Zane Trace vs Piketon 2/21

MasterOfNone
All Conference

Zane Trace vs Piketon 2/21

Post by MasterOfNone »

They always say it is hard to beat the same team three times in one season, will this be the case Friday night when a Sectional Championship is on the line? Tip-off set for 6 pm @ Waverly's Downtown Arena.

bbjunky81
SEO

Re: Zane Trace vs Piketon 2/21

Post by bbjunky81 »

Miller will have them as prepared as he can but I still think Zane Trace wins by 15 or so

Watching SE Ohio basketball
MasterOfNone
All Conference

Post by MasterOfNone »

Piketon will definitely need to play better than they did Monday. If Piketon is going to win they will be need to be on fire from the three point line and hope ZT is off their game a little. I just don't see ZT getting bounced their first game in the tourny, but crazier things have happened. That's why you play the game.

JIMMY THE GREEK
All Conference

Post by JIMMY THE GREEK »

Looking for my Streaks to pull the upset...ZT is tough but tournament time is sometimes unpredictable. If its close...Streaks at the buzzer!

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Hope for a real good ballgame, really think that Zane Trace has a little too much overall talent for Piketon.

WhiskeyTwoFive
Riding the Bench

Post by WhiskeyTwoFive »

MasterOfNone wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:29 am Piketon will definitely need to play better than they did Monday. If Piketon is going to win they will be need to be on fire from the three point line and hope ZT is off their game a little. I just don't see ZT getting bounced their first game in the tourny, but crazier things have happened. That's why you play the game.
I bet thats what Alan Koker thought too...

Seopnation
Freshman Team

Post by Seopnation »

No way Zane Trace loses this game. Too much talented senior leadership. Piketon may stay close for a half but ZT will run away with it late. Look for huge games from Nesser and Davidson.

Return to “Boys Basketball”