Unioto @ VC Foundation Game

2Time
Freshman Team

Unioto @ VC Foundation Game

Post by 2Time »

BMG Media will be live streaming the Unioto @ VC Foundation game this Thursday on BMG Media Vinton County as long as nothing changes before then. We will be bringing both Vinton County and Wellston home Conference games this season on BMG Media and BMG Media Vinton County. Good Luck to both teams this Thursday.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: Unioto @ VC Foundation Game

Post by pfloyd »

2Time wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:26 pm BMG Media will be live streaming the Unioto @ VC Foundation game this Thursday on BMG Media Vinton County as long as nothing changes before then. We will be bringing both Vinton County and Wellston home Conference games this season on BMG Media and BMG Media Vinton County. Good Luck to both teams this Thursday.
2Time , Can you post a link for this game. Thanks.

2Time
Freshman Team

Post by 2Time »

pfloyd wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:28 pm
2Time wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:26 pm BMG Media will be live streaming the Unioto @ VC Foundation game this Thursday on BMG Media Vinton County as long as nothing changes before then. We will be bringing both Vinton County and Wellston home Conference games this season on BMG Media and BMG Media Vinton County. Good Luck to both teams this Thursday.
2Time , Can you post a link for this game. Thanks.
Pfloyd here is a link to the VC YouTube page

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC96y__Vo8qbQfTKn59rLnbw

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Struggle bus is out early. Lol

Trevorstephens22
JV Team

Post by Trevorstephens22 »

Final:
Unioto 46
VC 42

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Details would be great....just hearing about teams scrimmaging is good!

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Spill it mlittle...or does your boy DeWine have you cautious to type after 10:00?

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Ironman92 wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:21 pm Spill it mlittle...or does your boy DeWine have you cautious to type after 10:00?
Gonna have to go under a different name after 10.

It was ugly early and often. Tied at 19 at the break if that tells you anything. We only had 7 varsity guys tonight and our JV just returned 7-8 guys today.

I’ll say this. I don’t think VC is gonna be great and I’m not sure how tough the TVC is but that is not an easy place to win. The rims are tight and there are two things that are a guarantee in this life and one is death and the other ain’t taxes. It’s that any team Matt Combs coaches is gonna be fundamental, disciplined and they’re gonna be physical and scrappy and that’s what they were tonight. Little still obviously has football legs and you could tell very early as he struggled mightily finishing in the first half. He did keep his composure and have a solid second half ending the night with 28 I believe. Our frosh Tayvion Galloway is gonna be a problem for some teams this year. He’s a manchild. Stands about 6’6”. Monster 2 hand slam in traffic and several blocks and grown man rebounds. We are rusty as a lot of teams will be. Gonna be a lot of ugly basketball this year with teams in and out of quarantine. Just gonna have to grind it out. Always good to get outta VC with a win tho

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

mlittle wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:39 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:21 pm Spill it mlittle...or does your boy DeWine have you cautious to type after 10:00?

It was ugly early and often. Tied at 19 at the break if that tells you anything. We only had 7 varsity guys tonight and our JV just returned 7-8 guys today.

I’ll say this. I don’t think VC is gonna be great and I’m not sure how tough the TVC is but that is not an easy place to win. The rims are tight and there are two things that are a guarantee in this life and one is death and the other ain’t taxes. It’s that any team Matt Combs coaches is gonna be fundamental, disciplined and they’re gonna be physical and scrappy and that’s what they were tonight. Little still obviously has football legs and you could tell very early as he struggled mightily finishing in the first half. He did keep his composure and have a solid second half ending the night with 28 I believe. Our frosh Tayvion Galloway is gonna be a problem for some teams this year. He’s a manchild. Stands about 6’6”. Monster 2 hand slam in traffic and several blocks and grown man rebounds. We are rusty as a lot of teams will be. Gonna be a lot of ugly basketball this year with teams in and out of quarantine. Just gonna have to grind it out. Always good to get outta VC with a win tho
6’6 freshman eh?

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Ironman92 wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:43 pm

6’6 freshman eh?
Every bit. And he’s gonna be a good one

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Little scored 30 of the 46 points? Went off big vs Chillicothe too.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Ironman92 wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:10 pm Little scored 30 of the 46 points? Went off big vs Chillicothe too.
Unfortunately he did. I just think he felt he had to tonight. Last year we were more balanced and I think we will get there this year too. May just take some time. He knows we’re better when the scoring is balanced and is very unselfish but it’s nice to know it’s there if we need it.

Pete_Bell
Freshman Team

Post by Pete_Bell »

6’6 freshman eh?
Tayvion Galloway Came to Unioto from Chillicothe as an 8th Grader Along with a Guard. Can't remember his name, the kids called him Q. Unioto also gained 6'5" Freshman Jordan Perkins from Wellston. who will end up being a very solid player, adding to what was already a very talented class.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Pete_Bell wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:44 am

6’6 freshman eh?
Tayvion Galloway Came to Unioto from Chillicothe as an 8th Grader Along with a Guard. Can't remember his name, the kids called him Q. Unioto also gained 6'5" Freshman Jordan Perkins from Wellston. who will end up being a very solid player, adding to what was already a very talented class.
Quinlin Netter and yes Perkins is gonna be a good one

Svcguru
Freshman Team

Post by Svcguru »

Kids transferring to Unioto? You don’t say so lol 🤷🏻‍♂️
At this point almost every kid on that roster played at another school at one time. Hoops must be as good of a recruiter as a coach. More power to them!

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Svcguru wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:29 pm Kids transferring to Unioto? You don’t say so lol 🤷🏻‍♂️
At this point almost every kid on that roster played at another school at one time. Hoops must be as good of a recruiter as a coach. More power to them!
Moths to the flame

shoelace
JV Team

Post by shoelace »

Svcguru wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:29 pm Kids transferring to Unioto? You don’t say so lol 🤷🏻‍♂️
Well the track record speaks for itself. Happens an awful lot but I just don’t see Matt Hoops involved in something like that.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

shoelace wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:00 pm
Well the track record speaks for itself. Happens an awful lot but I just don’t see Matt Hoops involved in something like that.
He’s not.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Return to “Boys Basketball”