Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio-Regular Season Final

Hoopie74
SEOP

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio-Regular Season Final

Post by Hoopie74 »

Regular season. Peebles 33- Fayetteville 23 at the half.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Hoopie74 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:37 pm Regular season. Peebles 33- Fayetteville 23 at the half.
Final Peebles 58 - Fayetteville 55. Congrats Peebles Seniors. Way to avenge loss at Fayetteville.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

The last team standing in the post season : Coach Cox & the New Boston Tigers ... my alma mater ... the D4 Tigers will be taking on Columbus Grove in the D4 semi at the Show @ Dayton University Friday afternoon at 2:00pm ... well done, congratulations ! Kyle Sexton leads the way for GHS having broken the NB career scoring record in the regional finale taking his 1707 points into Friday's game ... KS got offered by WVU this weekend as well - dreams do come true ... pfloyd & all of SEO wish the Tigers well !!! - keep making memories, New Boston has been more than happy to climb on the bandwagon and be taken along for a great ride these past 4 years ...

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

pfloyd wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:35 pm The last team standing in the post season : Coach Cox & the New Boston Tigers ... my alma mater ... the D4 Tigers will be taking on Columbus Grove in the D4 semi at the Show @ Dayton University Friday afternoon at 2:00pm ... well done, congratulations ! Kyle Sexton leads the way for GHS having broken the NB career scoring record in the regional finale taking his 1707 points into Friday's game ... KS got offered by WVU this weekend as well - dreams do come true ... pfloyd & all of SEO wish the Tigers well !!! - keep making memories, New Boston has been more than happy to climb on the bandwagon and be taken along for a great ride these past 4 years ...
Way to go Kyle and the Tiger. Keep grinding it out.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

The Covid Season is officially in the books for ALL teams Below the Lancaster-Dixon Line as the New Boston Tigers dropped their Final Four semi-final game vs Columbus Grove 53-58 to close out 2020-21 ... great season and post season run for the Glenwood Tiger Gang - everything to be proud of for sure as even in loss you represented basketball in SEO extremely well ... you played as a TEAM ... well done only 2:33 seconds from moving on to THAT one more game ...

... as for THE season - life on livestream - I physically was able to watch 2 in-person games which I NEEDED ... watching the Fairland win over Fort Frye, Wheelersburg losing to Worthington Christian (the Pirates should have won this one) ... meeting up with some wonderful folks at Fairland, watching a game with daniC - just reminded me WHY I enjoy traveling SEO every year to watch good basketball - it's always been about the players/coaches/fans of the game - the people ...Covid took THIS away from me and all of us this season ... hoping that the season to come in 2021-22 allows us all to see games in-person once again ... until we meet again ... be safe everyone , thank you all for the support you give me by reading my posts/following the rankings ...

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

pfloyd wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:19 pm The Covid Season is officially in the books for ALL teams Below the Lancaster-Dixon Line as the New Boston Tigers dropped their Final Four semi-final game vs Columbus Grove 53-58 to close out 2020-21 ... great season and post season run for the Glenwood Tiger Gang - everything to be proud of for sure as even in loss you represented basketball in SEO extremely well ... you played as a TEAM ... well done only 2:33 seconds from moving on to THAT one more game ...

... as for THE season - life on livestream - I physically was able to watch 2 in-person games which I NEEDED ... watching the Fairland win over Fort Frye, Wheelersburg losing to Worthington Christian (the Pirates should have won this one) ... meeting up with some wonderful folks at Fairland, watching a game with daniC - just reminded me WHY I enjoy traveling SEO every year to watch good basketball - it's always been about the players/coaches/fans of the game - the people ...Covid took THIS away from me and all of us this season ... hoping that the season to come in 2021-22 allows us all to see games in-person once again ... until we meet again ... be safe everyone , thank you all for the support you give me by reading my posts/following the rankings ...
Safe travels and looking forward to a great spring and summer. Later!

peake71
All Conference

Post by peake71 »

Have a safe summer, hopefully we get to see some ball. Always look forward to your posts.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

pfloyd wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:13 pm ... no post season results were included or considered in the 2020-21 Elite 8 Final rankings ...

Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio- Final

1. Eastern Brown (21-1)
2. Logan Elm (15-1)
3. Waverly (18-3)
4. Wheelersburg (19-1)
5. Warren Local (16-3)
6. Adena (20-2)
7. Hillsboro (18-3)
8. Fairland (16-4)

TreeHugger WannaBees ...

Sheridan (18-3)
Jackson (15-3)
Unioto (14-5)
Piketon (16-5)
Portsmouth West (16-4)
South Point (14-5)
New Boston (19-2)
Trimble (16-3)
North Adams (14-5)
Federal Hocking (15-4)
New Lexington (16-6)
Greenfield McClain (13-6)
Athens (12-7)
Minford (12-8)
Vinton County (13-6)
Ironton (8-5)
Fairfield Union (8-10)
Miami Trace (6-8)
Logan (3-9)
Zane Trace (7-11)
Lucasville Valley (10-8)
Whiteoak (13-8)
Marietta (6-12)
Peebles (10-6)
Ironton St. Joseph (11-4)
Gallia Academy (6-9)
Western Pike (10-8)
Coal Grove (8-8)
South Webster (9-11)
Portsmouth (7-11)
Fairfield Leesburg (7-11)
Chesapeake (7-12)
Chillicothe (1-11)
Belpre (12-8)
Meigs (5-8)
Wellston (10-10)
Alexander (8-10)
Waterford (7-11)
Portsmouth Notre Dame (11-9)
Westfall (7-14)
Northwest (7-13)
South Gallia (10-8)
Southeastern (5-14)
River Valley (8-7)
Paint Valley (7-15)
Washington CH (2-12)
Lynchburg Clay (6-15)
Circleville (3-19)
Crooksville (2-15)
Nelsonville York (3-16)
Symmes Valley (6-9)
Huntington (3-18)
Rock Hill (2-11)
Green (5-11)
Eastern Pike (3-16)
Oak Hill (2-18)
West Union (3-14)
Portsmouth Clay (4-18)
Southern (3-16)
Manchester (1-13)

Teams on the End Table ...

Reedsville Eastern (0-17)
Miller (0-13)
Portsmouth East (0-14)

Congratulations to Coach Beucler and Eastern Brown on capturing Pfloyd's Elite 8 number 1 ranking for the regular season for the 2020-21 season ... thank you to all who have read the rankings weekly in this "livestream" Covid season ... some quality young teams this season who have learned the ropes, earned the respect of the committee of one - me - throughout the season ... Who will be the 2021-22 Preseason #1 ??? which teams get the nod to be included in the Elite 8 in the Pre-season? Waverly, Jackson, the U, Trimble, Federal Hocking, Ironton, Gallia Academy, Logan, Zane Trace, Lucasville Valley, Whiteoak, Coal Grove, Chesapeake, South Point, Chillicothe, Wellston, Alexander, Northwest, South Webster, Portsmouth West , Minford, Wheelersburg, Sheridan, FU, Miami Trace ??? who are the teams to watch ??? will teams such as Warren, Fairland, Logan Elm, Adena, New Boston take the big rebuilding year drop or do they just reload ????
hows the preseason coming?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Just looked at a calendar - about 70 days until the 2021-22 Regular Season is rolled out !!! ... the Committee of One - Me will be meeting in Chicago to go over notes, 20-21 napkin stats ... off season coaching hires and changes ... transfers ... Pfloyd's Pre-Season Elite 8 is on the horizon ... everyone stay safe & healthy as we get ready to lace 'em up sooner than later ...

peake71
All Conference

Post by peake71 »

Pfloyd I am ready after missing out last year..

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

peake71 wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:32 pm Pfloyd I am ready after missing out last year..
... I'm with you peake71 ! I am so ready to be IN the Cheap Seats EVERYWHERE !!! I miss my peoples ! LOL - the fans of SEO hoops !!! ...

Whs95fan
S

Post by Whs95fan »

pfloyd wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:57 pm Just looked at a calendar - about 70 days until the 2021-22 Regular Season is rolled out !!! ... the Committee of One - Me will be meeting in Chicago to go over notes, 20-21 napkin stats ... off season coaching hires and changes ... transfers ... Pfloyd's Pre-Season Elite 8 is on the horizon ... everyone stay safe & healthy as we get ready to lace 'em up sooner than later ...
Excited for the season just around the corner Pfloyd! Hopefully I'll be able to catch a lot of Warrior games in person this year. Down year or not I'm excited to take in some games at the new "Warrior Dome".

Go Blue

Return to “Boys Basketball”