Wheelersburg @ Just South Webster 2/14

3sUp
Varsity

Re: Wheelersburg @ Just South Webster 2/14

Post by 3sUp »

smurray wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:32 pm
mlittle wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:05 pm It’s just South Webster
I explained it with a follow-up on the other thread. You all mis-interpreted what I was saying.
I was meaning that’s what most people would think, that SW doesn't have a chance. I clearly stated there is another game left, meaning Wheelersburg better not be claiming too much too quick - “another game to play”.
With Waverly’s games against SW I do believe they have the potential to pull off the upset at home, especially the way they have been playing and the fact the Pirates used up a lot of energy last night.....

Not being able to talk face to face things are often misread, misinterpreted on a screen.
Don’t sweat it smurry, most of us know what you mean. Let them have the bulletin board material, you can claim a stake in the victory if they win lol

BBALL99
Freshman Team

Post by BBALL99 »

I think they should drop the South and go by "Just Webster"

It sounds better that way

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

laser breath wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:33 pm
I explained it with a follow-up on the other thread. You all mis-interpreted what I was saying.
I was meaning that’s what most people would think, that SW doesn't have a chance. I clearly stated there is another game left, meaning Wheelersburg better not be claiming too much too quick - “another game to play”.
With Waverly’s games against SW I do believe they have the potential to pull off the upset at home, especially the way they have been playing and the fact the Pirates used up a lot of energy last night.....

Not being able to talk face to face things are often misread, misinterpreted on a screen.
Don’t let em get to ya!
It just gets to be a little bit ridiculous. I guess you need to read and proofread everything you say and meditate on it to make sure no one would read it the wrong way. I have looked at it and see how it could have been misinterpreted but I thought my explanation last night would have been enough. I guess I haven’t earned that respect yet..........

laser breath
Varsity

Post by laser breath »

smurray wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:43 pm

Don’t let em get to ya!
It just gets to be a little bit ridiculous. I guess you need to read and proofread everything you say and meditate on it to make sure no one would read it the wrong way. I have looked at it and see how it could have been misinterpreted but I thought my explanation last night would have been enough. I guess I haven’t earned that respect yet..........
I hammer on people on here all the time. Especially the ironton folk. Most of the time to get their panties in a wad. I’m smart enough to recognize who the smart people on here are. You back your tigers up with passion. Respect.

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Don’t let em get to ya!
smurray: don't worry about it...I was just having a little fun back with ya in the Burg/Waverly thread, but figured you didn't mean anything by it (I know I've posted a lot of things on here that came out wrong). And if you follow swanker on here, you know he always just goofin' on people!*

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Bro it’s alright I was just making a funny.

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Smurray: I think it’s great!!

Just South Webster. You had a slip of the keyboard and now it’s on the sign as you enter town.

I saw it today on my way in from Cincinnati.

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Good stuff

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

And guys — Smurray and I have met at several games and had great conversations... so when I saw the Just South Webster last night I had to give him a hard time.

So now we’ve turned this into a thing and Webster has a chip on their shoulder and a New Sign as you enter town.

Swanker has ordered 75 Red T shirts that say Just on the front and Thanks Smurray on the back.

It’s a thing!!

I will spend $20 at The Convo Smurray and buy you a pizza and a Mt Dew. We love you man.

Next year if you would come to South Webster for the game then I guarantee you if SW wins tonight you will receive a Lifetime Pass. Mark it down !!

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

LucasDavenport wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:49 pm Smurray: I think it’s great!!

Just South Webster. You had a slip of the keyboard and now it’s on the sign as you enter town.

I saw it today on my way in from Cincinnati.
Lol

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

Oh he knows I’m just goofin. Smurray ranks on my top ten list of SEOPs people. The rest of you.... some of you, I assume, are good people.

This is probably one of the bigger 140 games in the past 5 years. Doesn’t mean anything for Just Webster except bragging rights. An outright claim for Dem Burg Boys. I know we’d love to pee in them Cheerios.

Let’s get it

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Late in the 3rd got a close game JV

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

LucasDavenport wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:04 pm And guys — Smurray and I have met at several games and had great conversations... so when I saw the Just South Webster last night I had to give him a hard time.

So now we’ve turned this into a thing and Webster has a chip on their shoulder and a New Sign as you enter town.

Swanker has ordered 75 Red T shirts that say Just on the front and Thanks Smurray on the back.

It’s a thing!!

I will spend $20 at The Convo Smurray and buy you a pizza and a Mt Dew. We love you man.

Next year if you would come to South Webster for the game then I guarantee you if SW wins tonight you will receive a Lifetime Pass. Mark it down !!
Unless I’m on my death bed I should be making the journey to the newfound Just Webster next year. I’ll take the lifetime pass - JUST WIN baby.
And I’ll take 25 of those shirts. Looking forward to that pizza 🍕 and make it Diet Coke.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Swanker Pine wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:22 pm Oh he knows I’m just goofin. Smurray ranks on my top ten list of SEOPs people. The rest of you.... some of you, I assume, are good people.

This is probably one of the bigger 140 games in the past 5 years. Doesn’t mean anything for Just Webster except bragging rights. An outright claim for Dem Burg Boys. I know we’d love to pee in them Cheerios.

Let’s get it
Please do pee in their Cheerios...

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

laser breath wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:15 pm

Don’t let em get to ya!
I hammer on people on here all the time. Especially the ironton folk. Most of the time to get their panties in a wad. I’m smart enough to recognize who the smart people on here are. You back your tigers up with passion. Respect.
Thanks bro....

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

mlittle wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:18 pm

If we hook up next Friday we’ll have to rag on each other....

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

smurray wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:56 pm
mlittle wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:18 pm

If we hook up next Friday we’ll have to rag on each other....
No doubt. I’ll try to refrain from any football comments. I said try

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

38-32 Burg JV.

Jaren Lower from the volleyball line though 😎

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H