Meigs vs Eastern

MarauderMadness
JV Team

Meigs vs Eastern

Post by MarauderMadness »

Meigs didnt need a sign or there mommys to stomp you sorry butts. We win just because we are better.

Ground Buck
All Conference

Re: Meigs vs Eastern

Post by Ground Buck »

MarauderMadness wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:39 am Meigs didnt need a sign or there mommys to stomp you sorry butts. We win just because we are better.
Has to be a great feeling for a coach to get fired by a school, then the very next season stomp the dog shi# out of the school that fired him. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
JC2124
Varsity

Post by JC2124 »

Ground Buck wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:45 am
MarauderMadness wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:39 am Meigs didnt need a sign or there mommys to stomp you sorry butts. We win just because we are better.
Has to be a great feeling for a coach to get fired by a school, then the very next season stomp the dog shi# out of the school that fired him. :mrgreen:
I don’t think he got fired, left on his own

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

JC2124 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:53 pm
Ground Buck wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:45 am
I don’t think he got fired, left on his own
Uhhhhh... okaaayy. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

Everybody out here knows he "left" because the parents didnt like his coaching. Same story, new year. Eagle fans run off a perfectly good coach.

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

Baldeagle wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:06 pm Everybody out here knows he "left" because the parents didnt like his coaching. Same story, new year. Eagle fans run off a perfectly good coach.
More accurate, but you left out the part about someone holding the door for him as he "left" Eastern. :mrgreen:

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

Baldeagle wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:06 pm Everybody out here knows he "left" because the parents didnt like his coaching. Same story, new year. Eagle fans run off a perfectly good coach.
Yea, hard to coach at Eastern with the board and admin caving to the whims of every parent coming and going. I thought it would get better when they got Beaner out, but the new guy is even worse about it. And Chubby is spineless and clueless and couldn't care less so he's no help. But hey, at least they're letting Pam come back, so, yay... :mrgreen:

Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

What? Pam is coming back? That’s awesome. It’s not often you can get the best coach ever at a school to give up time in retirement but this would be a steal. What sports? Actually think she could help the football staff.

Ballboy
Waterboy

Post by Ballboy »

Yes, Eastern caved to parents again and Coach Hill left. Glad to see he is having success at Meigs!

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

Ballboy wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:48 pm Yes, Eastern caved to parents again and Coach Hill left. Glad to see he is having success at Meigs!
The previous admin at Eastern had a spine made up of milk toast. Now it's just milk. :mrgreen:

Girlbye
Waterboy

Post by Girlbye »

He is not a perfectly good coach. The team was willing to walk if he coached another season. He’s got two quality players At Meigs. It’s not his coaching. It’s the players. See how good he is after he loses them. He has no talent as a coach. And you had injured players and players with the flu playing from eastern and they held on three quarters what’s that say about his coaching. Lol. But ok. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Meigs players don’t even like him.

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

Girlbye wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:22 pm He is not a perfectly good coach. The team was willing to walk if he coached another season. He’s got two quality players At Meigs. It’s not his coaching. It’s the players. See how good he is after he loses them. He has no talent as a coach. And you had injured players and players with the flu playing from eastern and they held on three quarters what’s that say about his coaching. Lol. But ok. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Meigs players don’t even like him.
WOW! Yet another person blaming a loss on players being sick, and saying a coach is only doing well cause he has a few good players. :mrgreen:

Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

Oh look! The spokesperson for the “Run Easterns Coach Off” committee. When is the next RECO committee meeting? Go ahead snowflake and tell us all bout how important it is that all the kids love the coach and that they all get playing time and a trophy.

Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

Maybe we can arrange milk and cookies after practices

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

Baldeagle wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:56 am Oh look! The spokesperson for the “Run Easterns Coach Off” committee. When is the next RECO committee meeting? Go ahead snowflake and tell us all bout how important it is that all the kids love the coach and that they all get playing time and a trophy.
Yes, that's what parents think when their golden child doesn't get playing time. But it really isn't fair for the other team to have "two good players" is it? Cause if they do they can beat you and make it look like they have a good coach or something. :mrgreen:

meatswinger
JV Team

Post by meatswinger »

Ground Buck wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:00 am
Baldeagle wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:56 am Oh look! The spokesperson for the “Run Easterns Coach Off” committee. When is the next RECO committee meeting? Go ahead snowflake and tell us all bout how important it is that all the kids love the coach and that they all get playing time and a trophy.
Yes, that's what parents think when their golden child doesn't get playing time. But it really isn't fair for the other team to have "two good players" is it? Cause if they do they can beat you and make it look like they have a good coach or something. :mrgreen:
Yea, I hate it when the other coach has two good players. It makes them pretty much unbeatable even if the coach "sucks." :mrgreen:

DUNK1
Freshman Team

Post by DUNK1 »

My boy could take eastern and beat Meigs or he could take Meigs and beat eastern. Neither team really has solid coaching

meatswinger
JV Team

Post by meatswinger »

DUNK1 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:32 am My boy could take eastern and beat Meigs or he could take Meigs and beat eastern. Neither team really has solid coaching
Well, apparently anyone could win at Meigs cause they have "two good players." Makes them unbeatable no matter the coach, doesn't it? :mrgreen:

Jayski
Waterboy

Post by Jayski »

Am I reading this correctly? Are you saying Coach Hill is only winning now at Meigs because he has “two quality” players? Finally someone from Eastern is willing to admit that he didn’t even have “two quality” players while at Eastern. By the way, he was not fired nor was he ever going to be fired at Eastern. Sure some did not like him, but ask around he had supporters. He left because he had a chance to leave, stay close, and still Coach. As a proud supporter of the Eagles, I always said be careful what you wish for...Hill has been gone for two years and the new guy is still struggling with the same kids. Heck, I’ve even heard the grumbling about him. Didn’t one family leave for NY due to being tired of watching Kight “get out-coached”? Total crap. Kids need to step up and get better and their parents should start working on the things they can control...like getting their kids better! APATHY is the killer of Eastern Basketball.

Girlbye
Waterboy

Post by Girlbye »

The new guy had a better record in his first year coaching than hill had his entire career coaching at Eastern. He’s about to do it again. Eastern isn’t as big as Meigs hence the different conference but let’s see what he does with them when his two key players aren’t there. And yes... one key player makes a difference two make a world of difference. It’s no secret since one can’t play today, that’s why he canceled the game with VC. He’s the only one in the county with snow issues? Uh no. Senior can’t play and all of a sudden only Meigs players have snow issues 🤣. How about you trust the rest of your team?! And as far as the family they planned on leaving since dad didn’t make the school board. And out coached? They went to a team that has won less games than Eastern so their kids could be stars. They also have been telling everyone every sports program at Eastern sucks including the football team he made it to state playoffs. You can suck Hills butt, surely, since you’re related to him it is expected and all but new coach has the best record since before Hill coached in one season. So know facts first, that’s in the record books for all to see if they’d want to look it up. APATHY isn’t the issue, had a better season without a coach who makes fun of disabled people and degraded his players and about to have the second. Meigs parents and players see the exact same. You can’t take the bull out of the bully. Again, let’s revisit this when his two key players aren’t playing... he won’t even play today without them.
Jayski wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:31 pm Am I reading this correctly? Are you saying Coach Hill is only winning now at Meigs because he has “two quality” players? Finally someone from Eastern is willing to admit that he didn’t even have “two quality” players while at Eastern. By the way, he was not fired nor was he ever going to be fired at Eastern. Sure some did not like him, but ask around he had supporters. He left because he had a chance to leave, stay close, and still Coach. As a proud supporter of the Eagles, I always said be careful what you wish for...Hill has been gone for two years and the new guy is still struggling with the same kids. Heck, I’ve even heard the grumbling about him. Didn’t one family leave for NY due to being tired of watching Kight “get out-coached”? Total crap. Kids need to step up and get better and their parents should start working on the things they can control...like getting their kids better! APATHY is the killer of Eastern Basketball.

Return to “Boys Basketball”