Colby Bartley from Miller hits a milestone

buckv
Waterboy

Colby Bartley from Miller hits a milestone

Post by buckv »

I saw where he broke the all- time scorer record.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Re: Colby Bartley from Miller hits a milestone

Post by formerfcfan »

Congrats to him. I get to see Miller at least once a year, and I’ve always been impressed with his talent and his hustle. Could start for any team in Perry County or the TVC, IMO. Wish he woulda been in the same time as Elijah (sp?) Rader; would’ve done some damage in the postseason for sure.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

formerfcfan wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:34 pm Congrats to him. I get to see Miller at least once a year, and I’ve always been impressed with his talent and his hustle. Could start for any team in Perry County or the TVC, IMO. Wish he woulda been in the same time as Elijah (sp?) Rader; would’ve done some damage in the postseason for sure.
Did he reach 1000 pts, or did he even go beyond that, or set possibly set a single game scoring record ?

fortdawg
All Conference

Post by fortdawg »

Great kid who is well deserving of this honor.
He put in the work and deserves the praise that will come his way.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Really cool. Great athlete

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
buckv
Waterboy

Post by buckv »

This young man can shoot . Saw him play at crooksville

JC2124
Varsity

Post by JC2124 »

VetteMan wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:10 pm
formerfcfan wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:34 pm Congrats to him. I get to see Miller at least once a year, and I’ve always been impressed with his talent and his hustle. Could start for any team in Perry County or the TVC, IMO. Wish he woulda been in the same time as Elijah (sp?) Rader; would’ve done some damage in the postseason for sure.
Did he reach 1000 pts, or did he even go beyond that, or set possibly set a single game scoring record ?
He broke the school record which was 1350ish I believe. They stopped the game and gave him the game ball. Pretty cool moment for him and his dad.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

JC2124 wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:13 pm
VetteMan wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:10 pm
He broke the school record which was 1350ish I believe. They stopped the game and gave him the game ball. Pretty cool moment for him and his dad.
Congrats to Colby Bartley on breaking the school record.

rc1129
Riding the Bench

Post by rc1129 »

Colby Bartley is a great player and in no way am I attempting to take away from the recognition he deserves for his ability, but that being said if you look on the wall at Miller, they have 3 players from one class (2018) who supposedly all scored 1000 points. I saw that earlier this year and I have serious doubts about the legitimacy of their point keeping

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

How do you cook the books for points ?

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

rc1129 wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:18 pm Colby Bartley is a great player and in no way am I attempting to take away from the recognition he deserves for his ability, but that being said if you look on the wall at Miller, they have 3 players from one class (2018) who supposedly all scored 1000 points. I saw that earlier this year and I have serious doubts about the legitimacy of their point keeping
:lol: :lol: :lol:

One of the best posts I’ve ever seen here.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Congrats

Return to “Boys Basketball”