Lancers

Scottyboy
Riding the Bench

Lancers

Post by Scottyboy »

Let's talk some Fed Hock ball. If they do in fact get to play this season, I'm predicting the Lancers to take the number 1 spot in the TVC Hocking, again. Thoughts anyone?

JC2124
Varsity

Re: Lancers

Post by JC2124 »

Little slow here but I will add my .02 cents. The Lancers are loaded this year. A couple transfers to add to what they already have. I look for them to win the Hocking. They have stepped up the non conference schedule. They have Alexander, Athens, Crooksville, Peebles and Fairland. That should have them ready for tournament time. Trimble will be a tough one as well. Looking forward to the season. I hope we get to play!

shoelace
JV Team

Post by shoelace »

Where are the transfers from?

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

JC2124 wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:28 am Little slow here but I will add my .02 cents. The Lancers are loaded this year. A couple transfers to add to what they already have. I look for them to win the Hocking. They have stepped up the non conference schedule. They have Alexander, Athens, Crooksville, Peebles and Fairland. That should have them ready for tournament time. Trimble will be a tough one as well. Looking forward to the season. I hope we get to play!
... if the attendance protocol follows the FB protocol - pfloyd will be on the outside looking in this coming winter ! won't be able to attend games as they will be for team member families, band, cheerleaders only ... not sure I will be able to do the rankings without SEEING teams - the eye test IS important when ranking teams ... I will do the preseason rankings in late October - then will have to wait to see what the OHSAA hands downs as the protocol for watching HS hoops this winter ... will be a sad day if the rankings are shutdown due to Covid-19 ...

JC2124 ! hope all is well for you & the family (yours and the Lancer family) ! ... move ins? it's amazing when schools have good teams/coaches that players seem to want to "come to THAT school" to play the game they enjoy ... you know I wish your Lancers the best come hoops season AND congratulations on the Lancer FB team's first W on the gridiron since I believe 2014 ! well done !!

JC2124
Varsity

Post by JC2124 »

pfloyd wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:51 pm
JC2124 wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:28 am Little slow here but I will add my .02 cents. The Lancers are loaded this year. A couple transfers to add to what they already have. I look for them to win the Hocking. They have stepped up the non conference schedule. They have Alexander, Athens, Crooksville, Peebles and Fairland. That should have them ready for tournament time. Trimble will be a tough one as well. Looking forward to the season. I hope we get to play!
... if the attendance protocol follows the FB protocol - pfloyd will be on the outside looking in this coming winter ! won't be able to attend games as they will be for team member families, band, cheerleaders only ... not sure I will be able to do the rankings without SEEING teams - the eye test IS important when ranking teams ... I will do the preseason rankings in late October - then will have to wait to see what the OHSAA hands downs as the protocol for watching HS hoops this winter ... will be a sad day if the rankings are shutdown due to Covid-19 ...

JC2124 ! hope all is well for you & the family (yours and the Lancer family) ! ... move ins? it's amazing when schools have good teams/coaches that players seem to want to "come to THAT school" to play the game they enjoy ... you know I wish your Lancers the best come hoops season AND congratulations on the Lancer FB team's first W on the gridiron since I believe 2014 ! well done !!
I believe we can get Pfloyd in on a media pass lol, I think the service you provide is great for the basketball community.

Frequent Flyer
Riding the Bench

Post by Frequent Flyer »

Your season ends with another matchup aginst ISJ. Our kids havent forgotten you guys calling us Ironton Saint Jude.

JC2124
Varsity

Post by JC2124 »

Frequent Flyer wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:45 pm Your season ends with another matchup aginst ISJ. Our kids havent forgotten you guys calling us Ironton Saint Jude.
I hope we do get to play again! That would mean we both make it back to the Convo. Great game to watch last year. A few called you St Jude....not real lancer fans. Best of luck this season

Frequent Flyer
Riding the Bench

Post by Frequent Flyer »

Scottyboy wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:48 pm Let's talk some Fed Hock ball. If they do in fact get to play this season, I'm predicting the Lancers to take the number 1 spot in the TVC Hocking, again. Thoughts anyone?
Season ends in disappointing fashion against St Jude and our vaunted poopy britches defense. You have no answer for it

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

💩 💩 💩 💩 💩

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54

Return to “Boys Basketball”