Re: Federal Hocking Vs South Webster - winner plays Southern Tornadoes

Post by LucasDavenport »

Exactly. I’m rooting for him.

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
Maroon2018
Freshman Team

Post by Maroon2018 »

Thanks for the kind remarks for #3 Nathaniel Massie. He is a good player, but last night truly devestated him. He's been playing since 4th grade and never had a game he hasn't scored in. He did have a few open looks last night, but couldn't " buy" a basket, lol. Yes, I think it will be a learning experience for him. As for Blevins......All I can say is WOW!!!!! That young man is very talented on both sides of the ball.
Last edited by Maroon2018 on Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

We noticed. My wife —who keeps a mean shooting chart and is the mother of 2 coaches and the sister of 2 coaches — and understands the game —- started rooting for him to score last night and then I did too. Hopefully that disappointment gets turned into motivation and the sooner the better.

When we scout we just report what we see. We aren’t on the coaching staff nor have anything to do with decisions. We keep shooting charts and scoring and foul shooting and tendencies. We order the opposing players or rank them in importance —- #3 was definitely at the top of the hierarchy. The fact you scored 27 total last night showed what a good job Blevins did on Massie.

Best of luck in the future.

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
Vike73
Riding the Bench

Post by Vike73 »

Following up, is Massie a senior this year?

JC2124
Varsity

Post by JC2124 »

Vike73 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:34 am Following up, is Massie a senior this year?
Massie graduated. Lancers have to replace 4 of the starting five from last year. They still have some very talented kids so I look for another good year.

Return to “Boys Basketball”