I WISH I KNEW MORE ABOUT BASKETBALL.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I WISH I KNEW MORE ABOUT BASKETBALL.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

That never was a strong suit of mine.

In gym class I was always one of the first picked for football.

But basketball was totally different. If I run I wanna hit something. If I run it's because a predator is chasing me, Lol

But as far as basketball in gym class it always came down to me and the gal on the ''Iron Lung Machine.-----------DANG I HATED GETTING PICKED LAST

spartans_fan
Varsity

Re: I WISH I KNEW MORE ABOUT BASKETBALL.

Post by spartans_fan »

If you can't do, coach.

hehe.

rickoshay
SEOP

Post by rickoshay »

Yep, dozens of "wanna be coaches" in the stands at every high school game :roll:

rockbiter
Freshman Team

Post by rockbiter »

Actually, "hundreds" not "dozens". If we were really brilliant, we would know as much about basketball as they do.

Ushoot2Ishoot3
Riding the Bench

Post by Ushoot2Ishoot3 »

Don't beat yourself up man numbers and statistics don't lie, football players have a higher avg vertical leap and 40 speed better than that of basketball players. Basketball is easy to figure out that is if you want to. Heck If this is a sincere post just keep watching, if you want to play, learn to shoot accurate, people pick shooters not defense, passes or even athletes that constantly drive the lane. As far as coaching, strategy goes along way. Most of these disgruntled coaches on this site want you to believe ONLY they are qualified to coach and the people in the stands are morons at the same time their teams consistently lose but it's not their fault. Many have no idea on real training and development or how to motivate players to perform but want to b an moan. Most were ex players who didn't live up to potential and assume it will somehow automatically change because they're now coaches, they read, watch videos or pick up plays on espn from Duke etc, not recognizing they don't have 1 let alone 5 D1 athletes on the team. They continue ignoring their mistakes and shortcomings passing on their same skewed views to accomplish success. It's a wonderful game.

rickoshay
SEOP

Post by rickoshay »

Stumblebum wrote:Actually, "hundreds" not "dozens". If we were really brilliant, we would know as much about basketball as they do.
Just didn't want to offend those "closet coaches" :oops:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

OLE BAIT JUST HOPES HE PUT A GRIN ON YER FACE, LOL

Return to “Boys Basketball”