Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Week #6

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Week #6

Post by pfloyd »

... alright the committee of one - me - just arrived ... gathered the napkin stat sheets from this past week of hoops Below the Lancaster-Dixon Line ... time to "get 'r done" on this weeks Elite 8 rankings ... is it me or do we have some really really good teams in our top 20 this season ! the records are the best I have seen from #1 thru #20 ... teams within their own leagues providing tough competition - lots of splitting of season home & away matchups ... good stuff !!! anyone on any given night can go down ... I've seen "eyes on" all of the top 20 teams except for Wheelersburg/Sheridan and Ironton (the Tigers I've seen 2 times on complete game videos) ... I feel good about comparing all of the top teams with each other and against the Elite 8 the committee has at the top ... saw Athens this past weekend for the first time - glad I did ! as they compare well with the top teams in SEOhio - 3 real deal scorers in Butcher/Markins/Whiting ... I'll see them again this week vs Alexander on Friday night at McAfee so they have an opportunity to impress the committee even more vs Elite 8 Alexander ... Alexander will get yet ANOTHER opportunity to show the committee what THEY have as I will see the Spartans vs my #3 Jackson Ironmen ... a fun week ahead ! ... time to get the rankings laid out and entered onto SEOPs ... on a side note we had 3 teams move OFF the End Table this week picking up their 3rd W of the season ! well done Wellston (win over Federal Hocking)/ Southeastern (picking up a W over Westfall 61-42 ) and Huntington (a W over Circleville 61-60 ) ...

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio - Week #6

Post by 93Bulldog »

Good stuff Floyd
Anxious to see the new list.

Return to “Boys Basketball”