D3 Updates from SEHS - Burg at 5:30. Fairland at 8:00. Score updates from around the state

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Re: D3 Updates from SEHS - Burg at 5:30. Fairland at 8:00. Score updates from around the state

Post by LucasDavenport »

Someone might need to double my pay.

I tell you this. We have the Scores from around the state in one place before anyone else.

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Re: D3 Updates from SEHS - Burg at 5:30. Fairland at 8:00. Score updates from around the state

Post by VetteMan »

LucasDavenport wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:03 pm Someone might need to double my pay.

I tell you this. We have the Scores from around the state in one place before anyone else.
I'm sure that I'm not the only one that appreciates you doing this.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Great job LucasDavenport ! - as usual ... Fairland played an outstanding game ... was great to be in attendance - nothing like being there live #covidseasonsucked ...

It's late so no rundown tonight, I'll do one tomorrow evening after work before the D2 semi's ... BUT here's the Napkin Stats:

Pfloyd's official "UN-official" Napkin Stats - Fort Frye

Scoring ... Nic Hart 20, Ketton Fogle 8, Luke Huffman 6, Braden Medley 4,Owen Brown 3, Dawson Layton 2, Bryan Adkins 2
3 Pointers ... 3/14 ... Nic Hart 2, Owen Brown 1
FTs ... 2/4
TOs ... 16
PnP ... 16 fgs/ 32 points in the paint
PnT ... 1 fg/ 2 points in transition
Pbck ... 1 fg/ 2 points on putback buckets

Pfloyd's official "UN-official" Napkin Stats - Fairland

Scoring ... Jacon Polcyn 23, Aiden Porter 21, Gavin Hunt 8, Jordan Williams 8, Clayton Thomas 5, Zander Schmidt 3
3 Pointers ... 9/19 ... Aiden Porter 5, Jacob Polcyn 2, Clayton Thomas 1, Zander Schmidt 1
FTs ... 3/3
TOs ... 7
PnP ... 19 fgs/ 38 points in the paint
PnT ... 2 fgs/ 4 points in transition
Pbck ... 4 fgs/ 8 points on putback buckets

... great meeting up with a big part of the Fairland coaching staff ! - Coach Speed/ Coach Salyers/Coach Blaine Fuller , & Jesse Lewis ... Clayton Thomas, Aiden Porter thanks for stopping by before the game ! ... thank you to Jacob Polcyn's dad for helping out with the ticket ! greatly appreciated ... good to see you Tate Tooley ... a pleasure to meeting Clayton Thomas's mom Lesley and Mr. Thomas , Aiden's dad Chad Porter - a pleasure sir ... daniC ! great TALKING hoops tonight ! - always a pleasure to sit with you watching from the Cheap Seats ! ... Chatted with Coach Beucler - the Head Coach of Eastern Brown - 1st time I have had the pleasure to meet Coach Beulcer ... THIS IS WHAT I MISSED THIS SEASON! the great folks that surround high school hoops! - the coaches, the players, the parents, seopsters! ... more tomorrow ! this old man has to get up and be at work at 5am LOL ... Congratulations Fairland on getting back to where Covid took away your season in 2020 #unfinishedbusiness #goDragons !!!

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

VetteMan wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:34 pm
LucasDavenport wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:03 pm Someone might need to double my pay.

I'm sure that I'm not the only one that appreciates you doing this.
I was in a basketball depression for most of the season. Figure I need to pull my weight.

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk

Return to “Boys Basketball”