Freshman Team

Re: Top Returning Players?

Post by bigblue52 »

Caleb Davis - Warren

whsfan001
Waterboy

Post by whsfan001 »

Trenton Dowler from warren dude is a baller has never gotten the chance hopefully this year is different.

bigblue52
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue52 »

whsfan001 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:09 pm Trenton Dowler from warren dude is a baller has never gotten the chance hopefully this year is different.
Not sure why he has never gotten a chance to play... Maddox can be puzzling... I expect Dowler to be a huge contributor for this year's team and will look for him to average double digits

Warriors321
Freshman Team

Post by Warriors321 »

bigblue52 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:40 pm
whsfan001 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:09 pm Trenton Dowler from warren dude is a baller has never gotten the chance hopefully this year is different.
Not sure why he has never gotten a chance to play... Maddox can be puzzling... I expect Dowler to be a huge contributor for this year's team and will look for him to average double digits
Heard he had a HUGE offseason in the weight room and the gym. Also expect Ernie cornell to play a role for this team

bigblue52
Freshman Team

Post by bigblue52 »

Warriors321 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:18 pm
bigblue52 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:40 pm
Heard he had a HUGE offseason in the weight room and the gym. Also expect Ernie cornell to play a role for this team
I expect Ernie to have a breakout year. Great ballhandler and just an overall floor general when he's out there. Maddox has definitely been grooming him for this moment and I know he's ready!

Longtimer
Waterboy

Post by Longtimer »

Porter from Fairland one of the best IMO
Coal Grove -- Did the Wheeler kid go to Boyd County?
Rock Hill - Hankins is a good football player who plays basketball. Guards Brayden Adams ( ball handler and defense ) and Noah Dodridge ( length and shooting ) are likely 2 to watch. Soph Griffith plays a lot like Adams. Team struggled for a team offense last season. If they can play as a team rather than one on one they could see a lot of improvement.
South Point - Seems to always have athletes.
St. Joe = A kid named Coleman has moved in and should be a top player. Kid can flat shoot the rock

Return to “Boys Basketball”