Pfloyd heads for The James in C'bus Monday - looking for more playing time ...

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Pfloyd heads for The James in C'bus Monday - looking for more playing time ...

Post by pfloyd »

... some great games today as we had Trimble, New Boston join the Regional Sweet 16 party in D4 ... Warren and Unioto punched their own Gold Tickets the Regional play as well in D2 ... I love this time of the year ! missing the Convo more than ever this week/this weekend and then this coming week with Regional play starting (sigh) ... Basketball :30 has been my "take my mind off of" activity to get me through the fact that I have to make a yearly trek to The James for scans, blood draws and the appointment with my oncologist to go over the test results ... Monday is THAT day ... 2 CT scans, a brain MRI , blood draws and the appointment ... I've been blessed with more playing time since my diagnosis with Stage 4 Melanoma back in 2010 ... the Head Coach must see my value to the team ... but just in case , if you would say a prayer supporting pfloyd for more playing time - I'd appreciate it ... thank you all- as many have been with me from the beginning of this journey ... thank you for the support - pfloyd

mlittle
SEOP

Re: Pfloyd heads for The James in C'bus Monday - looking for more playing time ...

Post by mlittle »

Not your time yet Pfloyd! God bless and good luck at the dr. We love you brother!

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Re: Pfloyd heads for The James in C'bus Monday - looking for more playing time ...

Post by VetteMan »

Thoughts and Prayers Pfloyd.

clevelandbrowns#1
Varsity

Post by clevelandbrowns#1 »

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻My friend!

Schnellfritz
Varsity

Post by Schnellfritz »

Continued prayers for you Pfloyd! You've got this.

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Prayers to the man upstairs for your continued health. We got a brother.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Prayers need you healthy for a long time

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

You're a living legend, pfloyd and an inspiration to us all. I'm sure all of the souls touched and improved by getting to know you on here and through the games would agree.

Good luck on Monday -- I'll be thinking of you, up here north of the Lancaster-Dixon line, 'my man.

E High
All State

Post by E High »

🙏🙏

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Prayers

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Positive thoughts and prayers, and pulling for the ambassador of Southeastern Ohio high school basketball*

peake71
All Conference

Post by peake71 »

Prayers my friend.

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

Prayers for you
Hope everything is OK

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

Thoughts and prayers for you. You got this!

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

Prayers!

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

We will start the week with a win!

You know you’re in the best of hands.

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

LucasDavenport wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:54 am We will start the week with a win!

You know you’re in the best of hands.
... that's what I'm counting on LD ... going for the W ... the Head Coach has given me 10 years beyond expectations staying in the game ... hope he doesn't think me too greedy asking for more playing time #lifeISworthliving #livinglifeonMYterms #cancersucks

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Best rundown of the season! Will be awaiting your 2021-2022 preseason rankings.

jcbigblue13
Freshman Team

Post by jcbigblue13 »

pfloyd wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:47 pm ... some great games today as we had Trimble, New Boston join the Regional Sweet 16 party in D4 ... Warren and Unioto punched their own Gold Tickets the Regional play as well in D2 ... I love this time of the year ! missing the Convo more than ever this week/this weekend and then this coming week with Regional play starting (sigh) ... Basketball :30 has been my "take my mind off of" activity to get me through the fact that I have to make a yearly trek to The James for scans, blood draws and the appointment with my oncologist to go over the test results ... Monday is THAT day ... 2 CT scans, a brain MRI , blood draws and the appointment ... I've been blessed with more playing time since my diagnosis with Stage 4 Melanoma back in 2010 ... the Head Coach must see my value to the team ... but just in case , if you would say a prayer supporting pfloyd for more playing time - I'd appreciate it ... thank you all- as many have been with me from the beginning of this journey ... thank you for the support - pfloyd
Prayers as always from Warrior Nation

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Pfloyd, you are in the prayers of the Northwest Territories.

Return to “Boys Basketball”