[=== SCORES ===] -- Monday Mar-02 -- SEO D-IV District Semi's (Updates & Finals)

Tri-StateYouthSports
SEOP

[=== SCORES ===] -- Monday Mar-02 -- SEO D-IV District Semi's (Updates & Finals)

Post by Tri-StateYouthSports »

D-IV District Semi-Finals -- Athens 1
@ The Convo
6:15p - #1 Peebles(63) v (43)#8 Crooksville
8:00p - #4 Federal Hocking(59) v (61)#5 St. Joe

D-II, D-III & D-IV Tournament Brackets Thread
Last edited by Tri-StateYouthSports on Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: [=== SCORES ===] -- Monday Mar-02 -- SEO D-IV District Semi's (Updates & Finals)

Post by LucasDavenport »

I am going to have to check on our friend Pfloyd -- he was a little glassy eyed by the end of Day 2.

Day 3 brings the "last one out turn out the lights" towns.

When I do updates I try my best to simply give info -- and quite frankly there isn't a lot of time for color commentary.

If you are a big fan of any of these teams please feel free to throw in an occasional comment -- something you see that is unique or different -- possibly a story about a player (positive) or something that adds to the update thread. We have found that several people follow during the game but also that it's a great place for parents and players to come back to "relive" the game in a fashion. And, the people that have kindly told us that over the last few years is what gets me back in the Convo tonight after a long day yesterday.

All that I ask is that you don't blow up the thread -- especially late -- as my replies bounce back to me as you know if someone has replied between your last reply and your next one it shows you their comment and yours bounces back. The last minute of a running clock is the toughest. Timeouts and stoppages are a great time to throw in a comment and we want these!

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: [=== SCORES ===] -- Monday Mar-02 -- SEO D-IV District Semi's (Updates & Finals)

Post by Ironman92 »

LucasDavenport wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:00 pm I am going to have to check on our friend Pfloyd -- he was a little glassy eyed by the end of Day 2.

Day 3 brings the "last one out turn out the lights" towns.

When I do updates I try my best to simply give info -- and quite frankly there isn't a lot of time for color commentary.

If you are a big fan of any of these teams please feel free to throw in an occasional comment -- something you see that is unique or different -- possibly a story about a player (positive) or something that adds to the update thread. We have found that several people follow during the game but also that it's a great place for parents and players to come back to "relive" the game in a fashion. And, the people that have kindly told us that over the last few years is what gets me back in the Convo tonight after a long day yesterday.

All that I ask is that you don't blow up the thread -- especially late -- as my replies bounce back to me as you know if someone has replied between your last reply and your next one it shows you their comment and yours bounces back. The last minute of a running clock is the toughest. Timeouts and stoppages are a great time to throw in a comment and we want these!
😁

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

I'm with ya!

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

all about that rhythm and flow. Hate getting that bounce back when I’m down to two minutes

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I'm in the house!

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Here we go!!

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Ruckel starts us out at the 7:05 mark

Peebles 3
Crooksville 0.

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Browning hits 2 FT.

Peebles 5
Crooksville 3. White from deep

Browning quickly
Answers. 7-3. 6:06.

Scoreboard says 0-0.
That will teach us. Athens HS must really be upset.

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Peebles has a few blocks inside. Their length is a factor.

Now the time isn’t working.

Raider: we are all sorry. Please turn the scoreboard back on.

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Operational!!

Peebles 7
Crooksville 3. 4:00

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Feels like it’s being done on purpose wth?

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Peebles is getting good shots.

Crooksville is not.

Peebles is in man to man (Raftery voice).

Sparks from 15’. Nice

Peebles 7
Crooksville 5. 2:25

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

I should have said something earlier.

Crooksville woke up.

Rambo on the drive. His first blood of the evening.

Peebles 7
Crooksville 7. 1:40

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Ironman92 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:24 pm Feels like it’s being done on purpose wth?
I would hope not

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Burba putback. Very athletic one

Peebles 9
Crooksville 7. :30

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Lots of action. Good first quarter.

Peebles 9
Crooksville 7. After 1.

Browning plays so hard. Wow.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

LucasDavenport wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:26 pm I should have said something earlier.

Crooksville woke up.

Rambo on the drive. His first blood of the evening.

Peebles 7
Crooksville 7. 1:40
PTI

See, this is why we need a like button or a thumbs up or something for clever stuff like this

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Peebles comes in winners of 18 straight.

Crooksville at 11-12 but like a South Webster 11-12

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

I’m here all day my friend. I mean literally. Plenty of space to camp these past few days.

Browning putback. Has 6 early

Peebles 11
Crooksville 7. 6:26 til H

Return to “Boys Basketball”