Valley at Waverly January 26

smurray
SEOPS HO

Valley at Waverly January 26

Post by smurray »

Waverly looking to improve to 12-3. Tigers are playing pretty good ball right now and still improving.
Look for Travis to rotate at least 9 guys in and out. What’s everyone’s thoughts on this one?
Last edited by smurray on Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Re: Valley at Waverly January 26

Post by danicalifornia »

Can't imagine this one is close. The Tigers will keep rolling

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Waverly by 25

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

Valley is just way down for the 2nd consecutive season. This one could get ugly. Hopefully the Indians can have a better season next year!

Watching SE Ohio basketball
toast
All State

Post by toast »

Anything can happen, as we saw from the scores just a few nights ago.....Western over ZT (was that game at ZT?)....Athens over VC etc....

Valley nearly stole one last year at Waverly. Lead most to the game if I remember correctly. You have to show up and be ready to play every night! Tigers need to stay hungry.

BigGuy10
Varsity

Post by BigGuy10 »

Tigers will win BIG tonight yet again. I don't know about you guys, but IMO Jake Reed is on a heater as of the last few games! 41 points from the last 3 games with 11 3 pointers! I look for him to provide quality minutes again tonight as well as the rest of the team. Go Tigers!

Truth Serum
Riding the Bench

Post by Truth Serum »

Waverly playing well. Waverly by 20+

tigerchief1
Waterboy

Post by tigerchief1 »

Hoping the Tigers can get out front quick, start rotating guys and maintain throughout the entire game, can't take the foot of the accelarator. Got to start learning how to stretch leads and put teams away, good start with Hillsboro, but the Tigers did let them come back late in the first quarter, can't happen, Hillsboro was down a starter and started I think 2 jv players, love the tigers, but they simply got to take control and maintain control for the entire game, regardless of who there playing, I will take the Tigers by 9+ tonight, hope it's better than that.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

tigerchief1 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:24 pm Hoping the Tigers can get out front quick, start rotating guys and maintain throughout the entire game, can't take the foot of the accelarator. Got to start learning how to stretch leads and put teams away, good start with Hillsboro, but the Tigers did let them come back late in the first quarter, can't happen, Hillsboro was down a starter and started I think 2 jv players, love the tigers, but they simply got to take control and maintain control for the entire game, regardless of who there playing, I will take the Tigers by 9+ tonight, hope it's better than that.
Ya, I agree - they tend to relax a little when the get up and take the foot off the gas. Have to bury them early. Tigers are finally getting everybody healthy - maybe not everybody 100% but better than they were at the start of the season.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Waverly 87 Valley 49

Waverly lead 27-6 after one
Waverly lead 45-20 at the break
Waverly lead 63-37 after three

WAVERLY SCORING
Ethan Adrian 18 (9 & 9)
Clayton Howell 14
Landon Hoover 12
Ethan Dunn 12
Trevor Penrod 8
Cone Marquez 7
Cody Remington 7
Jake Reed 5
Easton Wolfe 4
Waverly hit 10 threes by 7 different players. Howell 2, Hoover 2, Remington 1, Adrian 2, Reed 1, Dunn 1, Penrod 1.

VALLEY SCORING
Brady Lykins 11 (8 second half)
Andrew Shope 8
Cayton Ruby 6
Tanner Cunningham 6
Kayden Mollette 5
Conner Fell 5
Tyler Mitchell 3
Jarod Morrow 3
Mason Zaler 2
Valley hit 8 threes (5 in the second half)
Lykins 3, Shope 1, Morrow 1, Mollette 1, Fell 1, Cunningham 1.

Sports-nut
JV Team

Post by Sports-nut »

I like the way these Tigers are playing ball. Totally different team than they was a month ago. They are playing the way Travis likes his teams to play. Run run run and then run some more. They ran so much tonight that Travis couldn’t get them to slow up when he wanted them too.

Return to “Boys Basketball”