Games EVERY night(practically) the next 2 weeks, Where are you going to be???

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Games EVERY night(practically) the next 2 weeks, Where are you going to be???

Post by pfloyd »

Wooohooooo !!! the the final full week of the regular season is the WEEK that IS ... regularly scheduled games mixed in the ppd games from this past week - it is FULL lineup of games ALL week long ... still looking for the reschedule of the Waverly vs Wheelersburg game ... Jackson is at Chillicothe on Thursday 2/13 ... been looking at the calendar of games -

the Pfloyd Tour for the WEEK(+) that IS :

2/11 Tues ... Logan vs Warren
2/13 Thu ... Chillicothe vs Jackson
2/14 Fri .... Unioto vs Westfall
2/15 Sat ... Logan vs Vinton County

2/17 Mon ... Chillicothe vs Miami Trace
2/18 Tue ... D2 Sectional @ Southeastern ... Unioto vs Hillsboro/Waverly vs Gallia Academy
2/19 Wed ... D2 Sectional @ Southeastern ... Jackson vs McClain/Logan Elm vs Miami Trace
2/21 Fri ..... D3 Sectional @ Jackson ... Fairland vs Belpre or Westfall / Alex or Rock Hill vs Adena or Lynchburg Clay
2/22 Sat .... Haven't decided either D2 @ Southeastern or D3 @ Waverly

... love this time of the year !!! need to buy more Twizzlers/lead for my pencil ... Tootsie Rolls ... 13 games or more (depending on when the Waverly vs Wheelersburg make-up game gets scheduled for) in the next 2 weeks THEN it's time for Basketball :30 at the Convo in A'town !!! does it get any better than this ??????? not a chance ...

Where are YOU going to be in the next couple of weeks BEFORE we ALL head for Basketball :30 at the Convo in Athens ????????

smurray
SEOPS HO

Re: Games EVERY night(practically) the next 2 weeks, Where are you going to be???

Post by smurray »

2/10 Huntington home game (grandson is a freshman playing at Huntington)
2/11 Waverly at Northwest
2/14 Waverly at Valley
???? Wheelersburg at Waverly
2/15 Noon: Waverly Girls Sectional Championship at Adena vs Miami Trace
2/15 6:00 Huntington Boys at home

2/18 Waverly vs Gallipolis at Southeastern
2/22 hopefully Waverly in Championship at Southeastern

* Announcing every D3 game at Waverly when Waverly isn’t playing.
* Announcing every D3 Girls District games at Waverly

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Games EVERY night(practically) the next 2 weeks, Where are you going to be???

Post by mattash »

PFloyd any chance to call an audible and come to the Symmes Valley v Green game on the 14th. It is Waterloo Wonders night

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Big Daddy 7371
Varsity

Post by Big Daddy 7371 »

He will Be at the U that night. Sorry mattash

Big Daddy 7371
Varsity

Post by Big Daddy 7371 »

Better get there early pfloyd
Senior Night
playing for share of SVC Title

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Big Daddy 7371 wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:38 pm He will Be at the U that night. Sorry mattash
mattash wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:33 pm PFloyd any chance to call an audible and come to the Symmes Valley v Green game on the 14th. It is Waterloo Wonders night
...mattash, if it were on a Saturday I would definitely consider coming as this is such a great promotion of high school hoops - celebrating the Waterloo Wonders ... I checked the time/mileage/roads to take to get there ... it's over 2 hours from where I am here the Hocking Hills ... if it were on a Saturday - I would not have a problem making that trip ... but having to leave following work here in Logan & not knowing the lay of the land where Symmes Valley is located I will need to respectfully decline ...

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Big Daddy 7371 wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:54 pm Better get there early pfloyd
Senior Night
... I figured it was senior night, I will leave from school here at Logan and try to be there for most of the freshmen game ... I'll squeeze in somewhere in the cheap seats LOL ... it's all good , part of hs hoops - Senior Night ...

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

Tuesday at West
Then Friday and Saturday at The House that Roberts Built for the season finale

Jr high basketball tournament in full swing on saturday

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
Big Daddy 7371
Varsity

Post by Big Daddy 7371 »

pfloyd wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:58 pm
Big Daddy 7371 wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:54 pm Better get there early pfloyd
Senior Night
... I figured it was senior night, I will leave from school here at Logan and try to be there for most of the freshmen game ... I'll squeeze in somewhere in the cheap seats LOL ... it's all good , part of hs hoops - Senior Night ...
Hope to get a chance to talk can't miss me 6'5 better loooking than mlittle

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... can't miss me either - old, bald guy with a grey/white beard ... an OU cinch bag - napkin stat book, twizzlers, a couple of hot dogs and a water LOL - I know sounds more like a picnic than going to a basketball game ... I'll go the purple/LSU Joe Burrow #9 jersey for Friday night to make it easy !

123xxx
Freshman Team

Post by 123xxx »

Home

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Great to see the masses going out and supporting their favorite teams - the coaches, the players, the school communities thank you I'm sure ... BUT it is WE who should be thanking all of the COACHES, THE PLAYERS, THE SCHOOL VOLUNTEERS who have put in soooooo much time for the last 4 months to make sure WE enjoy the "show" and high school hoops Below the Lancaster-Dixon Line IS the BEST SHOW ANYWHERE ...

Big Daddy 7371
Varsity

Post by Big Daddy 7371 »

pfloyd wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:43 pm ... can't miss me either - old, bald guy with a grey/white beard ... an OU cinch bag - napkin stat book, twizzlers, a couple of hot dogs and a water LOL - I know sounds more like a picnic than going to a basketball game ... I'll go the purple/LSU Joe Burrow #9 jersey for Friday night to make it easy !
Nice :D I'll buy you those Hot Dogs

clevelandbrowns#1
Varsity

Post by clevelandbrowns#1 »

Can’t post mine, security reasons. Lol

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

clevelandbrowns#1 wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:59 pm Can’t post mine, security reasons. Lol
:lol:

Jackie Moon
Riding the Bench

Post by Jackie Moon »

Cleveland, if I remember correctly you have always needed security, especially in NB😂

clevelandbrowns#1
Varsity

Post by clevelandbrowns#1 »

Jackie Moon—- lol

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

New Boston at Minford on Tuesday, Ironton at Portsmouth on Wednesday, and Portsmouth at Coal Grove on Friday.

MasterOfNone
All Conference

Post by MasterOfNone »

Burg @ Waverly is set for this Thursday, the 13th. 6 pm JV Tip off, varsity to follow.

Return to “Boys Basketball”