Reedsville Eastern Boys Basketball??????

eagle19
Waterboy

Reedsville Eastern Boys Basketball??????

Post by eagle19 »

what is going on with this team/players????? 0-10??

G.W.A.
All Conference

Re: Reedsville Eastern Boys Basketball??????

Post by G.W.A. »

They are young and have no recent transfers like in the past. It's just a very down year. They will get better in the future

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

G.W.A. wrote:They are young and have no recent transfers like in the past. It's just a very down year. They will get better in the future
Yea what he said and apparently The Stomp is not as effective for this coach as it was for a former coach. What happened to the funny looking chubby guy they had last year? Did he quit, or get ran out?

sparky
All State

Post by sparky »

Howie knew when to hit the road.

eagle19
Waterboy

Post by eagle19 »

I have only been to one game and from what I seen there was a couple of boys that I don't know they are varsity and they played most of the game but when they were out they actually played as a team

Farmer Yoder
Freshman Team

Post by Farmer Yoder »

Me and Scotty Dale could work a few games......maybe help the kids get their confidence by shooting lots of free throws.......just sayin. For a fee, or course.

eagle19
Waterboy

Post by eagle19 »

I hear eastern is getting a couple of boys from meigs next year sheets and combs. probably be a new start for eastern I just hope they keep the coach stays he seems like a good guy it just seems like the boys are uncoachable.

Binary
JV Team

Post by Binary »

michigan69 wrote:I hear eastern is getting a couple of boys from meigs next year sheets and combs. probably be a new start for eastern I just hope they keep the coach stays he seems like a good guy it just seems like the boys are uncoachable.
Good to hear. That's what they need is a couple of move-ins like in the glory days in the Nest. If this coach can instill that Racine basketball mindset the program could take off again with those new additions. Keep those boys shooting and playing basketball year round. They haven't had that approach for a few years now.

Super trooper
All State

Post by Super trooper »

Those two boys are from Eastern

athens78
All State

Post by athens78 »

Well Sheets has been to Eastern Federal and now Meigs. and he's only a junior. What next Southern?

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

Binary wrote:
michigan69 wrote:I hear eastern is getting a couple of boys from meigs next year sheets and combs. probably be a new start for eastern I just hope they keep the coach stays he seems like a good guy it just seems like the boys are uncoachable.
Good to hear. That's what they need is a couple of move-ins like in the glory days in the Nest. If this coach can instill that Racine basketball mindset the program could take off again with those new additions. Keep those boys shooting and playing basketball year round. They haven't had that approach for a few years now.
Yes we need some more move ins like when Howie coached. Someone mentioned on the other thread that when Cozart and Simpson moved in from FH and Alexander that Howie had one of his best teams ever. The best team was probably when the older Simpson boy moved in though. So yea if we can get some more of those, and if you are going to do it old school Racine style "don't let those boys touch the weights cause it throws off their shot..." :mrgreen:

Return to “Boys Basketball”