Toughest Schedule?

WarriorBlue
Varsity

Toughest Schedule?

Post by WarriorBlue »

Warren Warriors looking to defend their SEOAL, DISTRICT and REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS could end up having one of the toughest schedules in SE Ohio. Coach Maddox has filled the Warriors schedule full of MONSTER games. Big time talent on display should help the Warriors ready themselves for a long tourney run.

Cols Bishop Watterson (Defending DII State Champ - return 4 starters)
Andrews Owens Academy (7''2" DI recruit)
Fairfield Christian Academy 2X (DIV State Semi - returns 4 starters)
Cols Mifflin (2014 pick 2nd Cols City League behind Cols Northland)
Athens (Regional Semi- Returns 4 starters)
Fairland
Wheeling Park WV
Portsmouth 2X

GO BIG BAD BLUE

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Re: Toughest Schedule?

Post by Raider6309 »

Athens
playing saint Vincent and 4 Florida schools

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

WarriorBlue: Warren is a HUGE favorite for the SEOAL, probably the biggest favorite in a long time...........it looks like everyone else will be playing for 2nd place. The major question for the Warriors is.......can they repeat an undefeated league schedule? I would say yes, but I'm hoping my Trojans can scare the Big Blue at least once.

Overall, with that challenging schedule, Warren should still go no worse than 19-3 in the regular season.

WarriorBlue
Varsity

Post by WarriorBlue »

trojandave wrote:WarriorBlue: Warren is a HUGE favorite for the SEOAL, probably the biggest favorite in a long time...........it looks like everyone else will be playing for 2nd place. The major question for the Warriors is.......can they repeat an undefeated league schedule? I would say yes, but I'm hoping my Trojans can scare the Big Blue at least once.

Overall, with that challenging schedule, Warren should still go no worse than 19-3 in the regular season.
Trojandave your Trojans showed this summer at the BPC that they will be lying in wait and present a challenge for Warren to repeat a SEOAL championship. Agreed the Warriors are heavy favorites but from what I saw this summer Portsmouth will be a very very tuff out, especially at Portsmouth. Combine that winning tradition, the athletes you have and the execellant coaching staff. I promise you this the Warriors and Coach Maddox WILL NOT overlook the Trojans in 2014. I'm predicting the Trojans win a district title in 2014.

GO BIG BAD BLUE!

caldwellbasketball
JV Team

Post by caldwellbasketball »

Warren will no longer be playing Andrews Owens in the Route 40 classic, they will play Olentangy there instead.

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

Fairfield Christian does not return 4 starters. I drove to Ohio Dominican last year for their regional final game v. South Webster and they started 2-3 seniors, including their 2nd leading scorer.

However, I'm sure they re-loaded since they are a parochial school near Columbus. And, the Carpenter kid is a legit D1 prospect so it will be a good game.

WarriorBlue
Varsity

Post by WarriorBlue »

caldwellbasketball wrote:Warren will no longer be playing Andrews Owens in the Route 40 classic, they will play Olentangy there instead.
What Olentangy is it?

Return to “Boys Basketball”