General has changed to The Off season
Post any topic in this forum. Will move topics to the right category when football season comes around.
viewforum.php?f=25

Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #7

User avatar
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF
Posts: 10361
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #7

Post by pfloyd »

Ironman92 wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:15 pm
pfloyd wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:53 pm
... just noticed that pfloyd is closing in on 10,000 posts ! ... since I and everyone had to start over a number of times due to technical difficulties it's a big accomplishment for ME (as I usually only post on the basketball forum) ... I've been stuck on being a "SEOPs HO" for a long time it seems LOL maybe at 10,000 I rollover to something else ...
You should advance on to being an Ironman 😎
:lol:


Image

User avatar
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF
Posts: 10361
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #7

Post by pfloyd »

LOL ... that one just put me in the "SEOPS HOF " with #10,000 ...


Image

Swanker Pine
SEOP
Posts: 3765
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:21 pm

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #7

Post by Swanker Pine »

Only took you a hair over 14 years to get there


Dunking on SEOPS since 2009
South Webster’s Most Wanted
20-21 loading ...

User avatar
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF
Posts: 10361
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #7

Post by pfloyd »

Swanker Pine wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:05 pm
Only took you a hair over 14 years to get there
It takes me a LONG time to type anything at all - 2-3 fingers bouncing all around the keyboard ... my posts with the rankings, game rundowns are LONG ... 10,000 to me is like a million LOL ...


Image

User avatar
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF
Posts: 10361
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #7

Post by pfloyd »

Pfloyd is sitting out tonight's games - going to listen to the Logan @ Gallia Academy game & have a Pizza Crossing Pizza ... a big week of traveling - 4 games to see this coming week for the Pfloyd Tour:

Tues 1/28: @ Vinton County

VC vs Jackson

Friday 1/31 : @ Chesapeake

Chesapeake vs Fairland

Saturday 2/1 : @ Federal Hocking

Federal Hocking vs Peebles

Sunday 2/2 : @ Trimble (if this correct on the schedule a Sunday matchup?)

Trimble vs Southern


Image

Braves00
Freshman Team
Posts: 228
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:34 am

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #7

Post by Braves00 »

Logan Elm @ Bloom would’ve been a great game to go too pfloyd



User avatar
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF
Posts: 10361
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #7

Post by pfloyd »

Braves00 wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:49 pm
Logan Elm @ Bloom would’ve been a great game to go too pfloyd
Any score from that one Braves00 ?


Image

Braves00
Freshman Team
Posts: 228
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:34 am

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #7

Post by Braves00 »

pfloyd wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:22 pm
Braves00 wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:49 pm
Logan Elm @ Bloom would’ve been a great game to go too pfloyd
Any score from that one Braves00 ?
Bloom is up 30-27 @ the half



Braves00
Freshman Team
Posts: 228
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:34 am

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #7

Post by Braves00 »

Bloom Carroll 46
Logan Elm 39 after 3



Braves00
Freshman Team
Posts: 228
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:34 am

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #7

Post by Braves00 »

Logan Elm really needs to beat Bloom tonight because other than Fairfield Union their schedule is favorable to end the season



Braves00
Freshman Team
Posts: 228
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:34 am

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #7

Post by Braves00 »

Bloom Carroll 61
Logan Elm 51 final



mlittle
SEO
Posts: 2729
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:56 pm

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #7

Post by mlittle »

Unioto 55
Circleville 51

Final



Ironman92
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 22022
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #7

Post by Ironman92 »

My Fine 15

1. Chillicothe
2. Fairland
3. Jackson
4. Fairfield Union
5. Sheridan
6. Zane Trace
7. Eastern Brown
8. Wheelersburg
9. Peebles
10.Chesapeake
11. Unioto
12. Oak Hill
13. Waverly
14. Athens
15. Alexander
15. New Boston
Last edited by Ironman92 on Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.



VetteMan
SEOP
Posts: 3852
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #7

Post by VetteMan »

mlittle, unless you already posted it and I missed it, did your son play tonight against Circleville ? I'm guessing that he probably did.



mlittle
SEO
Posts: 2729
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:56 pm

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #7

Post by mlittle »

VetteMan wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:29 pm
mlittle, unless you already posted it and I missed it, did your son play tonight against Circleville ? I'm guessing that he probably did.
He did and it was a mistake. I know hind sight is 20/20 but he really really struggled tonight. It’s hard to watch him play like this. He ended up with 1 point. He’s struggled at the line and in the paint. Tonight and last night. He’s just a shell of himself right now. Just can’t get any lift. Gonna rehab and rest all week and hope he can get right for the weekend.



VetteMan
SEOP
Posts: 3852
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #7

Post by VetteMan »

mlittle wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:18 pm
VetteMan wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:29 pm
mlittle, unless you already posted it and I missed it, did your son play tonight against Circleville ? I'm guessing that he probably did.
He did and it was a mistake. I know hind sight is 20/20 but he really really struggled tonight. It’s hard to watch him play like this. He ended up with 1 point. He’s struggled at the line and in the paint. Tonight and last night. He’s just a shell of himself right now. Just can’t get any lift. Gonna rehab and rest all week and hope he can get right for the weekend.
Hope I'm wrong on this, but with the season winding down pretty quick, and the tournament just around the corner, I have my doubt's that he is going to be able to get back to even near 100% the rest of this season. I know the many reasons why he is continuing to want to play, and being one of the leaders on the team, he just cannot turn his back on his team. Lets hope that a little more rest this week will have him feeling much better this next week-end.



mlittle
SEO
Posts: 2729
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:56 pm

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #7

Post by mlittle »

VetteMan wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:37 pm
mlittle wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:18 pm
VetteMan wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:29 pm
mlittle, unless you already posted it and I missed it, did your son play tonight against Circleville ? I'm guessing that he probably did.
He did and it was a mistake. I know hind sight is 20/20 but he really really struggled tonight. It’s hard to watch him play like this. He ended up with 1 point. He’s struggled at the line and in the paint. Tonight and last night. He’s just a shell of himself right now. Just can’t get any lift. Gonna rehab and rest all week and hope he can get right for the weekend.
Hope I'm wrong on this, but with the season winding down pretty quick, and the tournament just around the corner, I have my doubt's that he is going to be able to get back to even near 100% the rest of this season. I know the many reasons why he is continuing to want to play, and being one of the leaders on the team, he just cannot turn his back on his team. Lets hope that a little more rest this week will have him feeling much better this next week-end.
It’s just tough man. It’s hard to know what is the right thing to do. We’re still fighting for a league title and with as tight as the top 6 are in our district every game is important for seeding. But also tasked with trying to make sure he is as healthy as possible heading into the tournament 🤷‍♂️ Not sure what the answer is



VetteMan
SEOP
Posts: 3852
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #7

Post by VetteMan »

mlittle wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:53 pm
VetteMan wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:37 pm
mlittle wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:18 pm


He did and it was a mistake. I know hind sight is 20/20 but he really really struggled tonight. It’s hard to watch him play like this. He ended up with 1 point. He’s struggled at the line and in the paint. Tonight and last night. He’s just a shell of himself right now. Just can’t get any lift. Gonna rehab and rest all week and hope he can get right for the weekend.
Hope I'm wrong on this, but with the season winding down pretty quick, and the tournament just around the corner, I have my doubt's that he is going to be able to get back to even near 100% the rest of this season. I know the many reasons why he is continuing to want to play, and being one of the leaders on the team, he just cannot turn his back on his team. Lets hope that a little more rest this week will have him feeling much better this next week-end.
It’s just tough man. It’s hard to know what is the right thing to do. We’re still fighting for a league title and with as tight as the top 6 are in our district every game is important for seeding. But also tasked with trying to make sure he is as healthy as possible heading into the tournament 🤷‍♂️ Not sure what the answer is
It's a "Catch 22 Situation", I knew the reasons that he was still trying to play.



User avatar
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF
Posts: 10361
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:25 pm
Location: The Dark Side of the Moon

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #7

Post by pfloyd »

Ironman92 wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:25 pm
My Fine 15

1. Chillicothe
2. Fairland
3. Jackson
4. Fairfield Union
5. Sheridan
6. Eastern Brown
7. Wheelersburg
8. Peebles
9. Chesapeake
10. Unioto
11. Oak Hill
12. Waverly
13. Athens
14. Alexander
15. New Boston
No Zane Trace in the top 15 ?


Image

Ironman92
SEOPS Mr. Ohio
Posts: 22022
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:04 am

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week #7

Post by Ironman92 »

pfloyd wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:11 pm
Ironman92 wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:25 pm
My Fine 15

1. Chillicothe
2. Fairland
3. Jackson
4. Fairfield Union
5. Sheridan
6. Eastern Brown
7. Wheelersburg
8. Peebles
9. Chesapeake
10. Unioto
11. Oak Hill
12. Waverly
13. Athens
14. Alexander
15. New Boston
No Zane Trace in the top 15 ?
You are such a critic lol



Post Reply

Return to “Boys Basketball”