SEOP

Re: Prayers for Hoopie74

Post by Hoopie74 »

For sure friend. Thx

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Hoopie74 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:31 am Thanks for your heartfelt thoughts and prayers. I was down it was dark and was seeing animals and people who weren't there. God was there for me. ,but; I have been fighting back. Still super weak but; I'm gonna win. . Again thanks for your prayers and thoughts. Go SEOPS .thanks friends.
... great to see "a post " from "THE voice of reason" from West of Rte 23 ... "it was dark and was seeing animals and people who weren't there" Hoopie ! that's exactly what it's like when posting the Elite 8 every Sunday !!! ... "Winning isn't everything; it's the only thing" is a well-known quotation in sports. It is attributed to UCLA Bruins football coach Henry Russell ("Red") Sanders ... in THIS case , your battle my friend, getting the W is the only thing ... we're here for ALL the support we can give my friend ... stay in the fight, get the W ...

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

pfloyd wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:58 am
Hoopie74 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:31 am Thanks for your heartfelt thoughts and prayers. I was down it was dark and was seeing animals and people who weren't there. God was there for me. ,but; I have been fighting back. Still super weak but; I'm gonna win. . Again thanks for your prayers and thoughts. Go SEOPS .thanks friends.
... great to see "a post " from "THE voice of reason" from West of Rte 23 ... "it was dark and was seeing animals and people who weren't there" Hoopie ! that's exactly what it's like when posting the Elite 8 every Sunday !!! ... "Winning isn't everything; it's the only thing" is a well-known quotation in sports. It is attributed to UCLA Bruins football coach Henry Russell ("Red") Sanders ... in THIS case , your battle my friend, getting the W is the only thing ... we're here for ALL the support we can give my friend ... stay in the fight, get the W ...
Your kind words are always needed. Thanks friend.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Hoopie74 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:59 am
... Hoopie the support from SEOP posters IS like no other ... when I was battling cancer, I would post what was happening to me on SEOPs ... it was therapeutic , when I felt I was all alone in my fight - seops posters were there ... use us Hoopie - we are here to support, to listen/read ... we're a shoulder to lean on ... I know there are no answers that make what you have experienced or will experience go away or make sense BUT I do know that just KNOWING that there are those who are listening, who care and support you IS important ... it makes a difference ... and sometimes, MANY times, MOST OF THE TIME just having a hand on your shoulder, no words spoken or written, means EVERYTHING ... we're here Hoopie, we're that hand on your shoulder buddy ...

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

pfloyd wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:13 pm
Hoopie74 wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:59 am

... Hoopie the support from SEOP posters IS like no other ... when I was battling cancer, I would post what was happening to me on SEOPs ... it was therapeutic , when I felt I was all alone in my fight - seops posters were there ... use us Hoopie - we are here to support, to listen/read ... we're a shoulder to lean on ... I know there are no answers that make what you have experienced or will experience go away or make sense BUT I do know that just KNOWING that there are those who are listening, who care and support you IS important ... it makes a difference ... and sometimes, MANY times, MOST OF THE TIME just having a hand on your shoulder, no words spoken or written, means EVERYTHING ... we're here Hoopie, we're that hand on your shoulder buddy ...
Yes, I remember those time. You struck a nerve with me. I still pray for you and your safety. God bless.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

So glad to see you are on the road to recovery.
Way to fight back and get the big W!

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Orange and Brown wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:22 pm
Thx. You all keep things real. This is a great strength of this forum.
So glad to see you are on the road to recovery.
Way to fight back and get the big W!

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Hoopie74, really glad that you are back and feeling better.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

VetteMan wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:47 pm Hoopie74, really glad that you are back and feeling better.
Thx. Maybe by next week I can soar. Well maybe.

Gold and Blue
Freshman Team

Post by Gold and Blue »

Glad to hear you are doing better. Best of luck to your Indians this year in the tournament.

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

I hope and pray he gets well soon.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

alabama mike wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:46 pm I hope and pray he gets well soon.
I'm turning the corner. Now got to pick up some strength. List too much weight. Getting much better.

Rutter lover
JV Team

Post by Rutter lover »

Prayers

Schnellfritz
Varsity

Post by Schnellfritz »

Continued prayers for your health..

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Rutter lover wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:02 pm Prayers
Thx. Doing much better.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Schnellfritz wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:41 pm Continued prayers for your health..
Thanks! Getting stronger every day. My weight is back to 155 from being down to 145.

Return to “Boys Basketball”