Western@ Notre Dame

jordan23
Riding the Bench

Western@ Notre Dame

Post by jordan23 »

Should be a very good game. Both teams trying to make their cases for tournament seeds.
Also Western trying to stay on top of that SOC 1 Conference.

Thoughts/Predictions?

Jtaylor304
Freshman Team

Re: Western@ Notre Dame

Post by Jtaylor304 »

Is The smith kid back? If so it will be a decent game because NDs coach does well game planning and they're at home. If Smith is still out ND will have trouble Scoring and I believe NWestern will win by 10 or more. Good luck to both Teams

jordan23
Riding the Bench

Post by jordan23 »

its not northwest its.... Western Latham.

Western won by 5 in the last meeting, but seems to be a completely different team these days

Jtaylor304
Freshman Team

Post by Jtaylor304 »

I meant western , Of course western won in western lol jk If smith is back it will be a dandy but im taking nd at home

jordan23
Riding the Bench

Post by jordan23 »

yea i figured you would. From what I have read from you, you give western no respect so i wouldnt expect you to take them against anyone.

Jtaylor304
Freshman Team

Post by Jtaylor304 »

Respect is earned, not given!!!!

Lightle04
SE

Post by Lightle04 »

Wins earn respect guy let's be real neither East or Westerns recent history ( 3-4 years) merrit a lot of trash talking ! But Western beat Notre Dame without Shanks I beleave earlier this year. Western is peaking at the right time. I think Western wins 67-58 . But it's hard to beat the Titans at home.

Jtaylor304
Freshman Team

Post by Jtaylor304 »

Lol I'm just giving you Western fans a tough time after witnessing that "Homer" vs East at its finest' my favorite team is UK(not any high school team), my opinions are my opinions. you guys don't even have to respond to what I think or say. Western will lose at least 3 more games away from Latham!!! IMO East will Lose 1 possibly 2 again , Clay will possibly lose 2, Eastern may only lose 1 more which means they will be champs, IMO. don't be upset because I have opinions, sometimes strong but they're mine. That's why they play the games, our opinions dont matter!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Western24 - do you have a score for the Western vs New Boston game Tuesday night ? thanks

WIFAN-22
Varsity

Post by WIFAN-22 »

Its not your opinion! Your just trying to be a bully. And you know nothing about Latham. You see 1 game there and you think you have it all figured out. Either your a kid or your a very sad adult. You give the boys that play for Western no credit for how hard they played vs East which makes you extremely direspectful. So yeah were gonna comment when you spew your crap. And your opinions about basketball mean nothing to anyone when you continually trash this team. So just keep them to yourself. You should be ashamed for your actions and words. Childish!

And by the way I have no kids on this team!
Last edited by WIFAN-22 on Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WIFAN-22
Varsity

Post by WIFAN-22 »

Pfloyd it was 60-35 i believe.

BigBlacks05
Riding the Bench

Post by BigBlacks05 »

when the western Indians want to play ball they can be tough they got some shooters and a good little point guard the worst loss they got it to waverly I believe and any other night than that night they would beat them. ND is just physical smith kid is off and on too if western plays tough they win this game.

Jtaylor304
Freshman Team

Post by Jtaylor304 »

IndianFan4life wrote:Its not your opinion! Your just trying to be a bully. And you know nothing about Latham. You see 1 game there and you think you have it all figured out. Either your a kid or your a very sad adult. You give the boys that play for Western no credit for how hard they played vs East which makes you extremely direspectful. So yeah were gonna comment when you spew your crap. And your opinions about basketball mean nothing to anyone when you continually trash this team. So just keep them to yourself. You should be ashamed for your actions and words. Childish!

And by the way I have no kids on this team!
When I say something wrong kick me off the site please, Do I have to like Western ? You guys are great at home, all 8 on the floor, I wil give you that!! My opinion may not matter but its mine. If I had to choose a fav team it would be Peebles lol. How am I trying to be a bully? I don't know anything bout Latham , I got lost going to thaat Eaast/Western game smh. I hope you guys win it all, the whole state title. if you can get OHSAA to play every game in Latham you guys certainly can do it....good luck!!

Lightle04
SE

Post by Lightle04 »

I agree ! If the league asigners we have in the SOC can do the tourney we in !! Who do we pay off for that ?? Cause were loaded in Latham OHIO ! Lol

Jtaylor304
Freshman Team

Post by Jtaylor304 »

That 1-3-1 was giving ND all they wanted. Western has a few kids you cant leave alone smh. I personally thoughtthey just got lucky vs East. Boy was i ever wrong

jordan23
Riding the Bench

Post by jordan23 »

Western wins 64-36

Lightle04
SE

Post by Lightle04 »

Good game the first half was like watching paint dry . 19-11 at half Western was up but the second half was exciting !!

WIFAN-22
Varsity

Post by WIFAN-22 »

Nice win for the Indians! Good job boys! Handle your business and win the league. Really peaking at the right time. Keep it up!

Glad to see your recant 911!

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

Nd had 11 at the half ? If so that's horrific .

jordan23
Riding the Bench

Post by jordan23 »

Yes 11 at half. The Indians do a great job on defense. And defense creates offense

Return to “Boys Basketball”