Unioto league champs!! “Told y’all”

mlittle
SEOP

Unioto league champs!! “Told y’all”

Post by mlittle »

It’s hard taking the high road. That’s exactly why I’m not going to. Hahahahaha!!! TOLD YOU ALL!!!!!

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Unioto league champs!! “Told y’all”

Post by Ironman92 »

When the talk is backed up 🤷🏻‍♂️. You said it, you believed it. I was skeptical and many just assumed you were crazy. Congrats, now focus on the Boro

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Ironman92 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:13 pm When the talk is backed up 🤷🏻‍♂️. You said it, you believed it. I was skeptical and many just assumed you were crazy. Congrats, now focus on the Boro
I’m focused on running my mouth right now to all the guys giving me and my kid crap. Haters gonna hate. I’ll worry about Boro tomorrow

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

This will probably be the quietest forum ever and I’m here for it

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Congrats from Adams county.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Hoopie74 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:33 pm Congrats from Adams county.
Thanks Hoopie!!!

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Congrats

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Congrats on the Co-Championship with ZT.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

VetteMan wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:48 pm Congrats on the Co-Championship with ZT.
Take that co champs stuff with ZT over to another forum. Lol

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Excellent Defensive game in the first half tonight to shred Westfall for a share of the SVC Chp ! well done ! defense travels - I LIKE the U on the road to the Convo ... Congratulations to Coach Hoops & his staff, TEAM U on getting it done ALL season long ... Coach Hoops was in a "rebuilding" mode LAST season - he played EVERYONE ! - varsity "wars" experience was gotten by ALL , roles were developed, TEAM was created ... THAT got the U where it is tonight - sharing the SVC Chp ... the best of coaches develop TEAM JUST LIKE WHAT COACH HOOPS DID ... tonight's game was NEVER in doubt yet Coach Hoops "coached" the entire game - prepping for Tuesday night's matchup with the 'boro Rd 2 ... Coach Hoops/Coach Easterday/Coach Bruce/Coach Blue (best winning % of the group) - all outstanding court side / all have their teams prepared to play ... good to see your son moving well again - much better than when I saw him at ZT ...

mikepike
All State

Post by mikepike »

Don’t know too many people who gave your kid crap.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

pfloyd wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:57 pm Excellent Defensive game in the first half tonight to shred Westfall for a share of the SVC Chp ! well done ! defense travels - I LIKE the U on the road to the Convo ... Congratulations to Coach Hoops & his staff, TEAM U on getting it done ALL season long ... Coach Hoops was in a "rebuilding" mode LAST season - he played EVERYONE ! - varsity "wars" experience was gotten by ALL , roles were developed, TEAM was created ... THAT got the U where it is tonight - sharing the SVC Chp ... the best of coaches develop TEAM JUST LIKE WHAT COACH HOOPS DID ... tonight's game was NEVER in doubt yet Coach Hoops "coached" the entire game - prepping for Tuesday night's matchup with the 'boro Rd 2 ... Coach Hoops/Coach Easterday/Coach Bruce/Coach Blue (best winning % of the group) - all outstanding court side / all have their teams prepared to play ... good to see your son moving well again - much better than when I saw him at ZT ...
Thanks Pfloyd! He’s getting there. No pain but still not full strength/lift. The U was on point tonight and came out and played lights out on defense! Proud of Isaac for feeding his seniors tonight! True leader

KRS
JV Team

Post by KRS »

Congrats to Unioto. I for one didn't see them finishing higher than 2 but picked them 3rd. kids worked and improved in the off season and the addition of Wheeler protecting the middle really benefited this team. They all seem to get along. I am happy for the success he and his teammates had so far this year. Hopefully a nice tourney run in the next few weeks. Best of luck to the Shermans the rest of the way.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

mikepike wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:59 pm Don’t know too many people who gave your kid crap.
Just read some of the posts. I know I create some of that but it builds character. It hasn’t been as bad this year because people from Piketon got zipped up with us going 19-3 and had to keep them lips closed up! Been real real quiet this year.

mikepike
All State

Post by mikepike »

But I will give Unioto props. I for one did not think they had a chance to tie for the league title. I thought their ability to bring in top notch talent had faded. While they may not be the most talented, they do play defense.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

mikepike wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:05 pm But I will give Unioto props. I for one did not think they had a chance to tie for the league title. I thought their ability to bring in top notch talent had faded. While they may not be the most talented, they do play defense.
We are the most talented. Obvi

Big Daddy 7371
Varsity

Post by Big Daddy 7371 »

19-3 mlittle

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Big Daddy 7371 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:36 pm 19-3 mlittle
Are we?

Big Daddy 7371
Varsity

Post by Big Daddy 7371 »

Isaac Little
Co P. O. Y

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Man what a wild night! I’m pretty sure I did a tequila shot out of Big Daddy 7371’s belly button at some point last night.

Return to “Boys Basketball”