Round Two: Wahama at Eastern

Bald Eagle
Waterboy

Round Two: Wahama at Eastern

Post by Bald Eagle »

Heard we have a sign form the student section at Wahama that should give our boys a little extra motivation. Hopefully they show how well they can "play ball" that night.

The Ultimate Lancer
JV Team

Re: Round Two: Wahama at Eastern

Post by The Ultimate Lancer »

Why would a wahama student section sign be a motivating factor in the upcoming game? Both teams pretty much stink.

BRING BACK The used car salesman/part time football manager!
Scottyboy
Riding the Bench

Post by Scottyboy »

The Ultimate Lancer wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:39 pm Why would a wahama student section sign be a motivating factor in the upcoming game? Both teams pretty much stink.
LOL

The Little General
Riding the Bench

Post by The Little General »

Take it to the bank. We will get that sign back. The parent who took it should be ashamed.

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

Post by ReedsvilleEaglesFan »

The Little General wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:03 am Take it to the bank. We will get that sign back. The parent who took it should be ashamed.
Not ashamed, and she could whip your whole coaching staff so I wouldn't get in her way if I were you. She'll be way less than a happy camper if that sign appears again I'll tell you that much. :oops:

rc1129
Riding the Bench

Post by rc1129 »

Whole league is a joke this year. As it has been for a while in basketball

The Little General
Riding the Bench

ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:32 am
The Little General wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:03 am Take it to the bank. We will get that sign back. The parent who took it should be ashamed.
Not ashamed, and she could whip your whole coaching staff so I wouldn't get in her way if I were you. She'll be way less than a happy camper if that sign appears again I'll tell you that much. :oops:
just a thought.....maybe people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones. That sign is going back to mason.

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

The Little General wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:21 pm
ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:32 am
just a thought.....maybe people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones. That sign is going back to mason.
My money is on the chunky mom from Eastern. You may have your Wahama Momma's, but that broad is build like a Russian power lifter. If you're planning on taking that sign back from her I'd suggest packing a couple lunches, cause it may take you a day or two and a whole lot of asz whippin. :mrgreen:

Girlbye
Waterboy

Post by Girlbye »

Looks like for the third time this year Wahama got stomped in the ground by us eagles. Mess with one of us, you get us all. That sign was HILARIOUS. Showed everyone exactly what they already knew . #classless Southeasternohiopreps doesn’t care about girl drama. It’s about sports. So considering Wahama got their butts kicked backed to their side of the river again, there’s really nothing else to share.
#signsbeenfunfortheeaglestotakepixwith
#eaglesdontcareaboutfalcons
#nocompetition
#whoareyouagainweforget
#brotherhood
#girlbye

The Little General
Riding the Bench

Girlbye wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:15 pm Looks like for the third time this year Wahama got stomped in the ground by us eagles. Mess with one of us, you get us all. That sign was HILARIOUS. Showed everyone exactly what they already knew . #classless Southeasternohiopreps doesn’t care about girl drama. It’s about sports. So considering Wahama got their butts kicked backed to their side of the river again, there’s really nothing else to share.
#nocompetition
#whoareyouagainweforget
#brotherhood
#girlbye
You were right on one thing....eagles are classless. Having an adult take a sign away from some kids has to make you feel good. Go ahead and make yourselves feel good today. Baseball is just around the corner and Coach Billy got something just for you.

#ByeGirlBye

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

The Little General wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:35 am
Girlbye wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:15 pm Looks like for the third time this year Wahama got stomped in the ground by us eagles. Mess with one of us, you get us all. That sign was HILARIOUS. Showed everyone exactly what they already knew . #classless Southeasternohiopreps doesn’t care about girl drama. It’s about sports. So considering Wahama got their butts kicked backed to their side of the river again, there’s really nothing else to share.
#nocompetition
#whoareyouagainweforget
#brotherhood
#girlbye
You were right on one thing....eagles are classless. Having an adult take a sign away from some kids has to make you feel good. Go ahead and make yourselves feel good today. Baseball is just around the corner and Coach Billy got something just for you.

#ByeGirlBye
I noticed you didn't challenge ole RPL. :lol:

BTW what happened to all those Point transfers? You saving them for the tourney there, coach? :mrgreen:

Girlbye
Waterboy

Post by Girlbye »

Clearly you were too busy crying in a corner to see our players took the sign ... the adult took it after we all got photos with it for our keepsake albums. No worries, sign is safe and sound and ready to resurface in the near future in a town near you.

#moveon

#nocompetition
#whoareyouagainweforget
#brotherhood
#girlbye

#ByeGirlBye

Pic A Way
Waterboy

Post by Pic A Way »

#nocompetition
#whoareyouagainweforget
#brotherhood
#girlbye

#ByeGirlBye
Coach Billy😂 those baseball games wont even be close this year Wahama will get two whippings from the Eagles to send them on their way out of the TVC

Return to “Boys Basketball”