PRAYERS FOR ZACK FARMER IN HIS TIME OF NEED.

cowbell oh
Riding the Bench

PRAYERS FOR ZACK FARMER IN HIS TIME OF NEED.

Post by cowbell oh »

All SEO ZACK NEEDS OUR PRAYERS.

The Oaf
SEO

Re: PRAYERS FOR ZACK FARMER IN HIS TIME OF NEED.

Post by The Oaf »

I was reading about this earlier! Sure hate to hear this. Wishing this young man a speedy recovery!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

… JUST READ the story about Zach Farmer … I know that he is already undergoing treatments which whether you are young or old are the hardest things you will ever put your body, your mind through … He has a long road to recovery, he is strong physically and being a great athlete he has the right mental attitude (WIN at all cost) to beat this … pfloyd & the Logan Purple sports family wish Zack nothing but the best in his battle … meet it head-on Zach and NEVER back down … win the little battles, get ahead in the game where your mind WILL take over with positive thoughts to get you over the top … YOU'VE got this !!! you have my prayers/positive thoughts headed in your direction …

pfloyd
Last edited by pfloyd on Mon May 05, 2014 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chef_piketon
JV Team

Post by chef_piketon »

The Chef is on bended knee in The Oven praying for Lefty's recovery. One of The Chef's favorites over the years for the fight & tenacity he showed on the hardwood and on the diamond. May God wrap his arms around Zach for strength & healing.

Kyle Miller
Waterboy

Post by Kyle Miller »

In the years following my time as a student-athlete at Piketon I would periodically practice with the team. I always shared an interesting relationship with Zach. During the downtime just before practice was set to begin I would pull Zach aside for games of HORSE or half speed games of 1 on 1. I always enjoyed his company and I have no doubt that he will fight this battle with everything he has from every possible angle he can. And our community will fight alongside of him. My prayers are given.

Tower
JV Team

Post by Tower »

Don't know him but have heard he is a great athlete and even better person. Thoughts and prayers sent your way Zack from Mohawk Nation.

Softball 7
Riding the Bench

Post by Softball 7 »

My prayers go out to Zack and his healing.
May GOD Bless
Victory in JESUS
Philippians 4:13

Return to “Boys Basketball”