"Thank you !!!" - pfloyd - to all of the schools in SEO for streaming games !!!...

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

"Thank you !!!" - pfloyd - to all of the schools in SEO for streaming games !!!...

Post by pfloyd »

I have to say it ! - Thank you to the AD's, the schools and their Tech folks !!! ... being an obvious fan of high school hoops in SEO , being that I am not "that" important and NOT a parent of a player on any team AND NOT going to be able to see many games in person this season due to the "Rona" - I watched Unioto's 3 games last night live as it was streamed by Unioto Athletics Youtube ... I just watched the South Gallia vs Oak Hill streamed game this morning !!!

Pfloyd wants to officially say "Thank YOU!!!" to the schools for streaming their games !!! ... junkies like me WILL be able to survive as long as I we can at least WATCH the games ...

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: "Thank you !!!" - pfloyd - to all of the schools in SEO for streaming games !!!...

Post by Ironman92 »

Jackson and Whiteoak both will be streaming all home games for free on YouTube

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: "Thank you !!!" - pfloyd - to all of the schools in SEO for streaming games !!!...

Post by pfloyd »

Ironman92 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:39 am Jackson and Whiteoak both will be streaming all home games for free on YouTube
THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' 'BOUT !!!!

... you know I92 - with the streaming of games from so many schools so that the families/communities can see their teams WE will get to see MORE teams in SEO this season than usual !!! It's not live BUT I'm excited to be able to see the smaller schools that I usually DON'T get to travel to ... NOTHING beats in person eye tests imo BUT the opportunity to watch hoops is better than NO Hoops at all ...

I know that MaxPreps SOMETIMES has rosters but they AREN'T especially reliable ... and they don't always have complete rosters ...

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

I think it’s awesome to be able to switch between games too. And some of these live streams are really good

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

mlittle wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:22 pm I think it’s awesome to be able to switch between games too. And some of these live streams are really good
Agreed!!!

peake71
All Conference

Post by peake71 »

I watched some of both games last night. Love high school basketball.

Return to “Boys Basketball”