigmaax »

jonboy2345 wrote:I'm going to be honest Hall scored 1000 and that's good, but I think people thinks he's better than what he actually is, kind of overrated.
Who are these people and what do they "rate" him?

TribeManiac10
SEOP

Post by TribeManiac10 »

Cap'n Scoop wrote:
WOW!!??

This guy is just being a troll. He has posted similar things on other threads. Even if they have added games from years past 1000pts is still impressive and a player's cumulative work for a program should be acknowledged.

Refused
Waterboy

Post by Refused »

I'm just saying my opinion, I don't know why you guys get upset about it. There's a lot of players around this area I think are really good, but there's some that I habe watched and just think there overrated. Sorry I can't speak for my opinion

SVCFan
Waterboy

Post by SVCFan »

TribeManiac10 wrote:
Cap'n Scoop wrote:
WOW!!??

This guy is just being a troll. He has posted similar things on other threads. Even if they have added games from years past 1000pts is still impressive and a player's cumulative work for a program should be acknowledged.

WarriorBlue
Varsity

Post by WarriorBlue »

There are ALWAYS gonna be individuals that think they know more than they actually know. Prolly never played and in sure never coached. Mike Hall doesn't need an idiot on this message board to validate what kind of athlete he is. No he doesn't average lots of points what he does do is whatever it takes for his team to win. 84-12 during his varsity career says it all.
As a sophomore playing on a Warrior team with plenty of shooters, the 6'6" sophomore switched to the PG position sacrificing personal numbers for team goals. Oh by the way that team won a regional title. He led that team in assist was 3rd in scoring and many big plays and hit big shots for the Warriors. Last year as a junior again because of team needs Mike played a different position and several different roles on a team that played for a district title. This season the Warriors are 18-2 and are poised to recapture the district title they won in 2013.

Any fool can criticize him but you can bet your sweet a.. There isn't a coach in SE Ohio that wouldn't dearly love to have him.
For the FOOL that wanted to know of somebody ranking him well here ya go
http://kyprephoops.com/1415/2014FallOHBoys.pdf

Refused
Waterboy

Post by Refused »

Actually I did play basketball in high school back in the day. I scored 1000 points as well, but didn't think it was a big deal, because I played since my sophomore year. The only reason Warren was good his sophomore and junior year is because of Evan French, if they didn't have him they wouldn't have beat Athens last year or the year before. He's also ranked in Ohio because he's 6"6. Size helps a whole lot.

WarriorBlue
Varsity

Post by WarriorBlue »

jonboy2345 wrote:Actually I did play basketball in high school back in the day. I scored 1000 points as well, but didn't think it was a big deal, because I played since my sophomore year. The only reason Warren was good his sophomore and junior year is because of Evan French, if they didn't have him they wouldn't have beat Athens last year or the year before. He's also ranked in Ohio because he's 6"6. Size helps a whole lot.
R U mad nobody recruited you!!!!!

Refused
Waterboy

Post by Refused »

I could have played at division two or three schools but I chose not to. Your a Warren fan, so of course your backing him up.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

jonboy2345 wrote:I could have played at division two or three schools but I chose not to. Your a Warren fan, so of course your backing him up.
You're*

SVCFan
Waterboy

Post by SVCFan »

jonboy2345 wrote:Actually I did play basketball in high school back in the day. I scored 1000 points as well, but didn't think it was a big deal, because I played since my sophomore year.
You know points in practice and the layup line don't count, right? Only game points are counted.

Refused
Waterboy

Post by Refused »

Wow that's real funny dude! You don't even know me and why would you bring that up?? Guess your the one that kept track of that in practice.

Return to “Boys Basketball”