D2 Bracket

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: D2 Bracket

Post by Ironman92 »

Prep Expert wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:52 pm Sounds like "The Academy" might of been trying to get payback on Jackson and the FAC for them voting a 14 or 15 win Gallia team in the play in game last year. Just about backfired on Jackson because they about got beat.
We about didn’t celebrate and about didn’t go to the Convo and district championship as well.

Did Jackson vote Gallia 3 spots lower than any other coach of the sectional?

Prep Expert

Post by Prep Expert »

I don't know. All I know is Gallia Academy hammered my Raiders for the 3rd time in the play in game. Gallia should of never been in that game and the talk was that Jackson and the FAC conspired together to vote Gallia a lot lower then they should of been. I'm no Gallia fan but I think it's great if their coach did vote them low. Can't blame him. That Gallia team was way to talented to be in a play in game. I think they won 14 or 15 games.

Swiftly&Quickly13
Waterboy

Post by Swiftly&Quickly13 »

Ironman92 wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:10 pm
Big Daddy 7371 wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:03 pm 4 Unioto vs 13 Hillsboro should be good game take the Tanks
5 waverly vs 12 Gallia this will be great game Waverly in a close one
setting up a great 4/5 matchup will be tight physical Tanks in a close one

FU vs Warren /VC will be good game still take FU go to district

Jackson vs LE/ Miami Trace like LE then LE/ Jackson should be a good one Jackson still on top

Sheridan should win

Athens Vs Marietta should be good game like Athens in this one
setting up Athens vs Sheridan upset special give me the Bulldogs in this one
After Gallia voting Jackson 6th I Hope Waverly beats them by a 100
That’s how it goes Ironman92, if I remember correctly Jackson voted Gallia dead last, last year.

Prep Expert

Post by Prep Expert »

There you go ironman. Guess you forgot about that.

Tri-StateYouthSports
SEOP

Post by Tri-StateYouthSports »

That is exactly why they need to make the voting public, like the East does.

https://ohsaaweb.blob.core.windows.net/ ... 202020.pdf?

Post by LucasDavenport »

Swiftly&Quickly13 wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:16 pm
Big Daddy 7371 wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:03 pm 4 Unioto vs 13 Hillsboro should be good game take the Tanks

Jackson vs LE/ Miami Trace like LE then LE/ Jackson should be a good one Jackson still on top

Sheridan should win

That’s how it goes Ironman92, if I remember correctly Jackson voted Gallia dead last, last year.
Jackson didn’t vote Gallia 10th last year

Gallia was not a 14 or 15 win team at the draw last year. They might have won games after the draw but they weren’t an unreasonable 7 last year. Unioto was the 6 and they had 2 better wins than Gallia did. Gallia had good losses last year but was lacking good wins. I understand if Gallia thought they should have been the 6 but Unioto also thought they should have been the 6.

But it’s a lie to say that Jackson voted Gallia beneath River Valley Or Miami Trace last year

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Prep Expert wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:18 pm There you go ironman. Guess you forgot about that.
He forgot about it because it didn’t happen

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Sheridan should win

False

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

LucasDavenport wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:09 pm

Gallia was not a 14 or 15 win team at the draw last year. They might have won games after the draw but they weren’t an unreasonable 7 last year. Unioto was the 6 and they had 2 better wins than Gallia did. Gallia had good losses last year but was lacking good wins. I understand if Gallia thought they should have been the 6 but Unioto also thought they should have been the 6.

But it’s a lie to say that Jackson voted Gallia beneath River Valley Or Miami Trace last year
Don’t bring facts and reasoning here.

So I guess this yeah he voted Jackson 6, MT, 16th, McLain 20th, WCH 22nd?

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Ironman92 wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:52 pm
LucasDavenport wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:09 pm

Don’t bring facts and reasoning here.

So I guess this yeah he voted Jackson 6, MT, 16th, McLain 20th, WCH 22nd?
[/quot

😂

Don’t let facts get in the way of a good story

Prep Expert

Post by Prep Expert »

I'm not as well versed as you experts are. I know every year my raiders will be in a play in game so we don't have to worry about seeding. If I remember correctly didn't Unioto have a losing record last year? Did they also partner up with Jackson and the FAC to mess teams over?????

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Prep Expert wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:07 pm I'm not as well versed as you experts are. I know every year my raiders will be in a play in game so we don't have to worry about seeding. If I remember correctly didn't Unioto have a losing record last year? Did they also partner up with Jackson and the FAC to mess teams over?????
If you got proof then let it be known, If not shut the h@ll Up

Prep Expert

Post by Prep Expert »

Just speculating. Seems strange that they had such a high seed with a losing record.

Big Daddy 7371
Varsity

Post by Big Daddy 7371 »

yes on the losing record and know idea about partnering up with Jackson and the FAC

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Prep Expert wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:07 pm I'm not as well versed as you experts are. I know every year my raiders will be in a play in game so we don't have to worry about seeding. If I remember correctly didn't Unioto have a losing record last year? Did they also partner up with Jackson and the FAC to mess teams over?????
Not an expert. If Jackson voted Gallia last in 2019 I’ll delete everything on here about Gallia voting us 6th. We beat the holy crap out of Unioto last year and Unioto played Washington super tight. Unioto wanted that 6 to face Washington. No darn benefit for us to face Gallia last year. Why would Jackson conspire to lead that premise last year? Makes no sense. Where did Gallia vote Unioto this year? You seem to have more knowing of what happened last year than I do.

Big Daddy 7371
Varsity

Post by Big Daddy 7371 »

Let me contact my Buddy Ironman92

Big Daddy 7371
Varsity

Post by Big Daddy 7371 »

Ironman92 wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:16 pm
Not an expert. If Jackson voted Gallia last in 2019 I’ll delete everything on here about Gallia voting us 6th. We beat the holy crap out of Unioto last year and Unioto played Washington super tight. Unioto wanted that 6 to face Washington. No darn benefit for us to face Gallia last year. Why would Jackson conspire to lead that premise last year? Makes no sense. Where did Gallia vote Unioto this year? You seem to have more knowing of what happened last year than I do.
YES WHERE DID GALLIA VOTE UNIOTO THIS YEAR

Prep Expert

Post by Prep Expert »

I don't know much about the voting, but a team with a losing record shouldn't have a higher seed then a team with a winning record. Seems like you have inside knowledge on this process. Ironman if I read your last post correctly it does seem that Jackson conspired with Unioto to give them the 6 seed to play Washington. Poo Bear I guess ironman has the proof

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

I thought Unioto was better then Gallia last year. It seemed like every time Gallia had a chance to beat a good team they lost. Unioto Beat Fairfield Union last year.

Gallia wasn’t going anywhere. It really doesn’t matter.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Prep Expert wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:21 pm I don't know much about the voting, but a team with a losing record shouldn't have a higher seed then a team with a winning record. Seems like you have inside knowledge on this process. Ironman if I read your last post correctly it does seem that Jackson conspired with Unioto to give them the 6 seed to play Washington. Poo Bear I guess ironman has the proof
I understand the process of the seeding process by the coaches but don’t know who did what. It makes no darn sense for Jackson to not want to face Unioto last year as we destroyed them....it makes great sense Unioto wanting to face WCH.

Return to “Boys Basketball”